Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Riona petal, just answer the question, tell us your game and we'll be nice (or you know we won't, whatever)

No Task

I am simply very very annoyed no-body in here seems to have a clue about the mogwai situation when you were all so bloody sure yesterday it was gabbi - Did the rules change or what??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    For the love of god!!!

calm down Riona it's unusual for someone to insult others on a WW thread, just going with the your new scenario you would think you would want to engage in the discussion when you respond instead of just lambasting it. Best way to avoid suspicion is confronting it long term.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

No Task

I am simply very very annoyed no-body in here seems to have a clue about the mogwai situation when you were all so bloody sure yesterday it was gabbi - Did the rules change or what??

have you been reading the thread, Trit made a clarification this morning that has led some of us to believe that Mogwai is still alive. Noone knows for sure. It's all here in the thread if you're paying attention.

next question, do you get a prize if you manage to get us all to lynch you?

No Task

read back for clarification, around the time of the last few game mod announcements. If you can't do that then your not trying

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Riona, can you read the post from trit earlier, it will explain it all. I'm not going to explain it to you in case it will complete a task for you.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Is there anything to be said for learning as you go??

Of course, I just think your lying

Holly your dodgy as they come - I like you - But your my go to vote for the forseeable!

Explain how Im dodgy... please..... Id love to hear it

Isla WW wrote: »
    read back for clarification, around the time of the last few game mod announcements. If you can't do that then your not trying

So the rules did change?

Fine - Could someone not have said that 5 pages ago!

I'll have a look now.

Woooo saaa!

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Riona, can you read the post from trit earlier, it will explain it all. I'm not going to explain it to you in case it will complete a task for you.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Abigail WW wrote: »
    But I have tried to help,I said I didnt know where to start to find Mogwai and is willing to help if a good plan could be put together,all your doing to slating me everytime I post while derailing a potentional plan

Saying you will help and actually helping are two compeltely different things
    .I given my thoughts about you and Orla and I potentially have one more,what quesitons have you asked me or anyone have that I have not answered am I not an open book aswell.

You could stop deflecting and actually telling us your thoughts on these other posters

I presume thats a person? Or do you mean a vale of deceit?

Mwuhahaha

Anyhoo - Nobody seems to want to answer the gabbi moggy question :(

Ive 100 percent not buying thsi new act. Way too over the top

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

If there's a bullet in play, can someone just off Rinoa :P

There's a stitchk going on there and at this point, I'm as keen to see her go as to let her keep distracting us...

Fine - Could someone not have said that 5 pages ago!

The mods bloody well did say it five pages ago!

this has to be a wind up

It's not a stupid question - I genuinely dont know

Your a f*cking asshat!

How about you explain why you thought the moggi is dead.... how did you assume this?

Gonna post my ffa early as I might not have much time in the evening.

#FFA3

Riona - same as yesterday and nonsense today
    Doris - Still have a feeling she is SK from day0
    Abi - Posted nothing of substance.

Voting now, placeholder Riona.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I want to vote riona but im seriously worried that lynching her will not be good for the village. The only thing that explains her behaviour really is that she is aiming to be lynched. I voted for her last night but am seriously reconsidering voting for her again.

In the alst pervious christmas a villager had to get themselves lynched..... maybe Riona is doing this.

If so, the next question is "are her intentions good or bad? 100 percent odd is all i know

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I want to vote riona but im seriously worried that lynching her will not be good for the village. The only thing that explains her behaviour really is that she is aiming to be lynched. I voted for her last night but am seriously reconsidering voting for her again.

I get where you're coming from but if she's not team village, surely it's better she goes now when there are more of us to fix whatever it may throw up, rather than get to endgame and the village end up in a losing situation?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

#FFA3

Riona - Playacting, insulting players as a potential task, drifting in an out, going from clueless to super agressive. At best, a distraction, at worst, working against the village.
    Angus - been doing sterling work to help the village, but most likely to have completed a task for me. And the mogwai would be trying to help the village while at the same time completing their task. My least likely candidate as id imagine the wolves will go for him tomorrow to try and get their mogwai kill reward.
    Abi - The same as Riona, except without the agression.

tritium wrote: »

Mogwai is playing for itself. Its win condition is it needs to survive to the end of the game. For parity purposes Mogwai counts as village and appears good on peeks.

