Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Orla WW wrote:
    I don't know if the tasks would be so obvious as Christmas jokes tbh, I think it'll be more subtle than that

It's not the jokes it's the timing. Why randomly post the setup to a joke right before lynch yesterday?

Also, no problem looking for other potential tasks, but I don't think this should be written off just because it's obvious.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I smell what your cooking.

stop! I can not lose another day daydreaming about that man!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I don't know if the tasks would be so obvious as Christmas jokes tbh, I think it'll be more subtle than that

From previous experience, taskes can be anything. They are the only real thing I can notice that would be entertaining. Though Rionas behaviour could be that too.

I wouldnt be surprised if either turned out to be a task but Im not gonna get hung up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Holly WW wrote:
    From previous experience, taskes can be anything. They are the only real thing I can notice that would be entertaining. Though Rionas behaviour could be that too.

I can agree with this.

I smell what your cooking.

Im no wrestling fan, however if this is a hanfover from the last game then fine.

But is there any way The Rock or Armbars tie into christmas?

Has The Rock been in any Xmas movies and be a charcter in this game as a result?

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    I can agree with this.

Pter will have more posts than Abigail at thsi point

How about we all take some time today pick one poster and check their posts for tasks? then we pool all that info and see what we have.

Granted if Mogwai is dead that's a giant waste of time.

I don't know what the next step is tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    It's not the jokes it's the timing. Why randomly post the setup to a joke right before lynch yesterday?

Also, no problem looking for other potential tasks, but I don't think this should be written off just because it's obvious.

I don't want to be accused of pocketing :pac: but this does make a lot of sense, not just because of the timing but the repitition. From previous WW lives I know that tasks often as for repeated phrases or actions.

So everyone has now switched from Mogwai is dead to Mogwai is active yes? because if active that would def be someone that at this stage we would not want to Wolves to get to before us even if I'd prefer to knock out a Wolf first. Might be easier to look for entertainers however

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

What if Rionas ffa yesterday was a joke? I mean obviously it was a joke, but I mean mogwai task. Also they have been acting total confused throughout the game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I'm gonna sift through steve's posts and see if I can find anything

Steve

Day 0
    • fluff
    Day 1
    • md5 suggestion
    • had dead people on ffa conor/tegan
    • he felt conor was steering the group
    • talks about mogwai win conditions
    Day 2
    • ffa on Riona for her ffa (suss of everyone who was suss of her) bit of a meh ffa
    • ffa of mary for the lie situation
    • got involved in the voting-timing-lie nonsense
    Day 3
    • Lionel Richie quotes :pac:
    • Munched

general feeling is that steve is being helpful but without too much conviction. Answering questions here and there. Nothing out of the ordinary. I think SK might have gotten a gremlin.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

stop! I can not lose another day daydreaming about that man!!

You and Holly working together , seem very fast to question me and one of my post , maybe thinking I won't be around to stand up for myself after the post count was posted up.That's dirty rabbit punching in fairness.Where Nigel has he calmed down from yesterday?

Look if i die, please keep on Phil.

Dont rule out Conor (i think he is good, but it could just be an alpha trying to dominate the village - soznotsoz Conor).

Isla is parroting back points that Conor and i are making - i think trying to pocket us. Keep looking there.

The post above is from yesterday right before munch.

In handsight Jake, why did you think you would die.

And if you did die, why should Conor and Phil be looked at specificly?

You and Holly working together , seem very fast to question me and one of my post , maybe thinking I won't be around to stand up for myself after the post count was posted up.That's dirty rabbit punching in fairness.Where Nigel has he calmed down from yesterday?

huh? are you reading the game? someone said the armbar thing looked like a task and i said I thought it was leftover from the WWE game, if that's ganging up on someone in your world, maybe you need a cuppa and a lie down!

I asked a legit question! you had 8 posts when I did the post count and it's Wednesday! it's fair to ask where you've been!

Isla WW wrote:
    I don't want to be accused of pocketing but this does make a lot of sense, not just because of the timing but the repitition. From previous WW lives I know that tasks often as for repeated phrases or actions.

Tasks vary from game to game as much as the moderators do. There is no set format so the difficulty or obviousness of the task will depend on the whim of the mods.

