Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Dear ModSanta

I've been a naughty boy this year. I've tried to be good but I've let ModSanta down and now I'm worried Modsanta won't bring any presents. I feel so bad about it because I've tried soooo hard, but more importantly Modulators, as I stand here in my boxers and vest in the freezing snow I feel bad because....

giphy.gif

Ok im changing the password on this account and throwing it onto a piece of paper and locking that away. Sorry all for the repeated breaches.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Lol buffy game in his sig :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Post counts so far. Plenty of people skirting by tbh.

User Name Posts
    Tegan WW 55
    Wendy WW 48
    Gabriel WW 43
    Isla WW 41
    Conor WW 38
    Nigel WW 27
    Steve WW 26
    Barbara WW 20
    Jake WW 19
    Angus WW 16
    Frank WW 16
    Doris WW 14
    Liam WW 10
    Derry WW 8
    Desmond WW 5
    Gertrude WW 5
    Orla WW 5
    Winifred WW 4
    Holly WW 3
    Riona WW 3
    Mary WW 3
    Ewan WW 2
    Phil WW 2

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Well, we're all standing round admiring each other's junk. Getting the ball rolling on this so...

#FFA1

I think one of the following names is a wolf and will be voting accordingly tonight

1. Nigel
    2. Frank
    3. Tegan

I thought you were a little bogey earlier by getting such a turn on for peeking low posters (despite you only startingto contribute), the only thing ive done different since this post below is to point out you yourself were a low poster.
    Not buying the Nigel thing personally, although I see how it could be misconstrued.

I want to hear more from the 'soul reader', Riona.

Come on down and have a seat. You were certain of two players being wolves, one is now dead and you haven't appeared since. So what's your next latest gem of 'wisdom'

How does Riona and Isla your "queen of fluff" get off your list? Yet I get top of the list for only pointing out you were a low poster. Im in other FFAs but ive an issue with your change of mind
    Also, FFAs on day 1? Pfft. I barely suspect anyone, let alone 3 people. Pile of hogwash.

One thing it MIGHT do is get better discussion, but.... I'm always conscious a roled good player can get misconstrued as bad in their efforts to hide their abilities. As a result they may find themselves at the top of the FFA list where they have to reveal or die. Bad idea as I said.

Also, role claims day 1? FFS. Next someone will be outing themselves on day 0 with their first post.

This was your first post in relation to FFAs and then your the first to drop your own FFA in the thread with no reasoning. Very odd behaviour and some turn around in a few hours

I'll do my FFA with reasonings closer to 6 or so, im just unsure as to whther to include potential Moggys or just go with wolves

People need to relax. This is exactly why I don't like FFAs so early.

Good points Nigel, very contradictory of me. Can you think of any reason I might do this...?

• Advertisement

*Village reason, I mean obviously

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

4.30pm is way too early to do up the FFAs. I'd add Petr to my suss list based off wanting to get it done so early but I don't know who he is.

People need to relax. This is exactly why I don't like FFAs so early.

Good points Nigel, very contradictory of me. Can you think of any reason I might do this...?

Nope, if you'd like to enlighten the rest of the village, its completely contradictory of you but sure you dont give a **** anyway. Ive two people ahead of you but your quickly moving up the list.

Any reason why you went from no FFA to being first on with an FFA?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Liam WW wrote:
    4.30pm is way too early to do up the FFAs. I'd add Petr to my suss list based off wanting to get it done so early but I don't know who he is.

Based off the lethargy on thread to post FFAs I would agree.

Would have been good to have time to both discuss results and hold a race, but I don't see that happening based on a later FFA toting up.

Liam WW wrote: »

Its arbitrary sticking a time on it but 7 will give people an opportunity to catch up and give decent reasoning. Half 4 as you said is an absolutely horrendous time, 7-8 gives discussion time with people given a chance to defend themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Let's just lynch frank and be done with it I know it's what ye are all thinking

Awwwww

But I like you :(:(

Liam WW wrote: »

Agreed, most people probably wont be free until after work anyhow and others need to catch up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Just cause petr said he will do ghem till 4:30 doesnt mean ghey dont count after we can still do em if someone collects em :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

Tegan - fake claim newbie? But why?

