Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Yeah actually, that's a possibility. I'm guessing mods won't interfere now, so Wini and Gertitrude hold the keys here, as do Team Vote Tegan.

13) The votes will be published when I announce the Lynch. They will be posted in order of who received the most votes and then in chronological order but with no timestamps

Thats the rule unless, Gertie and Teegan voted before 5 or Isla says she voted early, its hard to know

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Actually hang on, it could be the other way around, ie i was last to vote? Isla what time did you vote? Might help!

I think first to vote comes at the end as I voted for Isla very early

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

#FFA2
    Ewan - Pretty much same reasons as yesterday, hasn't done anything to alleviate my concerns
    Frank - Same as above
    Winifred - AFK all day, did promise she'd be back this evening but no sign yet. Agreeing with Conor that I fear she's a SK.

Riona and Phil are honourary mentions for obvious reasons.

This Mary vote thing is a little up in the air at the minute.

Today overall has been a good day, while I haven't got any more major wolf suspects, I have a few more people I'm increasingly sure are villagers, so I'm happy with that for now.

Abigail I know you had a lot to read through, where are you?

And Phil and Wini, if you're reading, we'd love to hear more from you.

Doris WW wrote: »
    I think first to vote comes at the end as I voted for Isla very early

That would be reverse chronological order surely

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Yeah actually, that's a possibility. I'm guessing mods won't interfere now, so Wini and Gertitrude hold the keys here, as do Team Vote Tegan.

Easily sorted what time did you vote for liam? Think it is in reverse though.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Easily sorted what time did you vote for liam? Think it is in reverse though.

I voted at 7.30 give or take

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Mods can we get clarification if the chrono order is earliest is the first or last on the list, I know I voted very early so know I was the first to vote for conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I voted at 7.30 give or take

Ooooh. I voted well past 7:30 cause I changed my vote a few times.

So since I'm listed after you, that means it does end with who voted last

Which means Mary is lying about her voting time...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Would appreciate if those three could give a time, if they can, they voted. Before or after 6pm should be easy to remember.

I voted around 7.30 to 8.00. Right after Conor went off on one at me. A million percent sure that it wasn't before 7 cos I was late home from work.

I've finally caught up on the thread now and here are my thoughts. (admittedly not many)

Conor being munched this morning honestly surprised me. I thought for sure the wolves would leave him alive because he was causing so much grief. I guess it casts suspicion on me because if I was a SK it would be handy to bump him off and claim 'OMG though that would be a stupid thing to do because he voted for me last night'. Can't remember whether it was the wolves or Sk's who munched him though. I have a feeling it was the SK's. Still bad for me but I'm just an NRV. No huge deal if you lynch me tonight but you'll be lynching a villager.

Without knowing alignments on death its pretty hard to see how we're going. So all of Wendy, Gabriel and Conor could've been good or some of them, or none of them. If, as I believe, Conor was doing a mighty job of deflecting last night when he accused me out of nowhere with nothing to go on, then he was evil and we're doing ok.

This week has been way busier than I expected so that's all I can say about my low posting. I physically cannot post any more than I am at the moment. There aren't enough hours in the day.
    And finally, FWIW anyone asking for a seer peek is highly suspicious to me. I'm sure someone has done it by now but the fact is that with the alpha showing up as good on a peek it is impossible to know for sure anyone's real alignment.

So FFA#2

Holly - going after Gertie a bit hard today, seems odd and out of the blue. I don't see anything in Gertie's posts that
    would suggest evil. But I'm clearly not good at this.

Jake - the bodyguard thing this morning really. Been just the right amount of helpful in his posts to suggest that he's
    a wolf in sheeps clothing. Seems a bit skittery, jumping all over the place accusing a wide range of players.

Mary - this voting thing has popped up out of nowhere. Not sure why she would lie about when she voted though? How does it benefit her as a wolf to lie about it? She saw a wagon forming on Tegan and decided to jump on it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Can players post here each time they vote would be the best idea. Maybe post #votexx

• Advertisement

Can players post here each time they vote would be the best idea. Maybe post #votexx

I voted around 7.30 to 8.00. Right after Conor went off on one at me. A million percent sure that it wasn't before 7 cos I was late home from work.