I've no problem ruling it out in favour of a better potential task...

Also I don't know what dirty rabbit punching is, is it a euphemism??

Holly WW wrote:
    In handsight Jake, why did you think you would die.

I thought the wolves would go after Conor or myself and set up the one they didn't go for as someone of suspicion. You know, because of all the 'friendly' FFA chats me and Conor had.
    Holly WW wrote:
    And if you did die, why should Conor and Phil be looked at specificly?

Phil for inactivity and dodgy voting (same reason as everyone else), Conor because of his anti FFA bit.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Why'd the chicken cross the road?

The only joke posted yesterday.

Angus posted jokes on both mornings before munches.

Wendy IIRC posted jokes before Angus before munch 1. Angus did join in

What are peoples thoughts on this? Id be inclined to think because Wendy posted a joke first and then died, then it be a big risk for Angus to wait until then to complete his task so close to the deadline.

huh? are you reading the game? someone said the armbar thing looked like a task and i said I thought it was leftover from the WWE game, if that's ganging up on someone in your world, maybe you need a cuppa and a lie down!

I asked a legit question! you had 8 posts when I did the post count and it's Wednesday! it's fair to ask where you've been!
    Did you even ask that, I don't think so.

From the people active at the moment, it's fairly easy to identify who Pter is. :D

Don't know if it helps us, but we know who he is.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Pter will have more posts than Abigail at thsi point

How many posts had he?

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Steve

Day 0
    • fluff
    Day 1
    • md5 suggestion
    • had dead people on ffa conor/tegan
    • he felt conor was steering the group
    • talks about mogwai win conditions
    Day 2
    • ffa on Riona for her ffa (suss of everyone who was suss of her) bit of a meh ffa
    • ffa of mary for the lie situation
    • got involved in the voting-timing-lie nonsense
    Day 3
    • Lionel Richie quotes :pac:
    • Munched

general feeling is that steve is being helpful but without too much conviction. Answering questions here and there. Nothing out of the ordinary. I think SK might have gotten a gremlin.

Not clearing her

But id be thinking that the taskes will be xmas related. Not Lionel Richie quotes.

Thats not to say thats not the task either though, just unlikely to me.

Did you even ask that, I don't think so.

eh yeah!
    Donde esta Abigail?

From the people active at the moment, it's fairly easy to identify who Pter is. :D

Don't know if it helps us, but we know who he is.

I really don't!!

How many posts had he?

Abigail, instead of asking stupid questions, why not answer some that are asked ?

Delfecting and avoiding questions isnt good. Engage the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    No one voted for phil last night derry did on night one

yep, for low posting. The irony of my situation is not lost on me.
    Didn't vote for him last night as he hadn't posted all day, seemed like a waste, made more sense to lynch him the following day if he voted without posting and avoided the mod-kill. Voted late for Winnie (8:15, maybe 8:20) but that was without having read the thread since 4 or 5pm, and in catching up I feel I may have gotten caught up in some hype. But it looks a lot like me jumping on a safe thing, given the timing.

I thought the wolves would go after Conor or myself and set up the one they didn't go for as someone of suspicion. You know, because of all the 'friendly' FFA chats me and Conor had.

Phil for inactivity and dodgy voting (same reason as everyone else), Conor because of his anti FFA bit.

I saw no reason why a wolf would go for you over anyone else nor any reason why you would need BG protection.

Very strange behaviour.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Tasks vary from game to game as much as the moderators do. There is no set format so the difficulty or obviousness of the task will depend on the whim of the mods.

I've no problem ruling it out in favour of a better potential task...

Fair point, however i'd imagine mods take their lead from previous games and tasks too. I wouldn't rule it out, in fact you can't rule anyone out now because of the convert but it is odd behavior and that is always worth highlighting.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Abigail, instead of asking stupid questions, why not answer some that are asked ?

Delfecting and avoiding questions isnt good. Engage the village

I was dealing with falimy issues that and I was looking for a Spanish dictionary.

• Advertisement

Chill the f**k out girl!

if it makes you feel better I'll ask againg

Where have you been?

Have you any thoughts on the current state of play, or are you just here to overreact to NOTHING?!

Advertisement