Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

While I do think Wolves and Sks may be hiding in the low numbers would that not rule out looking for the Mogwai? the entertainer is not going to be barely posting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    While I do think Wolves and Sks may be hiding in the low numbers would that not rule out looking for the Mogwai? the entertainer is not going to be barely posting

I dont know we can make good progress on finding wolves until we get a seer/priest reveal. So by all means find us the Mogwai :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

What cobstitutes entertainment though? Is it as blatent as a joke a day? Or is it something less obvious like accusing someone. I mean if angus were to tell another formulaic joke today it wouldnt look great, would it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Sorry now - I have missed the last few pages because something is at me

Why are people even talking of moggy - afaik gabbi was moggi and was killed!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Riona WW wrote: »

Enlighten me to your wisdom Riona....

• Advertisement

User Name Posts
    Liam WW 134
    Conor WW 119
    Nigel WW 112
    Barbara WW 107
    Isla WW 99
    Jake WW 96
    Angus WW 93
    Tegan WW 86
    Gabriel WW 81
    Holly WW 78
    Orla WW 73
    Steve WW 59
    Frank WW 51
    Wendy WW 48
    Doris WW 43
    Riona WW 37
    Mary WW 35
    Desmond WW 34
    Ewan WW 25
    Gertrude WW 21
    Derry WW 19
    Abigail WW 16
    Winifred WW 13
    Phil WW 2

I want to hear more from Derry, Gert, Ewan and Abigail. All need to engage more with the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I agree we do an FFA, but if im not seeing solid reasons with the FFA nominations or we dont reach a consensus with the FFA, i will be voting for a low contributor rarher than a high contributor.

Abi is free to join in and defend herself, but there have been mutliple calls for her to do so to no avail.
    I am contributing ,In my last post I offered to do the grunt work to find the Mogwai, I still stand by what I said I haven't the foggiest where to start and was reading posts to come up with a plan.

Also Nigel is now top poster, top posters have been munched each day this far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

If we are Mogwai hunting, then I'm picking Riona, been all over the place since the beginning and that ffa yesterday. Could be a genuine newbie finding her feet but it's the best I got at this time.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I am contributing ,In my last post I offered to do the grunt work to find the Mogwai, I still stand by what I said I haven't the foggiest where to start and was reading posts to come up with a plan.

Thats bog of you.

Id rather you engage with the village mor eon your thoughts right now rather than deflect.

My thinking is right now, your offer to do "grunt work" on finding a task is a deflection. Engage with us.

Besides me and Orla, whom you think are working together because we both want you to talk more, whom do you suspect? Why? Whom do you trust and why?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Gerti is skating by, just had a look at all her posts, the longest is about 2 sentences and is worth literally nothing

Barbara WW wrote: »
    If we are Mogwai hunting, then I'm picking Riona, been all over the place since the beginning and that ffa yesterday. Could be a genuine newbie finding her feet but it's the best I got at this time.

Look back through her posts, she claimed she was new yet seems to have a great grasp of whats going on. Id lean them to be purposefully confusing right now rather than new.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Gerti is skating by, just had a look at all her posts, the longest is about 2 sentences and is worth literally nothing

One thing I still cant shake was her comment yesterday about a victim being good.

No explaination as to why she made it, no defense, no reasoning.

It was an odd statement and while other shave offered explainations, she hasnt.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Gerti care to explain why in 26 posts you have added nothing to the game, the hunt for baddies?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Riona WW wrote: »

Rub the lamp and the genie appears....

Gerti care to explain why in 26 posts you have added nothing to the game, the hunt for baddies?

I hope Gertie does appear as I am curious about her but until then you are here... what are your thoughts on who might be a baddie? The only thing I remember about yourself is the time you voted.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Thats bog of you.

Id rather you engage with the village mor eon your thoughts right now rather than deflect.

My thinking is right now, your offer to do "grunt work" on finding a task is a deflection. Engage with us.

