Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Tbh, I just don't see how.

My understanding is he's in it for himself and wins separate to the village. Each group gets a prize for lynching him, and there's nothing that says his "prizes" are beneficial to anyone but him. The nature of his character is it's 100% in the village's best interest to off him quickly to block the Gremlins recruiting, or the Wet Bandits getting a double kill.

I agree with this line of thinking. Id like to get the Mogi out of the way early, whoever gets him gets a prize, we get one chance a day to take it out and avoid a death the next day. Obviously if there is a full on wolf available, take the wolf first but id not be keeping the Mogi in play if we could get him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Mad busy at work sorry. Going out tonight too so if i make it past lynch/munch i should be more active tomorrow. My

Liam. I have voted for Liam, have been uneasy with him since this morning where he cleared tegan.

Tegan, was suss of her interaction with wendy this morning but wont be voting for her. Yet.

Doris. Gut feel from skim reading the last 6 pages or so.

I could honestly change doris with another 2 or 3.

I didn't clear Tegan, quite the opposite if you read my response to your asking about it
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    And it wasn’t the first person to call me out that I have doubts about. It is the person who then followed no2.

If I’m a baddie I’m really making a balls of my role.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Twas aimed at this Dessie

Basically Tegan has to be a villager because no wolf would be so **** is what she's trying to push. It's always a weird attitude to have imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    So you put me on your list, not cos you think im a baddie, but more revenge?
    Im not sure why you acted like a newbie and agree its not very wolf like, but could be if no one coped it. your on my list but doesnt mean Im voting you. I did get some feedback from you which is always good.

You’re on my suspected baddie list so of course I think you are bad. You have jumped onto an easy target in me because it’s easy. Nice place to hide.

Well you could have emphasized that in your ffa. Yes you are an easy target because you made yourself that by lying. Of course players will be suss of you today with little or no other obvious targets.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    So you put me on your list, not cos you think im a baddie, but more revenge?
    Im not sure why you acted like a newbie and agree its not very wolf like, but could be if no one coped it. your on my list but doesnt mean Im voting you. I did get some feedback from you which is always good.

You’re on my suspected baddie list so of course I think you are bad. You have jumped onto an easy target in me because it’s easy. Nice place to hide.

Well you could have emphasized that in your ffa. Yes you are an easy target because you made yourself that by lying. Of course players will be suss of you today with little or no other obvious targets.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Are ye a bit tick? I said the bolded part. Not the bit about abstaining

Fair enough, still doesn't explain the random list though

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Mad busy at work sorry. Going out tonight too so if i make it past lynch/munch i should be more active tomorrow. My

Liam. I have voted for Liam, have been uneasy with him since this morning where he cleared tegan.

Tegan, was suss of her interaction with wendy this morning but wont be voting for her. Yet.

Doris. Gut feel from skim reading the last 6 pages or so.

I could honestly change doris with another 2 or 3.

Just to add to tegan, trying to hide her identity and act like a "noob".

*i may have missed a proper answer to this with my skim reading.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

How does the FFA work do we vote for one of them or is it to just point out who we suspect.

If your reason is valid and you are able answer questions about it, vote for anyone, if you vote outside your ffa, people will wonder why and ask questions.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

How does the FFA work do we vote for one of them or is it to just point out who we suspect.

We have never been able to fully agree on the end result so I say go with who you think is most dodge. So that may be from your own 3 or someone from the collective top 3.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I can only find 11 FFAs at the moment. I know there are more:

I have: Barbara, Angus, Conor, Steve, Gabriel, Isla, Tegan, Winifred, Ewan, Nigel, Liam. I know Jake did one just going to find that. Anyone else get them in in next 5 mins and I'll compile.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

hi guys, I've some catch up to do, I'm only on page 8 (day off work today) is there a plan for lynch?

• Advertisement

Just to add to tegan, trying to hide her identity and act like a "noob".

*i may have missed a proper answer to this with my skim reading.

I was just playing with myself, Des. But if I am lynched tonight at least it will give the priest some leads. The probability of me being a wolf is very very low based on the crap I posted this morning.

