Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Im genuinely just insulting people because I have a new anon account and according to the rules can get away with it -Apparently im out tonight so I shall be making the most of it over the course of the evening!

If instead of going that route you highlighted people who you think are more suspicious than yourself and said why then that might change your situation. You already named a few people and they themselves want to know why. Why should the village be looking at them other than because of a blanket they are bad statement?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

User|1|2|3
    Barbara | Riona | Doris | Abi
    Jake| Riona | Angus | Abi
    Holly| Riona | Jake | Abi

3 FFAs in that i can see.

If anyone wants to update this later, just quote the post, copy the name and 3 nominations of the last person on the list, edit them as needed and then delete the quote tags before posting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    If instead of going that route you highlighted people who you think are more suspicious than yourself and said why then that might change your situation. You already named a few people and they themselves want to know why. Why should the village be looking at them other than because of a blanket they are bad statement?

As far as I can see the only good reason anyone has for voting for me is because I have started posting more - It is clear - as per previous lynches, if your active - you get lynched / suspected.

The group in this game seem genuinely handicapable - they have no clue whats going on and accuse people if either, a) post count is low or b) post count is high. Pulling accusations out of mid air and accusing someone of being the mogwai WHEN THE MOGWAI IS CLEARLY DEAD, is fairly ridiculous - I shall blast my way out of this hole for the evening - Expect nonsense and drivel - It will seem like I am trying to fit in!

I don't really like how I can see this FFA table going. Even though I am suspect of Riona and Abi it will be easy to mask votes ammongst those two.

Their responses when questioned and some odd posting would mean they would have to be 1/2 for me right now but after them there are a few who are skirting by without much attention by posting just enough to neither stand out too much nor have too low a post count. People like Angus, Desmond & Ewan fall into this grouping too for me.

Most people you have to be suspicious of given the woken role

FFA

HOLLY - Leader Rat
    JAKE - Rat
    ORLA - Snowflake

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I don't really like how I can see this FFA table going. Even though I am suspect of Riona and Abi it will be easy to mask votes ammongst those two.

Their responses when questioned and some odd posting would mean they would have to be 1/2 for me right now but after them there are a few who are skirting by without much attention by posting just enough to neither stand out too much nor have too low a post count. People like Angus, Desmond & Ewan fall into this grouping too for me.

Most people you have to be suspicious of given the woken role

Agreed - If I was bothered playing correctly my ffa would be Angus, Desmond, Abi - I have allready voted angus on day 2. But desmond is equally mysteriously suspect!

FFA#3

1. Riona
    2. Abigail
    3. Ewan

someone else could start acting up and bypass them three though, especially Ewan but I wanted to put it out early as I'll probably end up voting early too again

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Will make it clearer.

#FFA3

Riona
    Abigal
    Gertrude

Final name cause they are skirting we'll, well under the radar today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    User|1|2|3
    Derry| Jake | Abi| Gertrude

Added mine

I'm a hypocrite, I know, but Abi was bottom of the pile post-wise until today and is rocketing up the ranks all of a sudden.
    Gertrude has been pretty anonymous all day. Again, I'm a hypocrite :D
    Jake... it's a gut feel thing, I marked the name a few days ago and nothing has made me unmark it. Also, in a previous life I should have gone Jake and I pussied out - call it tribal memory.

Riona seems to really, really want to get lynched. Which could be good for us, could be bad. Even little things, like talking about rats and snakes (didn't hte kid from home alone 3 have a rat, and Snakes is the "keep the change you filthy animal" victim) just keep jangling with me but I can't shake the feeling that I'd be going the wrong way. Maybe she's trying to draw heat off someone else. Then again, this game ****s with your brain and when you flip the lid, crazy **** comes out. Does that make you bad or a wolf? I don't see it that way. I went ****ing berserk in my first game under very little real pressure. Anyway, it doesn't seem like the right move to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

#FFA3

Riona - Weird disruptive posting, overly aggressive when questioned. Can't present any good theories. Swings from seeming like a newb to an experienced player which seems like a pretty deceptive style of play
    Abigail - Overly defensive, only accusing her accusers. Saying she wants to participate but not actually participating in a productive way, all smells wolfie
    Isla - I can't get past the fluff of day 1 and 2, also kicked off today with another really prepared looking post.

Not decided on who'll get my vote yet

Table updated with my response

User|1|2|3
    Orla| Riona | Abigail | Isla

• Advertisement

User|1|2|3
    Riona | Angus | Desmond| Abi
    Isla| Riona | Abi | Ewan
    Angus| Riona | Abi | Gertrude

User|1|2|3
    Isla| Riona | Abi | Ewan
    Derry | Jake | Abi | Gertrude
    Orla | Riona | Abi | Isla

Ok updated again!

User|1|2|3
    Derry |Jake|Abi | Gertrude
    Angus| Riona |Abigail |Gertrude
    Isla | Riona |Abigail | Ewan
    Riona| Holly |Jake | Orla

User|1|2|3
    Isla| Riona | Abi | Ewan

That is not my FFA - Why would you do that? So you dont appear on it??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Gonna post my ffa early as I might not have much time in the evening.

#FFA3

Riona - same as yesterday and nonsense today
    Doris - Still have a feeling she is SK from day0
    Abi - Posted nothing of substance.

Voting now, placeholder Riona.

Oh so I'm the sk now?

Agreed - If I was bothered playing correctly my ffa would be Angus, Desmond, Abi - I have allready voted angus on day 2. But desmond is equally mysteriously suspect!

Above.

That is not my FFA - Why would you do that? So you dont appear on it??

Which one do you want to have counted? I took your first jake too your second, which one?

Left to place their FFAs:

Nigel
    Doris
    Desmond
    Mary
    Ewan
    Abi
    Gertrude

• Advertisement

Above.

Yes - "if" being the word - My ffa was listed - That was not it! Orla got it right - why are you so thick??

Orla WW wrote: »
    Which one do you want to have counted? I took your first jake too your second, which one?

Does it matter at this stage :D

Interesting question. Short answer; genetics.

Take it away Orla you are obviously less self interested than i am, going by Rionas posts :D

Current FFA results

Abigail 7
    Riona 6
    Jake 3
    Gertrude 2
    Doris 1
    Orla 1
    Holly 1
    Ewan 1
    Angus 1
    Isla 1

So - Its me tonight - Im guessing Jake tomorrow - Then holly.

How do you get through the game without being lynched but yet keeping your count up? If I was to post the same as the first 2 day (waffle) would I have been safe, taking part as I said before seems detrimental.

As a lot of us are knew to the game this time around, I wouldnt blame the low posters for their counts, It my my plan in the beginning - just mosey along under the radar!

How do you get through the game without being lynched but yet keeping your count up? If I was to post the same as the first 2 day (waffle) would I have been safe, taking part as I said before seems detrimental.

As a lot of us are knew to the game this time around, I wouldnt blame the low posters for their counts, It my my plan in the beginning - just mosey along under the radar!

Under the radar is for the wolves!

You are new in your hoop.

Just reposting these together to make them easier to update later
    Current FFA results

Abigail 7
    Riona 6
    Jake 3
    Gertrude 2
    Doris 1
    Orla 1
    Holly 1
    Ewan 1
    Angus 1
    Isla 1

User|1|2|3
    Derry |Jake|Abi | Gertrude
    Angus| Riona |Abigail |Gertrude
    Isla | Riona |Abigail | Ewan
    Riona| Holly |Jake | Orla

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Naming people so when Priest says your a wolf, we spend time focusing or not on Jake and Holly?

Advertisement