If Mogwai is munched by the gremlins an additional gremlin will be activated.

If the serial killers get Mogwai they get two kills the next night

Mogwai is a very special character. If they entertain us they may get some very nice presents this Christmas.......

Please be aware that the mods have some secrets in this game. you can ask but we may not tell you!

I may have left out some rules and if anything comes up in the game I’ll answer any PM’s and on some occasions I may even post rule clarifications in the thread.

Mod clarification incoming.....

(III) Mogwai-mogwai is NOT team village. They count as village only for parity reasons. If the game reaches any end state (parity, bad teams all killed) with Mogwai in play they will win. We realise that, in some unlikely scenarios, that may lead to a slightly harsh outcome, for example perfect village guessing. However we believe this is offset by the considerable difficulty Mogwai faces in completing their role. Note also that Mogwai, as per the op, has been entertaining modsanta (on thread) to gain presents to help them in their mission. Inevitably this makes their role harder.

The large highlighted bit happened

This would supersede any other scenario imo.

What is worth noting is..
    Please be aware that the mods have some secrets in this game. you can ask but we may not tell you!

I may have left out some rules

Which might as well mean that everything above is wrong - Unless mods can clarify it's a pointless exercise!!

Which might as well mean that everything above is wrong - Unless mods can clarify it's a pointless exercise!!

Is there a point?

• Advertisement

Show us where and how you know it happened?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Is there a point?

No

No orla no point - Im out!!

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Show us where and how you know it happened?

A new gremlin has awoken

Happy?

So you are saying you think the Mogwai is dead or alive now? I think most have been proceeding thinking the Mogwai was still active

Those trying to figure out if Riona is purposefully trying to get herself lynched, should take into account the implications.

If she is good then we could get a reward

If shes bad then we could potentially lose the game some how.

Ie she is Moggi, getting herself lynched could win he the game perhaps or other awful consequences.

I believe its too big a risk to lynch her.

Im sticking with Abigail unless something else comes up

Let's look at the source material. Are there any other characters that would lend themselves to wanting to be killed off?

The old guy with a shovel in HA?

Any of the other Gremlins (im admittedly not as familar with the different ones here)

Scrooge from a Christmas Carol?

Holly can you expand on why you think we might lose the game? If you are thinking the Joker role played in other christmasses, then we were warned about that (and its a pretty big mechanic to hide). I dont know if the risk is as high as you deem it to be.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Those trying to figure out if Riona is purposefully trying to get herself lynched, should take into account the implications.

If she is good then we could get a reward

If shes bad then we could potentially lose the game some how.

Ie she is Moggi, getting herself lynched could win he the game perhaps or other awful consequences.

I believe its too big a risk to lynch her.

Im sticking with Abigail unless something else comes up

I had a dream about something like this before, I think it's very harsh to loose the game in one move half ways through it.

If she is trying to get lynched I would think it's for a good cause.

I will agree, it could be a risk lynching her tonight though, on the other hand, if she is mogwai, she could be gone in the morning.

Actually, if both wolfs and SK target mogwai, I wonder who gets the reward?

Sit Rep:

15 players alive

Potentially 2 SKs alive of that 15

Potentially 3-5 (guess) gremlins alive of that 15

Priest could be alive
    Seer could be alive
    BG could be alive

Hopefully at least 10 villagers (roled and non-roled) still here with us.

Isla WW wrote: »
    So you are saying you think the Mogwai is dead or alive now? I think most have been proceeding thinking the Mogwai was still active

Im saying I thought the mog was dead - then you all said he wasnt! I have highlighted the fact that the original rules stated once mog was dead, a new gremlin would be created - then the gremlin was created, so unless the rules have changed I am still of the opinion mog is dead!

• Advertisement

I would rather take the opportunity to kill Mogwai from the wolves, if indeed Riona is Mogwai.

If its not Riona, its Angus though.

Advertisement