Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    You are new in your hoop.

I actually am haha. Probably wont be back either :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Naming people so when Priest says your a wolf, we spend time focusing or not on Jake and Holly?

I think Riona is saying we will be next to die by one way or another.....thats how i read it anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    I actually am haha. Probably wont be back either :D

Stay Riona, youve entertained me at the very least

Holly WW wrote: »
    Stay Riona, youve entertained me at the very least

I cant stay - your voting me off :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Is it possible to search the thread for single words on mobile devices? Im sure there were one or two urging a vig bullet be spent on phil yesterday and that will be shaping my ffa. I dont know when I'll get to a laptop but prob not before the lynch.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Is it possible to search the thread for single words on mobile devices? Im sure there were one or two urging a vig bullet be spent on phil yesterday and that will be shaping my ffa. I dont know when I'll get to a laptop but prob not before the lynch.

Hmm or maybe it was riona after her ffa2

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I encouarge you to research previous games sugar

Been catching up all day but..

if there is a hidden mechanic where lynching someone ends the game, so be it. I'm not putting any weight into that situation. Fruitless to worry about.

Im voting Abi.

Annoying as Riona is, she is posting now at least.

Im not 100% the insults thing was a task, so on that basis, if the wolves want to take a punt on her being mogwai, let them.

Abi still hasnt really been contributing and can buy us some time until the priest pops up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I already voted for Riona

someone could do something to change my mind but by she'd be by far the strongest Mogwai contender, would she not? could also be a Wolf or SK too, but after the conversion almost anyone could be really. Hope we have someone alive still who will know post lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    This is huge. Mogwai has been doing tasks on thread.

Its a game changer. Time to post check people.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Hi folks, back. Said I wouldn't miss lynch and knew I didn't need a placeholder. Absolutely knackered though.
    Had 7 or so pages to go through and I admit I skimmed a lot. But this is something that has been bugging me.

(III) Mogwai-mogwai is NOT team village. They count as village only for parity reasons. If the game reaches any end state (parity, bad teams all killed) with Mogwai in play they will win. We realise that, in some unlikely scenarios, that may lead to a slightly harsh outcome, for example perfect village guessing. However we believe this is offset by the considerable difficulty Mogwai faces in completing their role. Note also that Mogwai, as per the op, has been entertaining modsanta (on thread) to gain presents to help them in their mission. Inevitably this makes their role harder.

Mogwai in the film is a collective name. Gizmo was a Mogwai. In the above it says THEY suggesting there is more than one of them. It could be that there are a few mogwai out there and one did die and that triggered the conversion of another gremlin. As we know, gremlins come from mogwai in the first place so there is a connection in an action.

Abi is def on my radar. My FFA for today would be

#FFA3

Gertrude - for same reason as yesterday
    Abi - fluff, fluff with a bit of fluff
    Riona - The same as everyone else, and since she been accused seems to have went a bit funny.

I hope I didn't miss anything obvious. skimmed and starving and was trying to get caught up as fast as possible.

Its veru tedious. But its a line by line search unless you pick the posts of one poster in serch posts and then ctrl +F to type in key words. Thats what ill be doing hopefully at 7pm.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I'm torn on Riona. I can't see anything but an nrv doing she what she's doing. It's a suicidal play. Genuinely seems like an irate newbie. But that's said Im also not sure she's a new player. The mask possibly slipped when she mentioned she could insult anyone she wanted with the anonymous account. People always err on the side of "lynch the loud annoying one, worst case scenario she's an nrv".

Actually one possibility that just occurred to me is that she is a gremlin and whoever was claiming that there is hidden role that wants to be lynched is on her team. That could be too obvious though.

I need to look at abigail as she wasn't on my radar tbh up until seeing that ffa list.

#ffa3
    Derry, his ffa reasoning didn't sit right at all with me
    Riona, possible wolf having a meltdown
    Holly, defending wolf buddy by suggesting there is a jester type role

Or if Riona is an nrv (more likely imo)
    Derry
    Isla, my suss has waned on her tbh, she kept saying the same thing twice about mogwai today, possible mogwai had to repeat themselves?
    Dunno about third

Isla WW wrote: »
    I already voted for Riona

someone could do something to change my mind but by she'd be by far the strongest Mogwai contender, would she not? could also be a Wolf or SK too, but after the conversion almost anyone could be really. Hope we have someone alive still who will know post lynch.

THE F*****G MOGWAI IS DEAD

D87tM6.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    THE F*****G MOGWAI IS DEAD

D87tM6.gif

WE DON'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE

saved you the search

it was Conor post 722
    Conor WW wrote: »
    If there's a vig around I'd recommend shooting Phil right now. Just sayin

Orla WW wrote: »
    WE DON'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE

LOUD NOISES

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Im voting Abi.

Annoying as Riona is, she is posting now at least.

263.gif

My spidey senses are linking you and Riona though I'm aware that could be that you two were laying groundworks for an assault my direction earlier. Now you're trying to pull the discussion off her. Am keeping a close eye on you two now....

