Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

*shrug*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Another convert is making me feel a bit down tbh.

I think Steve was a wolf, but I feel as if no one else dead was either. Not sure bout Riona mind.

Not sure what to think right now.

Am really hoping the seer has at least one baddy caught....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Holly WW wrote: »
    I voted here as a placeholder, went into google form just before this post and voted

Mod: this is a bit....unusual...there is indeed a vote for abigail at 14.18. The password is correct for holly. Unfortunately the user name entered on the form was....abigail :)

Given the details youve provided i think we can conclude you did indeed vote.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Further Mod Clarification

Results
    Riona 9 - Barbara, Isla, Angus, Desmond, Ewan, Nigel, Frank, Doris, Orla
    Abigail 3 - Holly, Jake, Derry
    Angus 1 - Gertrude
    Gertrude 1 - Mary
    Holly 1 - Abigail

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

tritium wrote: »
    Mod: this is a bit....unusual...there is indeed a vote for abigail at 14.18. The password is correct for holly. Unfortunately the user name entered on the form was....abigail :)

Given the details youve provided i think we can conclude you did indeed vote.....

My bad. Sorry for.the error mods

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Mod Announcement

Tomorrow will be a speed day, in order to ensure a finish before the weekend.

Schedule is as follows
    Munch 10am
    Lynch 2pm
    Munch 4pm
    Lynch 9pm

If you aren't able to make any of those events you can pm me to tell me what you would like to do (i.e. who would you like to vote for. Please thank this if it is okay with you.

I will issue a number of reminders tomorrow about this.

I'm even less confident now if we're doing a speed day :(

I have a conundrum guys.

I got a secret private message from an unknown player via the mods.

In the message the player says that they know two confirmed goodies and one confirmed baddie.

They also claim that I am the bg, which I am not.

They asked me to verfiy I got the message and that I agreed with it by posting 'valid line of thinking' which I did earlier.

I did this to play along and see where it goes, but I am now doubting the message and my decision, and feel the only way to progress is to let everyone know about it.

I doubt the message because no one in the game can be 100% that someone is good. Unless our priest and seer can communicate with each other and or the person who sent this message.

I think the person who sent it may be fishing to see if I am bg so they can kill me in the morning, as well as clear the two people they say are good, and damn the person they say is bad.

So. Thoughts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Whats a Harley situation?

Doris WW wrote:
    Whats a Harley situation?

When a wolf dies they are replaced by an inactive cub wolf.

• Advertisement

Jake, if you're telling the truth, that sounds like a possible Moggy reward present tbh....

Angus WW wrote:
    Jake, if you're telling the truth, that sounds like a possible Moggy reward present tbh....

Why I have not given away any identities.

Is there any sense in telling us who the two good and bad are?

I think angus means the mog probably gained the ability to send that message to you.

I'm probably dead now unless the actual by, if alive, saves me.

But the info that the message exists is now out there, and if anyone can convince me it's a good idea, I can reveal names too....

Jake WW wrote: »
    Right so I'm thinking gabbi was Mogwai, and that got the Gremlins a convert.

And riona was a Harley Quinn type character that had a cub replace them when they died.

Fair fecks to Holly for foreseeing it.

I'm guessing there are 4 Gremlins in play and we will know how many sks in the morning if the flavour doesn't change slightly to the other wb character.

So we will know where we stand in terms of who we face then I think.

Hard to know where we as a village stand. We still looking for the priest or seer to reveal? Are there any other goodies that we don't know about that could give us a steer? If the bg is there they should protect me Holly or Orla I reckon. Wolves seem to be going after the high posters.

It was a guess, a possibility. It made snse given her posting style

Doris WW wrote:
    I think angus means the mog probably gained the ability to send that message to you.

I understand but I don't understand where the info came from. Unless mog could also speak to both the seer and priest on an ongoing basis. Like to be 100% sure the good players are good they need to know the alpha is dead. Which can only really come from the priest.

And then they need to get info from the seer to find out the three goodies and baddies. Oh and also the seer needs to have only peeked people who are now still alive this evening. Which seems unlikely. Surely the seer should have peeked Conor or Frank or Liam or someone who has died.

But the info that the message exists is now out there, and if anyone can convince me it's a good idea, I can reveal names too....

Why wpuld you be killed pver anyone else

Holly WW wrote:
    Why wpuld you be killed pver anyone else

It's their mo. I'm the top poster. I'm also, in their mind anyway, the bg.

Doris WW wrote:
    Is there any sense in telling us who the two good and bad are?

I'm not sure.

The people they have as good could be good. They could be bad, and the message is a trick. A balancer if Phil was a baddie. One of them could be good and one bad, and they are really trying to mess with us.

The baddie they listed could be bad. They could be good. I literally have no way of proving the efficacy of the message and there are inconsistencies in it, as I have said above, that lead me to doubt it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

oh lordy! I can't cope with this!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

did they say why they think you're the BG or that they just suspect it?

Orla WW wrote:
    did they say why they think you're the BG or that they just suspect it?

Suspect it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Suspect it

Post the entire message tbh, if your giving us half a story im inclined not to believe you, this makes me extremely sussy of you. To be perfectly honest im seeing this as a 2nd attempt from you to get BG protection without making a role claim.

The contents of that can be hugely helpful to the village if genuine because it gives us information, it may be bull**** but its something to examine and poke holes in as a group or verify certain thibgs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Sorry guys fell asleep.

Erm jake what the hell is this about? Tbh i would be waiting for mod clarification before doing anything, not looking for a group consensus as the info seems like it could be game breaking, no?

On another note.... ye know how we always look for a change in behavior from charactors after a conversion?

^^^^^^

Again this is a rather serious accusation by jake, its essentially an accusation of cheating, and if there is any truth to it i would imagine there would be mod clarification. By which i mean directly from the mods.... not jake claiming the mods told him not to talk about it. Personally i would be peeking jake also.

Sorry guys fell asleep.

Erm jake what the hell is this about? Tbh i would be waiting for mod clarification before doing anything, not looking for a group consensus as the info seems like it could be game breaking, no?

On another note.... ye know how we always look for a change in behavior from charactors after a conversion?

^^^^^^

Again this is a rather serious accusation by jake, its essentially an accusation of cheating, and if there is any truth to it i would imagine there would be mod clarification. By which i mean directly from the mods.... not jake claiming the mods told him not to talk about it. Personally i would be peeking jake also.

Obviously in the absence of mod interaction... either jake is telling the truth or spinning us a yarn. Id side with truth as its to much of a risk with the wolves and sk out there to be a bad stunt

Have you spoken to the mods about receiving the info outside of the game. If they are ok with it then why havent you shared it already?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Sorry guys fell asleep.

^^^^^^

No I think its within the game rules. The mods have allowed a message to be passed to Jake via someone else. I presume the mods were mediators.

Doris WW wrote: »
    No I think its within the game rules. The mods have allowed a message to be passed to Jake via someone else. I presume the mods were mediators.

If that's the case why hasnt the info been shared?

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    If that's the case why hasnt the info been shared?

Ok just reread the op. Im still groggy. Missed the last paragraph the first time round.

Advertisement