Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    A lot of the focus has been on jokes and gifs. Has anyone modded a game of WW before? What entertains the Mods? Could part of the role be to cast suspicion on a particular person or turn two people against eachother? I know if I were on the outside looking in I would piss myself watching someone who was good at it twist the village back on itself. I mean, obviously you have the wolf team for that anyway but still, entertainment isn't always about giggles.

Chaos..... its the best part for me.

Riona - Why is everyone suspect?

Please give reasons....... dont just say people are dodgy, let us know why?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    A lot of the focus has been on jokes and gifs. Has anyone modded a game of WW before? What entertains the Mods? Could part of the role be to cast suspicion on a particular person or turn two people against eachother? I know if I were on the outside looking in I would piss myself watching someone who was good at it twist the village back on itself. I mean, obviously you have the wolf team for that anyway but still, entertainment isn't always about giggles.

TBH I bet modsanta is pissing himself at all this Riona stuff

Jake WW wrote: »
    Holly i suggested going after Abi earlier as our placeholder decision and you disagreed with me rather firmly. Can you tell us why please?

Ive had plenty of interactions since then with Holly, please read back.

Orla WW wrote: »
    TBH I bet modsanta is pissing himself at all this Riona stuff

Very likely

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So ive caught up on everything since this morning, tbh out of everyone i find Rionas and Abis posts the most entertaining by a fair distance. Make of that what ya will.

Focus on low posters is fine and good but i gotta say if there is tasks being done thenit is nore likely somewhere in with the high posters (or whats left)

Holly WW wrote: »
    Very likely

either that or he has bad bladder control from all the booze and mince pies

Riona WW wrote: »
    How can you win the game if your lynched?

Ah here.....

I encouarge you to research previous games sugar

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Oh so you're allowed to be stroppy but noone else is

You keep saying you read this but you clearly haven't so for THE THIRD TIME

This is why we think there is a possibility that Mogwai is still alive, but you know that you're just playing the fool

Why on earth would they change the rules halfway through?
    I already did Pal.

See my post at 15.25.

So you did. Pal!
    Yep, I deal in absolutes when I can. Until I know for sur ethat the Moggi is dead, Ill keep my mind open

I deal in black and whites - mods said something would happen when moggy was dead - thing happened - Black and white
    Riona - Why is everyone suspect?

Please give reasons....... dont just say people are dodgy, let us know why?

Of course everyone is suspect - its the whole point - just you and jake are terribly unlikable and leading the forums like a pair of aristocratic bad guys who you can just smell the dirt off! I have no real reasoning - But I have a good gut!

My gut is telling me not to lynch Riona. I just cant risk it personally.

She has to be seer checked first IMO.

Lynch someone else first.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    It may be harsh but it has happened before, no reason why it couldnt happen again. Its an extreme consequence but a realistic one Im afraid

I dont imagine that it would be a game ending alteration. I was thinking more so they might get a convert or a peek. To suggest it would be game winning is a bit much

If we lynch her and she is converted, we would kniw and what good would a peek be if they are dead?

What if Riona is beig mind controled today? Not the best player to pick though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Have we not exhausted discussion of Riona. Can we discuss someone else please. I feel we need to have discussed someone else to make an informed decision, and not just vote Abi/Riona owed to not discussing others.

I encouarge you to research previous games sugar

Sugar?

Really!!

Potentially leaving Riona to the wolves. If the wolves get her and in that instance if she is Mogwai and we see a gremlin activated - you are in trouble, i think.

Im still voting for you!

I deal in black and whites - mods said something would happen when moggy was dead - thing happened - Black and white

You need to re read things
    Of course everyone is suspect - its the whole point - just you and jake are terribly unlikable and leading the forums like a pair of aristocratic bad guys who you can just smell the dirt off! I have no real reasoning - But I have a good gut!

No reasoning, so your gut is feeling comes from what exactly?

