Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Also damn you for usurping my going first status :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Reasons please. Important further down the road we know why you are voting for these 3.

Nope. No reasons. I have my reasons. ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

#FFA1

1.Tegan
    2.Nigel
    3.Frank

I find the first two had odd behavior like the noob claim fake while I am currently curious about the suspicion apparently hanging over Frank, Not Too many vocal players have looked out of place so far though so we are going on very little imo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor WW wrote: »

Actually it’s reasonable to assume that people have good reasons to not post reasons.

I have no idea who Jake is for example going by how he has posted so far

• Advertisement

Very poor form and again contrary to your earlier post. Info is valuable to the village. You could die with your suspicions and we wouldnt have any solid info to go on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Can someone clarify the mogwai character. does it win if the village wins or how is end game decided if it's alive

Isla WW wrote: »

Dont take it personally that you are on my list Isla. Retaliate at me if you must, however.

Very poor form and again contrary to your earlier post. Info is valuable to the village. You could die with your suspicions and we wouldnt have any solid info to go on.

I'll clarify later, just not right now. If it looks like I'm for the chop, I'll do so prior to my death, if not I will do so post lynch.

I'll clarify later, just not right now. If it looks like I'm for the chop, I'll do so prior to my death, if not I will do so post lynch.

I dont understand the benefit of withholding the info if you are a goodie. I understand the benefit of withholding if you are a baddie however.

• Advertisement

Dont take it personally that you are on my list Isla. Retaliate at me if you must, however.

nah I get why im there I post a lot although I know as little as everyone else it would seem. I am not pointing the finger at you as I really dont have much to go off on you at the moment. Glad to see you posting though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Question: Are we targeting the Moggy character then? In other words, do I put someone in my FFA if I think they are Moggy?

I've got four names, but one drops out if the village want to ignore Moggy for some reason.

I dont understand the benefit of withholding the info if you are a goodie. I understand the benefit of withholding if you are a baddie however.

A very good reason and if you will let it slide for now I can explain later.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Question: Are we targeting the Moggy character then? In other words, do I put someone in my FFA if I think they are Moggy?

I've got four names, but one drops out if the village want to ignore Moggy for some reason.

Ignore the Mogwai imo. Don't really mind if they win imo, as long we kill the wolves.

I obviously cant force you anyway, so you do what you wanna do.

If the majority follow your lead and dont post reasons, the FFA is severely hampered in terms of its usefulness.

#FFA1
    tegan
    Frank

For a very loose explanation I think there chances of been roles goodies is close to 0, and they have raised my suspicions so at worst case we lynch a new at best a baddie. It's like a good miss in golf take out the real bad miss but hopefully strike gold

I obviously cant force you anyway, so you do what you wanna do.

If the majority follow your lead and dont post reasons, the FFA is severely hampered in terms of its usefulness.

No one should follow my lead tbh. Agreed we need reasons. I have reasons for not posting my reasons right now though.

:)

Angus WW wrote: »

Maybe they might sneak into a top 3 if you were only confident on 2 others but I gather they are good but how they die is important, do they get killed (bad for us) or do we kill them (god for us). We have time before they have to die though as they are unlikely to harm fellow villagers and might help but later we might want to target them before the wolves look that way, Give it a day at least.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Can someone clarify the mogwai character. does it win if the village wins or how is end game decided if it's alive

Mogwai wins the game outright solo if it survives to the end. Village loses.

• Advertisement

Maybe they might sneak into a top 3 if you were only confident on 2 others but I gather they are good but how they die is important, do they get killed (bad for us) or do we kill them (god for us). We have time before they have to die though as they are unlikely to harm fellow villagers and might help but later we might want to target them before the wolves look that way, Give it a day at least.

There doesn't appear to be literally ANY way that we can target them.

How would you propose doing so....'Moggy, please stand up' ??

Ignore Moggy, hope we get them in a lynch.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Mogwai wins the game outright solo if it survives to the end. Village loses.

Ya but what's the end if they count as a villager I mean if village meets win conditions does village win but then it goes to mogwai

There doesn't appear to be literally ANY way that we can target them.

How would you propose doing so....'Moggy, please stand up' ??

Ignore Moggy, hope we get them in a lynch.

Maybe if you had suspicions on someone and could deem them an entertainer but I think Wendy filled that role so far.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

In the absence of the hash plan, are we all gonna get an FFA in before....what time? 4.30?

I can compile if wanted if we can agree that time.

Just saying there's absolutely zero chance of most people getting their FFA in before 4.30. I've only popped on to try keep up with the thread but wouldn't have a concrete list till way later.

I do despise this sort of play. Oooh trust me for now and I'll explain everything later. (when I've had some time to think of a reason) Not liking Conor's recent posts at all.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ya but what's the end if they count as a villager I mean if village meets win conditions does village win but then it goes to mogwai

Forget moggy unless it becomes apparent. That'd be my opinion anyways. Too much going down rabbit holes trying to find them when we need to be hunting wolves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

If no-one else is compiling them, ill gather the FFAs at 4.30

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

#FFA1

Tegan - fake claim newbie? But why?
    Doris - Dubious post on SK in #76
    Riona - 3 odd post so far

I do despise this sort of play. Oooh trust me for now and I'll explain everything later. (when I've had some time to think of a reason) Not liking Conor's recent posts at all.

I don't give a damn whether anyone trusts me or not tbh. I have a reason for my decision not to give reasons and I'll reveal it when I'm ready.

Pter wrote: »
    tumblr_inline_nco2v6dJRf1qhsiav.gif

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »

Get out wolf :pac:

Advertisement