I've finally caught up on the thread now and here are my thoughts. (admittedly not many)

Conor being munched this morning honestly surprised me. I thought for sure the wolves would leave him alive because he was causing so much grief. I guess it casts suspicion on me because if I was a SK it would be handy to bump him off and claim 'OMG though that would be a stupid thing to do because he voted for me last night'. Can't remember whether it was the wolves or Sk's who munched him though. I have a feeling it was the SK's. Still bad for me but I'm just an NRV. No huge deal if you lynch me tonight but you'll be lynching a villager.

Without knowing alignments on death its pretty hard to see how we're going. So all of Wendy, Gabriel and Conor could've been good or some of them, or none of them. If, as I believe, Conor was doing a mighty job of deflecting last night when he accused me out of nowhere with nothing to go on, then he was evil and we're doing ok.

This week has been way busier than I expected so that's all I can say about my low posting. I physically cannot post any more than I am at the moment. There aren't enough hours in the day.
    And finally, FWIW anyone asking for a seer peek is highly suspicious to me. I'm sure someone has done it by now but the fact is that with the alpha showing up as good on a peek it is impossible to know for sure anyone's real alignment.

So FFA#2

Holly - going after Gertie a bit hard today, seems odd and out of the blue. I don't see anything in Gertie's posts that
    would suggest evil. But I'm clearly not good at this.

Jake - the bodyguard thing this morning really. Been just the right amount of helpful in his posts to suggest that he's
    a wolf in sheeps clothing. Seems a bit skittery, jumping all over the place accusing a wide range of players.

Mary - this voting thing has popped up out of nowhere. Not sure why she would lie about when she voted though? How does it benefit her as a wolf to lie about it? She saw a wagon forming on Tegan and decided to jump on it?[/QUOTE]
    I VOTED CONOR.EARLy. NOT TEAGAN. Why the bad lie

Mary - this voting thing has popped up out of nowhere. Not sure why she would lie about when she voted though? How does it benefit her as a wolf to lie about it? She saw a wagon forming on Tegan and decided to jump on it?

I don't know why she'd lie about it beyond she wasn't thinking it would be caught.

As I said earlier, at least one wolf will be in the pack of 8 who voted for Tegan and Conor (That's Isla, Steve, Frank, Phil, Nigel, Gertrude, Winnifred and Mary). There'll have been at least one wolf, if not more, who saw that there was a bandwagon going on those two so jumped on, hoping to hide in the crowd. If Mary was the last person to vote for Connor (as looks likely), and lied about when she voted, to me, that's because her reason for voting for Connor was to blend in with the rest of the village.

If she's a Gremlin, I'd put money that one voted for Conor and one for Tegan. But maybe she's just one of the Wet Bandits for now. Priest will show which way to go on that.

Anyway, I'm registering my vote for Mary now. It's such a stupid little lie to be caught out on, but given any other people will be getting votes for less solid reasons, I can't not vote for her now.

Mary WW wrote: »

That is ABSOLUTELY not the part of this argument you want to be focusing on right now....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Not a bad lie, I was just in the middle of a post and didn't want to have to go traipsing back through the thread to find out who you voted for. Bottom line is it looks like you lied about when you voted.

If everyone else who voted for Conor have corroborated each other in terms of voting pattern, you're the odd one out here.

13 FFAs in so far

Gertrude are you about? Would love to know what time you voted last night, if you recall

Honestly dont know what to make of this. Either mary is lying or the mods have made a mistake.

Why is mary lying though?
    Hiding that she tried to be the swing vote and not realising they are chronological. But if she knew about the tie break she had to know about how the votes are presented.

Hiding a late slam on conor by the wolves? 3 people voted late for conor if the results are correct.

Most likely a clerical error though. But in the absence of a mod clarification tonight I'll be disregarding clerical error.

I don't know why she'd lie about it beyond she wasn't thinking it would be caught.

As I said earlier, at least one wolf will be in the pack of 8 who voted for Tegan and Conor (That's Isla, Steve, Frank, Phil, Nigel, Gertrude, Winnifred and Mary). There'll have been at least one wolf, if not more, who saw that there was a bandwagon going on those two so jumped on, hoping to hide in the crowd. If Mary was the last person to vote for Connor (as looks likely), and lied about when she voted, to me, that's because her reason for voting for Connor was to blend in with the rest of the village.