Besides me and Orla, whom you think are working together because we both want you to talk more, whom do you suspect? Why? Whom do you trust and why?
    I didnt see anyone else offering to help and do the dog work of a plan was created.
    And I didn't post what I thought of you and Orla.
    You posted up something about a comment I made about an armbar and then Orla jumped on the bandwagon only after seeing my low post count .Then there's again pointing out to everyone about the low post count and demanding to engage more when I am been today.I think you seen an easy mark and it backfired.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Who will collate FFAs today, we seem to keep loosing those doing it. Could be a bad oman whoever takes up the task!

I didnt see anyone else offering to help and do the dog work of a plan was created.
    And I didn't post what I thought of you and Orla.
    You posted up something about a comment I made about an armbar and then Orla jumped on the bandwagon only after seeing my low post count .Then there's again pointing out to everyone about the low post count and demanding to engage more when I am been today.I think you seen an easy mark and it backfired.

Everyone can do their own investigations and look through peoples posts, dont act like your doing us a solid.

If your a wolf, as I am leaning more towards, your grunt work means nothing.

You ahvent enaged though, youve defelcted. Posting alone doesnt mean your being constructive.

And you still havent outlined what your thoughts on others are, thats if you have any at all?

My FFA3

Riona – Eratic behaviour, claims they are new yet many examples of her posts suggests shes anything but. I think they are lying, and without a good explanation in place, if shes been caught in a lie then we may have caught a wolf. Top of my list and whom Id like to see lynched

Jake – Same reasons as yesterday (bizarre behaviour asking the BG to protect them, convinced they were getting munched for no reason)/. Cant shake them being bad and their behaviour today, going after low posters, doesn’t sit well with me.

Abigail – Posts nothing of note, deflects and avoids engaging constructively with the village. All signs of a wolf in my eyes.

• Advertisement

My FFA3

Riona – Eratic behaviour, claims they are new yet many examples of her posts suggests shes anything but. I think they are lying, and without a good explanation in place, if shes been caught in a lie then we may have caught a wolf. Top of my list and whom Id like to see lynched

Jake – Same reasons as yesterday (bizarre behaviour asking the BG to protect them, convinced they were getting munched for no reason)/. Cant shake them being bad and their behaviour today, going after low posters, doesn’t sit well with me.

Abigail – Posts nothing of note, deflects and avoids engaging constructively with the village. All signs of a wolf in my eyes.

Too early for me still to do one up but at the moment i'd be looking at two of those. Jake did enough for me to avoid my FFA yesterday when I was all ver that BG stuff and has not done anything odd today to make me rethink.

I think Ewan too is posting just enough to skirt by without any eyes coming on him for extended periods but he's another that'd fall into the Abigail category for me

Everyone can do their own investigations and look through peoples posts, dont act like your doing us a solid.

If your a wolf, as I am leaning more towards, your grunt work means nothing.

You ahvent enaged though, youve defelcted. Posting alone doesnt mean your being constructive.

And you still havent outlined what your thoughts on others are, thats if you have any at all?
    I can only offer my time when I have it and I have free time today,tomorrow I might not and might get the dreaded I am not contributing enough line from you.
    When I am at my computer I will put together my thoughts.I only answered what you asked me,sure if I didn't wouldn't you just say I wasn't engaging enough.Is not time to post your post again .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ok so i have searched through the posts of the remaining alive players with a view to finding 1 task at least (i dont think we can rule out Mogwai abstaining from completing two tasks, but Trits message indicates they have completed at least one on thread).

I forgot to do Nigel and Babs but will after this meeting im heading to.

Mogwai Task Hunting

Nigel

Isla: 4 consecutive posts with 'I think' at the start, starting here

Thats a weak lead but all i can see from her posts.

Angus: Jokes told on consecutive days. That he may have failed the second one by getting it in at 10 just means he timed it poorly, doesnt mean we rule it out. Cant see much else.

Holly: Dont see anything in her posts that i could attribute to entertainment (no jokes, no secret messages i can see)

Orla: Her first 3 posts on day 0? Getting the task in early?
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Orla is here, sorry I'm late, had to put up the tree and then spend hours selecting the right insta filter for it! #alliwantforchristmasisafleekyasfukinsta :D
    gizmo, fo-shizz yo
    like G***O? I haven't seen the movie so that would have gone over my head

Monkey throwing poop gif on day 1
    giphy.gif

Impromptu Spanish lesson earlier, followed by us discouraging a search for the mogwai
    Donde esta Abigail?
    I can't see anything tasky in those posts, so could rule out Mogwai. She could be a wolf, or just a really really really really lazy villager

Doris:Day 0 joke
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Having trouble logging in too. Is anyone having difficulty logging into their back room? Let us know if you are
    Twas a joke. I was asking if people with backrooms, could they kindly tell us if they can login or not. Obviously nobody should take the bait.