Because I don’t like having no role :(

:(

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Nope, if you'd like to enlighten the rest of the village, its completely contradictory of you but sure you dont give a **** anyway. Ive two people ahead of you but your quickly moving up the list.

Any reason why you went from no FFA to being first on with an FFA?

And I will enlighten the village. Just not right now.

My plan was shot down so rather than be accused of bandwagoning I put out an FFA early.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Awwwww

But I like you :(:(

I loved you Frank but you broke me bleeding heart

Id ignore the low posters for now, if they miss a vote, they will be modkilled. So not much we can do about it. Concentrate on active posters or those just doing enough to keep head above water.

That's what I'd be thinking, 7-8pm gives people time alright. Smelling a QB play from Pter here, anyone know who he is? There was one post from an anon ac about collating them at 4.30 but I can't find it now

And I will enlighten the village. Just not right now.

My plan was shot down so rather than be accused of bandwagoning I put out an FFA early.

Your very concious of being accused! Your posts have been so contradictory today so im gonna park it for now, ive said my piece.

I loved you Frank but you broke me bleeding heart

How did I break it this time?

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    How did I break it this time?

Last Christmas I gave you my heart.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Well a live, non posting villager is about as useless as a turd imo. But I'm not dwelling on it for now.

Riiiiiiiioooooooonnnnnnnaaaaa... come out and play. Conor has questions about your 'soul read'
    Agreed, Isla has been queen of the fluff bunnies since her first post.

That latest pile of hogwash has her on my list of suspicious characters.

Not buying the Nigel thing personally, although I see how it could be misconstrued.

I want to hear more from the 'soul reader', Riona.

Come on down and have a seat. You were certain of two players being wolves, one is now dead and you haven't appeared since. So what's your next latest gem of 'wisdom'

Hey baby!!!

I havnt been posting as I have a job - Sorry bout that!

Yeah Wendy put herself on the chopping block, that happened.

Isla - went very quiet after my original call-out - for a time, then seemed to start to build back her confidence. Seems easily shaken

Expect a very loud response tho for compensation!

I'm trying to read your Soul Conor,

I cant find one :eek::eek::eek:

Last Christmas I gave you my heart.

Well, to be fair it wasnt yours, you ripped it out of that victim you killed. :mad:

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Your very concious of being accused! Your posts have been so contradictory today so im gonna park it for now, ive said my piece.

Totally conscious. Since I've been able to post, I've agreed with in my opinion a good plan to root out the low hiding wolves proposed by Gabriel I think. Two people if not three then accused me of being a low poster when I agreed with it. Fair enough, but the only way to not be a low poster is to.....???
    Post, oh yeah, that's it. Which is what I encourage the low hanging fruit to do also.

I love the sniper attacks by the likes of Winifred btw, typical wolf behaviour. Cast shade on someone with a plan and duck for cover again.

Riona WW wrote: »
    ]

He could be ginger.

Hey baby!!!

I havnt been posting as I have a job - Sorry bout that!

Yeah Wendy put herself on the chopping block, that happened.

Isla - went very quiet after my original call-out - for a time, then seemed to start to build back her confidence. Seems easily shaken

Expect a very loud response tho for compensation!

Ah but Riona you were so sure, now you're not? Not buying it. (I get the job thing too, I was being patient)
    Isla and Wendy

From page one you can tell!

You heard it here first!!

Since my name is been mentioned quite erroneously i might add,

Im happy to run myself in an FAA with two others. Im firmly on team village, but letting these accusations fly, needs to be dealt with.

So, sign me up and pick two others :)

Seer can check me tonight if her wants, or if im tainted, dont waste it and pick someone who they suspect, in case im hung tomorrow by vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I did not even know you referenced me, sorry I missed it whenever you last posted Riona. Whats this soul reading nonsense your talking about?

Isla WW wrote: »
    I did not even know you referenced me, sorry I missed it whenever you last posted Riona. Whats this soul reading nonsense your talking about?

Your chakras are all over the place Isla, customary of a wolf.

Think I have some wolfsbane here somewhere....

• Advertisement

'Soul read' is other sites talk for a certainty based off no info but a person's own assumption that someone is a wolf. I hate the term personally, and use it in a mocking manner if at all

Advertisement