Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    As I said I don't have much time in work, when I looked everyone was talking about tegans death, nobody mentioned conor so didn't realise

I dont know about anyone else, but me personally, If I havent been online and a munch/lynch was due .... the first thing I do when back online is go back to teh thread to see whom got killed, then read back from where I left off before posting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I dont know about anyone else, but me personally, If I havent been online and a munch/lynch was due .... the first thing I do when back online is go back to teh thread to see whom got killed, then read back from where I left off before posting.

Obviously I'm going to have to do this as I have just been browsing posts and honestly all I saw was people talking about Tegans death

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Orla WW wrote: »

I assume busy schedule guy is Phil. Since of the others referred to are 1)dead and 2) you

Yes, he is referring to me about doing something i did not do.
    It's either me or a dead person, well, I'd like him to figure it out, and let me know.

Far too many people playing the Im new card/Im innocent card for my liking.

Mary read back and come back to us when you've caught up

Orla WW wrote: »
    Or you killed Tegan so she was on your mind and you don't care about the rest of us!

j'accuse!

....not a real accusation btw

Mary voted Conor, not Tegan. Please don't make up false stories.

• Advertisement

It seems to me like a a bad baddie move to kill conor? surely he would of been first in line to be lynched, now they are running the risk of being lynched? I know it was the sk's but still surely the prudent play is to kill a random and let us lynch the obvious target?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

If only to make sure I am not dead.

Mary is getting my vote btw unless anything changes. She was on the list I've harked on about all day. Can't remember did she get on my FFA, but fits enough of the criteria I've outlined for myself today...

Lynch forms down for me

I voted well early in the evening yesterday, love the Monday club!

Hey Mary, could you just expand on that. Have you any recollection of what time you registered your vote in the "early evening"?

Lynch forms down for me

Cancel that :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Hey Mary, could you just expand on that. Have you any recollection of what time you registered your vote in the "early evening"?

It was just before I started for home so a few mins after 6 pm, and Monday club is drinking

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Yes, he is referring to me about doing something i did not do.
    It's either me or a dead person, well, I'd like him to figure it out, and let me know.

Im pretty sure it was Conor, he had one post then posted tonnes yesterday to become a top poster, so hes getting mixed up

Good spot.

#FFA2
    Riona People suspecting you is not a valid reason for suspecting them.
    Mary Lied about when she voted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Havent had any time to post this evening but trying to keep up. Should have more time later. Nice to see more players getting involved today.

Good spot.

#FFA2

Hold on there sonny.

Get collaboration from these people first.
    Nigel Gertrude Winifred

That any of them voted after Mary's 6pm vote.

Shouldn't be hard.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Havent had any time to post this evening but trying to keep up. Should have more time later. Nice to see more players getting involved today.

To add, I just placed my vote. Subject to change. Anyone collating the ffas?

It was just before I started for home so a few mins after 6 pm, and Monday club is drinking

Cool.

Usually, the votes are given in order of First to last, meaning you're claiming Nigel, Geritrude and Winifred all voted before 6pm.

(Unless mods are doing them differently this time).

Would appreciate if those three could give a time, if they can, they voted. Before or after 6pm should be easy to remember.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Good spot.

#FFA2

Yes it is!

Riona WW wrote: »
    Yes it is!

You've said this before, i disagree, are you looking engage me in a conversation about it?

Yes it is!
    Yes it is!

See. I noticed the first time!

• Advertisement

tenor.gif?itemid=4713285

this man speaks sense, 100% not evil, those two other people though, lynch em

ah day 1 where everybody and nobody is a wolf
    I don't like ffas until I actually have a sense for what is going on so will be abstaining from on

gmorning,I wopuldnt mind a seer peeking him today to be honest

Marys post before this evening, seems like an experienced player but then doenst realise who gets munched, really odd behaviour. Are you gonna post an FFA?

Also Phil, your needed here soon pal

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Marys post before this evening, seems like an experienced player but then doenst realise who gets munched, really odd behaviour. Are you gonna post an FFA?

Also Phil, your needed here soon pal

If phil doesn't post/vote today does he get modkilled? if so we can turn somewhere else and let mods take care of them while we go a hunting surely?

Steve I haven't lied about my voting, any proof to back this up?

Also someone said I had voted Tegan when I clearly voted conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Cool.

Usually, the votes are given in order of First to last, meaning you're claiming Nigel, Geritrude and Winifred all voted before 6pm.

(Unless mods are doing them differently this time).

Would appreciate if those three could give a time, if they can, they voted. Before or after 6pm should be easy to remember.

It's chronological, mentioned in the OP

If phil doesn't post/vote today does he get modkilled? if so we can turn somewhere else and let mods take care of them while we go a hunting surely?

Probably not, voting is normally the only requirement to avoid modkills.

Where do you think we should be looking?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

See. I noticed the first time!

And so did I - You never responded the 1st time though!

You're right, you voted Connor. You were also the last of the four people to vote for Connor to vote.

So if Nigel, Gert or Winifred say they voted past 6pm, then you've been caught in a lie.

If they say they didn't, we're back to square one.

Nigel, agent and Wini, when did ye vote? ;)

Gone all quiet...

You're right, you voted Connor. You were also the last of the four people to vote for Connor to vote.

So if Nigel, Gert or Winifred say they voted past 6pm, then you've been caught in a lie.

If they say they didn't, we're back to square one.

Nigel, agent and Wini, when did ye vote? ;)

Ah now, i cast my vote at around 8.45 or so, i was so on the fence right up till the end, i was unsure as to vote as per my FFA or as per the group FFA. It was possibly even 5 mins after 8.45, just being conservative!!

Good spot, Mary why the lie?

tritium wrote: »
    Gremlins hate sunlight but nobody was waiting around for morning.  A collective rage had overcome the town and a furball was going to pay.  Tegan wouldn't hand it over so someone borrowed a bulldozer and knocked down their house while they cowered inside.

Tegan WW has been lynched

Vote history:

Tegan - 5 votes : Isla Steve frank Phil Gabriel
    Conor - 4 votes: Nigel gertrude winifred mary
    Doris-2 votes: Barbara Orla
    Isla 2 votes- Jake Doris
    Liam - 2 votes: Desmond Angus
    Winnifred 1 vote-Conor
    Phil - 1 vote: Derry
    Frank - 1 vote: Liam
    Eva - 1 vote: Ewan
    Barbara -1 vote : Tegan
    Angus -1vote: Riona

3 non-voters: Santa will be adding offenders without a good excuse to the naughty list!

Actually hang on, it could be the other way around, ie i was last to vote? Isla what time did you vote? Might help!

• Advertisement

Yeah actually, that's a possibility. I'm guessing mods won't interfere now, so Wini and Gertitrude hold the keys here, as do Team Vote Tegan.

Advertisement