Video posting:
    This is the best thing you'll watch all day

Very little else due to her relatively small number of posts.

Riona: There is nothing of value in Riona's posts, except that from the get go, her posts have been super newbish. Like too much. The task could be to maintain that premise to the amusement of the mods, at our expense.

Also her FFA yesterday. WHICH WAS A JOKE

Also she called Desmond a Dickhead.

Mary
    : cant see anything tasky there. Maybe this:
    tenor.gif?itemid=4713285

Ewan: Cant see anything tasky there.

Gertrude: Cant see anything tasky there.

Derry: Cant see anything tasky there.

I have refrained from reviewing my own posts, for obvious conflict of interests reasons.

I can only offer my time when I have it and I have free time today,tomorrow I might not and might get the dreaded I am not contributing enough line from you.
    When I am at my computer I will put together my thoughts.I only answered what you asked me,sure if I didn't wouldn't you just say I wasn't engaging enough.Is not time to post your post again .

all your doing is saying your contributing please say something different like your opinion on who is bad and why? I am not attacking you before you counter at me but the more people talking the better for the village by this point people should be a bit less reactionary so don't worry about being jumped on because of your low post count. That would only happen if you did not respond to request like this despite stating your active as well as having a low post count.

MORE DEFLECTION

all your doing is saying your contributing please say something different like your opinion on who is bad and why? I am not attacking you before you counter at me but the more people talking the better for the village by this point people should be a bit less reactionary so don't worry about being jumped on because of your low post count. That would only happen if you did not respond to request like this despite stating your active as well as having a low post count.

Did you not read what I said about Holly and Orla.I have one or two more and would like to type it on the computer .

Did you not read what I said about Holly and Orla.I have one or two more and would like to type it on the computer .

Im not sure if that second line is a threat but umm go ahead and "type it on the computer" then we can all read it and know what it is that your refrencing.

MORE DEFLECTION

Can literally say the same thing about you.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Ok so i have searched through the posts of the remaining alive players with a view to finding 1 task at least (i dont think we can rule out Mogwai abstaining from completing two tasks, but Trits message indicates they have completed at least one on thread).

I forgot to do Nigel and Babs but will after this meeting im heading to.

Mogwai Task Hunting

Nigel

Isla: 4 consecutive posts with 'I think' at the start, starting here

Thats a weak lead but all i can see from her posts.

Angus: Jokes told on consecutive days. That he may have failed the second one by getting it in at 10 just means he timed it poorly, doesnt mean we rule it out. Cant see much else.

Holly: Dont see anything in her posts that i could attribute to entertainment (no jokes, no secret messages i can see)

Orla: Her first 3 posts on day 0? Getting the task in early?

Monkey throwing poop gif on day 1

Impromptu Spanish lesson earlier, followed by us discouraging a search for the mogwai

Doris:Day 0 joke

Video posting:

Very little else due to her relatively small number of posts.

Riona: There is nothing of value in Riona's posts, except that from the get go, her posts have been super newbish. Like too much. The task could be to maintain that premise to the amusement of the mods, at our expense.

Also her FFA yesterday. WHICH WAS A JOKE

Also she called Desmond a Dickhead.

Mary
    : cant see anything tasky there. Maybe this:

Ewan: Cant see anything tasky there.

Gertrude: Cant see anything tasky there.

Derry: Cant see anything tasky there.

I have refrained from reviewing my own posts, for obvious conflict of interests reasons.

Abigail....... is your grunt work up to Jakes standrad, hes set a high bar.

• Advertisement

Im not sure if that second line is a threat but umm go ahead and "type it on the computer" then we can all read it and know what it is that your refrencing.

Did I just get a nervous reaction I wonder?

Advertisement