If I was a teacher Id be marking you "MUST TRY HARDER"

Why on earth would they change the rules halfway through?

1. Cos they can
    2. Cos they want to
    3. maybe it's not an actual rule change at all, but it was a mechanic in place from the very beginning on a need to know basis, and sadly we're not on the list of people who need to know

Barbara WW wrote: »
    If we lynch her and she is converted, we would kniw and what good would a peek be if they are dead?

What if Riona is beig mind controled today? Not the best player to pick though.

Firstly about my peek suggestion, I forgot if she was moggi should might reveal good on peak as per the OP which states the moggi is team village for partity reasons. So maybe not good idea.

Its possible but Riona has been eratic since day yesterday, mind control wouldnt last longer than a day IMO

No reasoning, so your gut is feeling comes from what exactly?

My gut is feeling??

My gut feeling comes from my gut generally!
    If I was a teacher Id be marking you "MUST TRY HARDER"

Thats great

Firstly about my peek suggestion, I forgot if she was moggi should might reveal good on peak as per the OP which states the moggi is team village for partity reasons. So maybe not good idea.

Its possible but Riona has been eratic since day yesterday, mind control wouldnt last longer than a day IMO

Also how have I been erratic exactly??

• Advertisement

Potentially leaving Riona to the wolves. If the wolves get her and in that instance if she is Mogwai and we see a gremlin activated - you are in trouble, i think.

Good point, feck its a tough call isnt it.

What if Riona isnt the moggi but a separate character trying to be lynched.

Also how have I been erratic exactly??

You are priceless!

My gut is feeling??

My gut feeling comes from my gut generally!

Thats great

What lead you to beleive Im bad.

I think Jake may be bad for example, i say its my gut based on the things he sposted.

What have I posted that lead your gut to me? The fact Im smelling a rat every time you post?

If you stand back from the insults and stuff, Riona is top quality entertainment.

You are priceless!

Genuine question - your always asking me to explain everything - Being aggressive and having a pop is not erratic!

What lead you to beleive Im bad.

I think Jake may be bad for example, i say its my gut based on the things he sposted.

What have I posted that lead your gut to me? The fact Im smelling a rat every time you post?

Thats exactly it - your a rat - a sneaky squeaky little smelly rat - Thats the vibe!! Thats where the gut feeling comes from - Your just Greasy!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Gonna post my ffa early as I might not have much time in the evening.

#FFA3

Riona - same as yesterday and nonsense today
    Doris - Still have a feeling she is SK from day0
    Abi - Posted nothing of substance.

Voting now, placeholder Riona.

Im pretty much, word for word, in the exact same situation in terms of FFAs.
    The lynch riona/dont thing is actually quite straightforward.

We lynch her, either we get our prize, or there are dire consequences. Its a dice roll for each person. If you believe the former will happen, vote for her, if you believe the latter will happen, dont.

If you do not however, you have to account for the wolves possibly doing so in the morning and gaining an advantage. Or them doing it, she isnt the mogwai and they get no advantage.

We cant know if there is a game ender in play, so everyone decide on Riona based on whether you think there could be or not.

Id have to err on the side of killing her. Id prefer we ended the game that way (based off a harsh hidden mechanic) rather than just handing it to the wolves through potentially giving them Mogwai.

Despite your accusations about me all day, your logic is spot on, and why I'm voting for Riona tonight. Without anything more serious to hold againsts someone, it's the only play I see right. Ow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I do wonder if insulting people is a task the more it happens. Would that be something a Mogwai might have to do? not exactly festive.

Isla WW wrote: »
    I do wonder if insulting people is a task the more it happens. Would that be something a Mogwai might have to do? not exactly festive.

I know, it's a bit mean for a task, I'd prefer if it was something like bake cookies for all your WW chums

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »

Im genuinely just insulting people because I have a new anon account and according to the rules can get away with it -Apparently im out tonight so I shall be making the most of it over the course of the evening!

Advertisement