FFA Results (That I can find)

Player Choice 1 Choice 2 Choice 3
    Barbara Tegan Doris Riona
    Angus Conor Liam Barbara
    Conor Holly Isla Winifred
    Steve Tegan Conor
    Isla Tegan Gabriel Frank
    Tegan Frank Gabriel Barbara
    Nigel Conor Gabriel Doris
    Liam Frank Ewan
    Winifred Conor Tegan Gabriel
    Gabriel Tegan Frank
    Ewan Frank Conor Tegan
    Jake Desmond Nigel Isla

Collated:

Tegan 6
    Conor 5
    Frank 4
    Gabriel 3
    Doris 2
    Isla 2
    Barbara 2
    Holly 1
    Desmond 1
    Nigel 1
    Liam 1
    Winifred 1
    Ewan 1
    Riona 1

I THINK that's right. Let me know of errors. Where did Jake scurry off to anyways? If I had known he wasn't about I would have compiled as they came in.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I was just playing with myself, Des.

:eek: :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I feel if Tegan is a wolf, she's one of the worst I've ever seen.....

(No offence if you are :P)

I’d munch myself if I were

I was just playing with myself, Des. But if I am lynched tonight at least it will give the priest some leads. The probability of me being a wolf is very very low based on the crap I posted this morning.

Jesus like, you're not painting yourself in anything but a wolfish light with the "A wolf wouldn't play how I've been playing" posts

Angus WW wrote: »
    I feel if Tegan is a wolf, she's one of the worst I've ever seen.....

(No offence if you are :P)

Agreed I'm not feeling Tegan being a wolf. Given we're all over the place, people probably won't stick to FFAs anyways. I don't really wanna vote for Frank or Tegan, and I ain't voting for myself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Fair enough, still doesn't explain the random list though

Just to show how ridic FFA is on day0. That is all. I posted up at the time that asking people to do it would cause them to look at whoever was in the spotlight and add them. That is why I offered no explaination as I was just picking from peoples lists. Tomorrow on the other hand will be my own list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor WW wrote:
    I THINK that's right. Let me know of errors. Where did Jake scurry off to anyways? If I had known he wasn't about I would have compiled as they came in.

Sorry. I'm back now anyway. I collect little Jake from minders and put her to bed on Mon and Tues hence why I said I could only collate at 430.

In all seriousness

My lynching could be very telling. There’s a team of 2 and 2 teams of 1. Would the team of 2 be staying as far away from each other as possible? Saving convos for their backroom?

That may change now I’ve posted that. Or it might spook them even more!!! To converse in thread or not to converse on thread? That, is the question.

• Advertisement

I voted Isla earlier and am not diverging from that and my FFA.

I'm not seeing hard confirmed choices in any direction, but I don't like high posters with lots of fluff, and that is what I identified from Isla.

Orla WW wrote: »
    hi guys, I've some catch up to do, I'm only on page 8 (day off work today) is there a plan for lynch?

Orla, pull up a chair, give us your thoughts so far.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

#ffa1
    Phil
    Jake
    Conor

Are we doing reasons after or now? I mean, after 1 busy day with only a brief skim mine are pretty flimsy but still...

Point out who you suspect at this stage. Good to have all info ahead of the lynch.

I also want to say that there could be a lovely pack of wolves in the non ffaers not giving us any info and allowing us chase shadows.

9 abstainees is shockingly bad for the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Regan has me convinced

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Regan has me convinced

Tegan

Jesus like, you're not painting yourself in anything but a wolfish light with the "A wolf wouldn't play how I've been playing" posts

Liam, it’s not about me it’s about who’s come after me. If Frank is innocent he should be thinking the same way. It’s better for me to be lynched than someone important that’s my only job.

Jake WW wrote: »
    I also want to say that there could be a lovely pack of wolves in the non ffaers not giving us any info and allowing us chase shadows.

9 abstainees is shockingly bad for the village

Is it not more? I thought there were 23 players...

Ratio is supposed to be half + 1 to run FFA so we'd need 12 (one death this morning)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I've a vote in for Babs.

Butnim jumping between her and Jakes.

Not sure which way I'm going but I feel there's a bandwagon forming round Tegan, which I don't feel at all.

Advertisement