My spidey senses are linking you and Riona though I'm aware that could be that you two were laying groundworks for an assault my direction earlier. Now you're trying to pull the discussion off her. Am keeping a close eye on you two now....

giphy.gif

This is all mentions of bullets/vig I could find in the thread. When I searched shoot, the previous quote from Conor was all I found

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I'd imagine if there is bullets in this game the moogai is getting them
    If there's a bullet in play, can someone just off Rinoa :P

There's a stitchk going on there and at this point, I'm as keen to see her go as to let her keep distracting us...
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I never said I didn't want him lynched, just if there is bullets in the game he would be likely to get them. Also I asked for clarification on win conditions early and no on seemed to know.
    Can we change votes through the day?

Anyway, some thoughts.

Wendy ate the bullet this morning, which if that was the point of her posting style, fair play and hopefully we make that sacrifice count.

Nigel certainly looks one to examine today.

Also want to chat with Tegan, who I felt seemed eager to start trading jokes with Wendy. Possibly seeing a chance to subtly entertain by playing off of Wendy's performances?

Also want to go back over some of the gif posters. Babs stood out as someone who seemed to post a few, but that could be because I love the "guy falls on ice" gif.

Other thoughts. No laughing. And I'm extremely nervous to "Thank" any posts with gifs, videos, memes, etc, in case the "Thanks" function is playing into determining how entertaining someone is being....
    Now if someone died as a result of a vig hit, I may think that the above post is ok.

However, Conor died as a result of a munch..

How on earth can you miss that?
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    worst case scenario at this point, 2 legacy gremlin + 2 additional gremlins + mogwai + 2 SKs is 7 baddies.

I make it 17 players left.

Surely some of the baddies or potential baddies are dead. Would be good to know where we stand, probably best for our priest/seer to stay hidden until tomorrows munch unless they are in danger of getting lynched.

I'd also add, good chance we have a vig, given the number of potential baddies in this game. Maybe a vig who somehow has to activate their kills.

• Advertisement

Thoughts

Riona is a wolf, and is sacrificing so they get a chance to grab Moggy tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Disaster of a day for me today,

FFA3
    Riona
    Abigail
    Doris

Riona and Abi have been a pain in the hole, particularly Riona today. Might be new but is just generally disruptive. Doris still strikes me as a wolf, so ill possibly be voting that way again but ill see how the evening goes. Im driving so want be back on till 8 so will reassess at that stage.

Seer or Priest needs to come out tomorrow because we are somewhat rudderless at the moment. Everyone is feeling wolfy to me today, questioning Angus only because he's flying under the radar by being helpful, just the joke bothers me but what im judging him on could easily be applied to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Thoughts

Riona is a wolf, and is sacrificing so they get a chance to grab Moggy tomorrow.

Good shout, converted gremlin doing its teams bidding, so Abi is the other on the chopping block so potentially the Mogi or the Alpha.

Angus WW wrote:

Same logic can be applied to you asking the vig to kill riona. Stop the village from getting it's bonus present yoke.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Thoughts

But they would have the same chance of getting mogwai tomorrow without sacraficing a wolf today. Only difference is the risk of us lynching them. Its a possibilty but I boubt it.

Same logic can be applied to you asking the vig to kill riona. Stop the village from getting it's bonus present yoke.

Fair point, but on the other hand, would it not be better for the village that no one gets the presents anyway?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I'm torn on Riona. I can't see anything but an nrv doing she what she's doing. It's a suicidal play. Genuinely seems like an irate newbie. But that's said Im also not sure she's a new player. The mask possibly slipped when she mentioned she could insult anyone she wanted with the anonymous account. People always err on the side of "lynch the loud annoying one, worst case scenario she's an nrv".

Actually one possibility that just occurred to me is that she is a gremlin and whoever was claiming that there is hidden role that wants to be lynched is on her team. That could be too obvious though.

I need to look at abigail as she wasn't on my radar tbh up until seeing that ffa list.

#ffa3
    Derry, his ffa reasoning didn't sit right at all with me
    Riona, possible wolf having a meltdown
    Holly, defending wolf buddy by suggesting there is a jester type role

Or if Riona is an nrv (more likely imo)
    Derry
    Isla, my suss has waned on her tbh, she kept saying the same thing twice about mogwai today, possible mogwai had to repeat themselves?
    Dunno about third

Just exploring every possibility. I stand by my actions

So I have turned Jake and holly - There could be hope yet haha.

I'll have to change my vote to abi so - see If I can stay in the game an extra day!

Not sure to post an FFA yet.

Id like to hear from a few more people

(not mentioning names as I dont want to force them to answer and innocent villagers get frog marched into a wolf ambush)

Who used that weird A word earliee, ambo, armchair thinge. Cant find it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Riona, if you stay in the game, what you gonna bring to the table as you have done nothing today. If we dont lynch you chances are you will be munched or killed in the morn.

Advertisement