If she's a Gremlin, I'd put money that one voted for Conor and one for Tegan. But maybe she's just one of the Wet Bandits for now. Priest will show which way to go on that.

Anyway, I'm registering my vote for Mary now. It's such a stupid little lie to be caught out on, but given any other people will be getting votes for less solid reasons, I can't not vote for her now.

I would go as far as to say there could be an SK or both and a wolf in that list. Its not a bad place to start in fairness.

The lack of excuse for the lie is blinding too btw. Waiting for advice from a backroom friend, trying to think up of a strategy?

• Advertisement

If everyone else who voted for Conor have corroborated each other in terms of voting pattern, you're the odd one out here.

Yeah, about that Winifred...
    Conor - 4 votes: Nigel gertrude winifred mary
    Ah now, i cast my vote at around 8.45 or so, i was so on the fence right up till the end, i was unsure as to vote as per my FFA or as per the group FFA. It was possibly even 5 mins after 8.45, just being conservative!!

Good spot, Mary why the lie?

Winifred and Nigel's stories don't add up either, Nigel claims to have voted after 8.45, Wini voted between 7:30 and 8, but Nigel voted first apparently.

So can we slow down the Mary bandwagon for a minute here

I hope this works

[th]Name[/th]
    [th]Name 1[/th]
    [th]Name 2[/th]
    [th]Name 3[/th]

Ewan
    Winifred
    Gertrude

Holly
    Jake
    Nigel
    Phil

Barbara
    Doris
    Riona
    Steve

Angus
    Steve
    Gertrude
    Winifred

Jake
    Isla
    Phil
    Winifred

Nigel
    Doris
    Phil
    Gertrude

Doris
    Isla
    Phil
    Ewan

Riona
    Barbara
    Jake
    Orla

Isla
    Winifred
    Phil
    Doris

Orla
    Isla
    Phil

Steve
    Riona
    Mary

Liam
    Ewan
    Frank
    Winifred

Winifred
    Holly
    Jake
    Mary

Liam WW wrote: »
    I hope this works

[th]Name[/th]
    [th]Name 1[/th]
    [th]Name 2[/th]
    [th]Name 3[/th]

Ewan
    Winifred
    Gertrude

Holly
    Jake
    Nigel
    Phil

Barbara
    Doris
    Riona
    Steve

Angus
    Steve
    Gertrude
    Winifred

Jake
    Isla
    Phil
    Winifred

Nigel
    Doris
    Phil
    Gertrude

Doris
    Isla
    Phil
    Ewan

Riona
    Barbara
    Jake
    Orla

Isla
    Winifred
    Phil
    Doris

Orla
    Isla
    Phil

Steve
    Riona
    Mary

Liam
    Ewan
    Frank
    Winifred

Winifred
    Holly
    Jake
    Mary

Not even close

Liam WW wrote: »
    Yeah, about that Winifred...

Winifred and Nigel's stories don't add up either, Nigel claims to have voted after 8.45, Wini voted between 7:30 and 8, but Nigel voted first apparently.

So can we slow down the Mary bandwagon for a minute here

Did you read the very next post i wrote after the one you quoted where i said it might be the opposite way around? IE Mary did vote first and i voted last

Putting little lad to bed shortly. In the absence of mod clarification by say 8.30 im voting mary.

Actually hang on, it could be the other way around, ie i was last to vote? Isla what time did you vote? Might help!

This post here!

Hence me asking Isla what time she voted if she voted close to 9 then it'd appear Mary is lying but i think the chronology is just backwards

Did you read the very next post i wrote after the one you quoted where i said it might be the opposite way around? IE Mary did vote first and i voted last

Then why are mine and Desmond's votes for Liam flipped the other way then?

The chronology is backwards ffs. ITs already been explained

Then why are mine and Desmond's votes for Liam flipped the other way then?

is it possible one of ye lied to slip in? knowing itd mess with people

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

If phil doesn't post/vote today does he get modkilled? if so we can turn somewhere else and let mods take care of them while we go a hunting surely?

Steve I haven't lied about my voting, any proof to back this up?

Also someone said I had voted Tegan when I clearly voted conor

as i can't edit, you will see i quoted myself and corrected myself.
    yes, i can't prove anything yet, thats what my correction post was about.

Advertisement