Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So the Tegan thing started from him playing dumb at the start? Is that it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Sorry guys, helping santa with his slay has taken most my time up today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Doris WW wrote: »

Basically. What are your thoughts so far?

Holly and Phil, same to you.

I await the munch, very quiet tonight. Are the wolves shook?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Probably. It was a mad move to play. Although Tegan would not have been the first person to try that before.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Basically. What are your thoughts so far?

Holly and Phil, same to you.

I await the munch, very quiet tonight. Are the wolves shook?

Vague idea of a roled villager. Don't trust Isla for no good reason. Nothing much else.

• Advertisement

I find it interesting that Conor was so close to death and now is convincing us to get Uncle Phil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Hopefully the BG is successful though.

BG??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    BG??

bodyguard . ghost of xmas present in OP

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    bodyguard . ghost of xmas present in OP

Ah!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I find it interesting that Conor was so close to death and now is convincing us to get Uncle Phil

Uncle Phil has posted twice yet still managed to get on to vote the highest count in FFA. I could have picked tegan and voted her to save my own skin but i didn't.

Damn right I'm going to ask for his death. Mary and Gertie are on the list too unless they buck up their act.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Morning all. I would be interested to hear from phil also. I wouldnt be too hasty to send him to the gallows though. Its not a very smart wolf play.

Been thinking, what if Wendy was mogwai, and the gremlins got their extra player activated and it wasn't announced or the activation takes place today?

I'm always of the impression if a turn takes place, it's announced, but in this case it would identify mogwai, so it's possible it won't be announced.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I voted well early in the evening yesterday, love the Monday club!

Morning Mary, what are your thoughts on Conor today, given how voting went yesterday?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

gmorning,I wopuldnt mind a seer peeking him today to be honest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Morning all!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Morning folks. Winnie had to take a break from the keyboard last night and she was getting way too wound up about an internet game.

She's afk for most of the morning with meetings and Christmas lunch so it'll be the evening before she gets back on.

Yes, she may continue referring to herself in the third person for the rest of the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Morning village. Anyone got snow?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Morning all in the Village.

Hopefully we will find more concrete things to work on today, especially post Munch if we survive it. I don't think it would shock many that on day 1 it did not seem we had much to go on. In fact I remember one point when the post count list was posted thinking that the top 5 (which still included Wendy at that point) posters had all come under suspicion at some point and appeared in peoples FFAs (or been killed). I mean we are encouraged to talk a lot of thread as Wolves might show themselves up but I even ended up on one or two peoples FFAs despite nobody saying I did anything wolfy because I did just this (talked a lot without anything substantial to say).

We can't be certain who Tegan was unless our ghost of Christmas past comes out but unless it was someone like Spike or one of the 2 man team wolves I don't think that should happen and at worst we should just think we got rid of someone who had been acting odd. As much as I can understand the ideas some have of doing something odd to test peoples reactions etc, realise that we have a group here that will pounce on you for odd activity and or for accusing people.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Been thinking, what if Wendy was mogwai, and the gremlins got their extra player activated and it wasn't announced or the activation takes place today?

I'm always of the impression if a turn takes place, it's announced, but in this case it would identify mogwai, so it's possible it won't be announced.

I did suggest that Wendy telling her jokes could easily have been the entertainer Mogwai but I would imagine our Ghost of Christmas past would tell us if so as despite them not wanting to out themselves the Mogwai being gone and the ramifications of that would be worth knowing for the Village.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Morning all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Bg, I'll take a protect if you don't have another prominent candidate.

Want to make sure we have a proper FFA today.

Jake WW wrote: »

No offense but why should be the BG use a protect on you? I'm pretty sure we would all "take a protect"

BG follow your gut assuming you can't protect yourself today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Once we dont have two pages off yoyrself and Conor arguing about it then im on board.

Also on the BG, i would hope they are doing protects because they've seen some reason to protect someone or at the very least protecting themselves if they've not already done so

Isla WW wrote:
    No offense but why should be the BG use a protect on you? I'm pretty sure we would all "take a protect"

Well if you would care to read my post you will see I said 'if you don't have a prominent candidate'.

Why wouldn't he protect me. Is there another candidate who warrants it more?

Always think it's funny that people rail against asking for protection. I'm confident in my villager credentials and I know if asking for a protect puts me under fire, I can argue my case or die for the village as a nrv sacrifice.

What was wrong with the FFA yesterday? The top candidate was lynched, wrongly imo.

Barbara WW wrote:
    What was wrong with the FFA yesterday? The top candidate was lynched, wrongly imo.

Participation wasn't good enough.

Also Conor's anti FFA bit.

Well if you would care to read my post you will see I said 'if you don't have a prominent candidate'.

Why wouldn't he protect me. Is there another candidate who warrants it more?

Always think it's funny that people rail against asking for protection. I'm confident in my villager credentials and I know if asking for a protect puts me under fire, I can argue my case or die for the village as a nrv sacrifice.

Well because we have no outed roled characters and these are normally people you protect. If someone just randomly asks for protection people think they are either hinting at importance aka a role or they could be a wolf trying to get the BG to waste the protect.

Not saying you are a wolf at all in face like you I'm cnfident of my Villager cred but Im not going to ask for protection as asking for a protect will always be questioned one would think and personally if I were the BG id be waiting to see if I could spot a role and use my power on trying to save that person assuming it was a good role I thought I spotted instead of just giving it to someone who asked on thread.

Participation wasn't good enough.

Also Conor's anti FFA bit.

I agree with the Conor nonsense, but fail to see how you're going to get players to participate if they are busy with RL.

Anyways, lets see how it goes.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Is there another candidate who warrants it more?

I would say there might one or two alright

Ej6Wv.gif

In all fairness though id hate to be the BG, nothing near concrete to go on at this stage bar a few hunches. The BG should go on his/her instinct

Advertisement