Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'm not voting Tegan and I'm not voting Frank. Neither, to me, are wolves, at least based on suspicions and what I've seen so far. I'm more than happy to re-examine tomorrow but I won't be voting for either.

What were the arguement for Frank btw? Tegan, I get, for the heavy handed tactic this morning, but what did Frank do?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    :) keeping a close eye anyway Conor!

Well as much as I'd prefer to live, I'm expendable so will take my medicine and curse you all in the afterlife:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor WW wrote:
    And what info do we get? Nothing until a priest comes out or we get the results.

Conor, you keep on living in the here and now and I'll keep on thinking about later and about after I'm dead and can directly help the village, so that when it comes time, the village actually have a chance.

All your jumping up and down to try and help influence the path we take is really not helping.

If the FFA is useless what should we be doing instead? Randomly throw out accusations based on little evidence and info? That's great but will be worth didly squat in a couple of days when people will have to trawl through thousands of posts to discern a pattern.

In two or three days we will be able to look at 4 posts and see patterns. 2 FFA total posts and 2 Lynch vote posts.

This is a proven way of catching wolves bandwagoning and flip flopping. It works. Stop fighting it.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I'm up for that

Not voting for you either. FFS. People need to look outside of the active posters a little bit tomorrow.

Catch you all on the other side if I survive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Struggling to see the interest in Frank myself, Tegan I can understand somewhat by being so heavy handed, be interesting to see if we get everyone voting looking at the post counts

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    None from
    Steve
    Frank
    Doris
    Orla
    Riona
    Desmond
    Gertrude
    Mary
    Holly
    Phil

I thought Frank posted one tbh, pretty sure I was on two

You are incorrect - I posted earlier!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I can confirm I wont be voting for anyone in the top 3 in post #653.

I hope this doesnt influence anyones voting but just puting it out there.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Conor, you keep on living in the here and now and I'll keep on thinking about later and about after I'm dead and can directly help the village, so that when it comes time, the village actually have a chance.

All your jumping up and down to try and help influence the path we take is really not helping.

If the FFA is useless what should we be doing instead? Randomly throw out accusations based on little evidence and info? That's great but will be worth didly squat in a couple of days when people will have to trawl through thousands of posts to discern a pattern.

In two or three days we will be able to look at 4 posts and see patterns. 2 FFA total posts and 2 Lynch vote posts.

This is a proven way of catching wolves bandwagoning and flip flopping. It works. Stop fighting it.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What a pile of bull plop. Going meta I see - FFAs have been done in last few games. They are not paid attention to.

All they do is give wolves targets and easy ways to bandwagon. Relying on that information alone is not going to work. End of.

Riona WW wrote: »
    FFA

Isla
    Conor
    Angus

So she did tbf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

You are incorrect - I posted earlier!

I'm going off Conors list, Conor care to update?
    FFA

Isla
    Conor
    Angus

• Advertisement

Updated FFAs

Player Choice 1 Choice 2 Choice 3
    Barbara Tegan Doris Riona
    Angus Conor Liam Barbara
    Conor Holly Isla Winifred
    Steve Tegan Conor
    Isla Tegan Gabriel Frank
    Tegan Frank Gabriel Barbara
    Nigel Conor Gabriel Doris
    Liam Frank Ewan
    Winifred Conor Tegan Gabriel
    Gabriel Tegan Frank
    Ewan Frank Conor Tegan
    Jake Desmond Nigel Isla
    Frank Liam Tegan Gabriel
    Riona Isla Conor Angus

Collated:

Tegan 7
    Conor 6
    Frank 4
    Gabriel 4
    Isla 3
    Doris 2
    Barbara 2
    Liam 2
    Desmond 1
    Nigel 1
    Holly 1
    Winifred 1
    Ewan 1
    Riona 1
    Angus 1

Conor WW wrote:
    All they do is give wolves targets and easy ways to bandwagon. Relying on that information alone is not going to work. End of.

It's not the end of. Stop your strop now and try helping instead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Right I'm caught up and no wiser than I was earlier.

I don't know what to make of Conor, I had voted for him but I changed back and forth twice. I don't want to make the mistake of hanging someone just for being annoying.

I agree with the idea that Isla's posts were fluffy, but I suppose that's "bandwagonning" at this stage

I didn't vote for either of these people ( well actually I did, but I almost immediately reconsidered, sorry mods)

Also I never said we rely on it alone. You are putting words in my mouth and harming your own cause no end imo

I'm switching to Alain, based on overall performance tonight.

Final thoughts in case I get munched.

I feel Liam and Steve were working together. I think Steve has gone very quite since I said I felt Liam had a partner.

Don't trust Barbara either. Pushing to ignore Moggy does nothing but benefit Moggy and benefit the wolves. It does not benefit the village at all.

Tegan feels like a railroad, and I'd be looking at the people who were FFAing him this evening. Steve and Babs being on that list makes me even more suspicious of them.

Who is Alain?

Whos Alain?

*Liam

Don't know what the hell that autocorrect is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'm switching to Alain, based on overall performance tonight.

Final thoughts in case I get munched.

I feel Liam and Steve were working together. I think Steve has gone very quite since I said I felt Liam had a partner.

Don't trust Barbara either. Pushing to ignore Moggy does nothing but benefit Moggy and benefit the wolves. It does not benefit the village at all.

Tegan feels like a railroad, and I'd be looking at the people who were FFAing him this evening. Steve and Babs being on that list makes me even more suspicious of them.

Who he decks Alain

A vote for me is a vote for a villager, an unimportant one, but a villager nonetheless. Jake, try not to obsess over FFAs, you will not know for a day or two the alignments of players as the priest should not come out anytime soon.

So you won't be able to see if someone is bandwagoning or not.

I voted for Winifred, who is a baddie. Going with gut.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    A vote for me is a vote for a villager, an unimportant one, but a villager nonetheless. Jake, try not to obsess over FFAs, you will not know for a day or two the alignments of players as the priest should not come out anytime soon.

So you won't be able to see if someone is bandwagoning or not.

I voted for Winifred, who is a baddie. Going with gut.

You not getting wini over the line, your not getting her near the line tbd but fair play sticking to your guns

Conor WW wrote:

Yeah cause being able to see in a few days if there was bandwagoning in the early game won't be important then. Sure we can just get everyone to go back once the priest comes out and do their FFA for day 1 then #sarcasm

Are you reading your own posts. You are directly contradicting yourself and offering no logical alternative for getting info.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Yeah cause being able to see in a few days if there was bandwagoning in the early game won't be important then. Sure we can just get everyone to go back once the priest comes out and do their FFA for day 1 then #sarcasm

Are you reading your own posts. You are directly contradicting yourself and offering no logical alternative for getting info.

Why the hell are you so aggressive over this.

Do the FFAs, fine. But they won't determine a damn thing for at least two days by which rate another villager or two will be mislynched. Never seen such obsession over a flawed formula in all of my days.

We have always done ffas, I dont know of alternative to getting voting pattern info. Anyone saying they are useless is deluded.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I f*cking hate first night lynch. It can be so random and unfair :(

Conor WW wrote:
    Do the FFAs, fine. But they won't determine a damn thing for at least two days by which rate another villager or two will be mislynched. Never seen such obsession over a flawed formula in all of my days.

Look in the mirror pal. You are advocating not doing them in favour of what....?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Vote closed! Results to follow

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    I f*cking hate first night lynch. It can be so random and unfair :(

Agreed, I rarely feel good after it

Advertisement