Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Jake is not the BG.

Again the 10 munch story will clear you mary... 90%* anyway.

*this is an arbitrary number i have randomly plucked from my head and should not be analysed for accuracy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    The accidentally post thoughts that make you seem a NRV, at the 'wrong' time ploy. Nice.

Thanks Jake. Your confidence means so much to me. :o

Just in case I'm a victim in the next 20 min....

Jake could your info have come from Mog as a reward for completing their task? Just misinformation? Hmm it doesn't explain them knowing you are the bg though. I mean if they got that right then they should have the other info right.... right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Jake is not the BG.

well according to your list there's someone else alive who can verify what he is, so we don't have to take any of yizzer words for it!

also Jakey boy, giz the list I want to see your cards!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

just so I'm clear on this, jake has a mysterious private message that cant be proved then claims bg, that's him all good/

I post up the dead,t he roles, say I'm priest and I'm the liar??? ok folks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Regardless if we believe mary or not, her info is tainted due to the fact theres been.converts.

just so I'm clear on this, jake has a mysterious private message that cant be proved then claims bg, that's him all good/

FWIW I don't trust either of you!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Just in case I'm a victim in the next 20 min....

Jake could your info have come from Mog as a reward for completing their task? Just misinformation? Hmm it doesn't explain them knowing you are the bg though. I mean if they got that right then they should have the other info right.... right?

For anyone who knew i was Pter and that ive done the request a bg protect while you are the bg thing before, it was probably obvious i was bg. I can think of a few players who would be able to figure my play out without that information as well.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    also Jakey boy, giz the list I want to see your cards!

Soon. Soon.

Not exactly.

But im choosing to believe both of ye. Your claim, as i said, can be proved at 10.

• Advertisement

For anyone who knew i was Pter and that ive done the request a bg protect while you are the bg thing before, it was probably obvious i was bg. I can think of a few players who would be able to figure my play out without that information as well.

cos noone's ever faked a claim using that technique either!

Holly WW wrote: »
    Regardless if we believe mary or not, her info is tainted due to the fact theres been.converts.

Ha imagine if both the priest and the bg were converted... we'd be royally screwed.

Orla WW wrote: »
    cos noone's ever faked a claim using that technique either!

Thats true i suppose. We will have more info after the munch anyway!

Thats true i suppose. We will have more info after the munch anyway!

Who's gonna die in the munch Jake?

I queried this in the backroom, my question was
    "I've only got nrv notifications but it looks like mogwai was triggered? am i reading htis wrong?"

to which I was answered
    "All the notifications you have gotten are correct, just so you know there have been no mistakes."

So no mogwai trigger

Im going for precision on this one....

436210.png

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Not really, info from the real priest would be gospel (excuse the pun) info from the seer would be tainted due to converts.

I've just realised how badly the cards are stacked against us. It looked great at first with just 2 gremlins and a bad team who couldn't communicate.

But only 3 rolled good guys and a gremlin team that continues to multiply. We are boned

I've just realised how badly the cards are stacked against us. It looked great at first with just 2 gremlins and a bad team who couldn't communicate.

But only 3 rolled good guys and a gremlin team that continues to multiply. We are boned

totes, we're just playing for lols now!

There is always hope!

• Advertisement

Im going for precision on this one....

436210.png

SNORE!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Not really, info from the real priest would be gospel (excuse the pun) info from the seer would be tainted due to converts.

How so?

If the priest was turned, then.he can come out knowing there is no other priest and lead us to our doom

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

How so?

If the priest was turned, then.he can come out knowing there is no other priest and lead us to our doom

Cubs are always nrvs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Lads, if I die and am on the list, it's a lie. Please remember that :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

How so?

Yes, I was just about to correct myself, I need more coffee. Sorry Holly, your original statement was correct. :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ok so based on the last few munches im possibly dead after this munch. Im sceptical of everything, if the contents of Jakes PM point at high posters leaving one or two out im inclined to think it was malicious either from the Mogi or the wolves. Reasoning included with the post points towards a genuine villager but i still dont understand how they could be sure of anything without being the seer.

Genuinely if Mary is telling to truth which i doubt then we are screwed.

We have had two converts and Doris has mentioned h20 on thread twice, coincidence? Maybe but shes been skirting the whole way too, If Marys list is true, id get her gone asap. I wish id more but ive rarely been so in the dark in a game :(

oh look at the tim....no jake reveal, call me shocked

Right so here we are then.

I am the bg. My protects were

Night 0 – Doris (complete guess at that stage)
    Night 1 – Liam (I had him pegged as seer at the time because I thought he was clearing Tegan)
    Night 2 – Myself
    Last night (just now) – Holly

The list

The message was sent to me at 6.47pm.

‘currently 100% team Village are Barbie, Isla and yourself. Be careful with Angus, he is not team Village.
    This may be a 1 time message because I completed a task but I chose to send it to you because simply telling you that myself and the two above know you are the Ghost of Christmas Present - bodyguard should be enough to convince you of our villagehood. One of them peeked you otherwise we would not be able to say what only you know. I can't reveal who I am as this has to stay an anon message acording to the mods but I was asked to suggest you use the phrase *Valid line of thinking* in a post of yours to show if you got and believe this message. Then we can start to focus on who are not in our village. Good luck’

I used the phrase ‘valid line of thinking’ in this post

And it could be that this was a trap and activated a cub, as shortly after, the cub activated (at 21.04). The timing of the activation could be coincidental, and I do think give that I posted the phrase at the exact minute the mods announced the lynch and conversion points to Riona being a Harley type character.

The more I read it, the more the message seems like bs. Cant rule out Angus being bad however.

Even if not Mogwai, he could be a wolf or sk, whom the message sender would want us to take out. He was (and still is) my prime suspect for Mogwai. Worth killing off as a sacrifice (if he is good) if its possible, I think. Those jokes and their timings are just too coincidental.

Anyway, the attacks of the wolves might dispel or prove some of the above. If im dead, thanks for the game and godspeed village. Hopefully getting you mary was the right thing to do.

Remember me in all my splendour and glory.
    ghostpresent6.jpg?1307808125

oh look at the tim....no jake reveal, call me shocked

Precision Mary, precision.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Morning all.
    Look, It's 9:54 and I got stuck in traffic again and can't catch up ahead of the munch.
    I don't know what's happening at the moment but I saw someone (Mary?) role claim the priest earlier and say the seer is dead.
    They're not
    they're me
    Which is bad news because I read people like Jordan reads books - I rely on other people and my judgement of the people I choose to rely on is usually poor.

All I have is this :
    Nigel peeked good
    Phil peeked good
    Riona peeked good
    And I still have todays peek.
    Hopefully by the time I'm done with this it'll be too late to munch me today. I haven't seen who got lynched last night yet.

I know strategically I have **** all information for you, but I have to be practical : I'm role claiming now because I've had a lot less time this week than I thought I'd have, and no access to notes when I had access to the thread. I'm not going to be able to keep up the pace today with meetings and what-not. I hope in coming out now I can get 2 more decent peeks based on common consensus.

Apologies if I've been killed since 8:55 am this morning, I havne't had time to check.
    I hope, since it's 9:59, that this comes out too late for me to be munched.
    I'll report the post now in case I'm dead already and haven't noticed :D

Advertisement