Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    oh look at the tim....no jake reveal, call me shocked

Lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Id trust jake

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Lads, if I die and am on the list, it's a lie. Please remember that :)

Lads, that list is lying, I'm an NRV and good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Id trust derry to. Lynch angus

Can ye please wait for the sk kill nefore ye weigh in behind jake or derry guys.

It will mean mary is def priest or def harry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Angus was a popular figure around town. Each year they donned the Santa suit and thrilled the children in the town mall. This year had been busier than ever! Now after a long day they strolled. Home through tge park, a ready meal and pack of beer in hand.

Suddenly a snowball slapped them in the head, fired from the trees to the right. Some little rascals no doubt. Then another. Angus cheerfully jogged over, ever full of fun. Their jog was halted by a tripwire that sent them sprawling face first in the snow. Before they could catch theor breath, small green shapes were wrapping them in the wire, trussing them like a goose, then dragging them towards the trees as they laughed evilly....

Angus has been munched by the gremlins

Ewan went to bed in his/her bungalow, dreaming of the wonderful Christmas they were going to have. Unfortunately they forgot to turn their alarm on so were unawares when an intruder forced his way into the home and looted everything of value. As a parting gift he sealed the bedroom and piped water in from a hydrant nearby. The Wet Bandits had struck again as Ewan never got to see their Christmas dreams come true.

Ewan was munched by the Wet Bandits

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Mary = Harry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

incorrect, look at the sk actual writing, he. IT is all singular. Not plural

nice try though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

has nobody died?

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    has nobody died?

angus and ewan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Well, thats an interesting revelation.

Ah mods ye specifically used the names of each bandit in last two munches. Why the change to the generic wet bandits?

Angus NRV
    Ewan Gremlin sleeper agent number 2

Jake WW wrote: »
    Mary = Harry

Why harry?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

PS - if I'm dead, please let me know. I think I've only been spoken to directly on thread once in the whole game (I've been anonymous, I know) -including my first FFA being left off every list and no one giving a **** that I didn't post my 2nd - and I was very worried for the first 2 days that I was not visible at all.
    I'm skimming back now, let me know if I have anything to defend myself against, other than low post count which I can't defend because it's just ****.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    PS - if I'm dead, please let me know. I think I've only been spoken to directly on thread once in the whole game (I've been anonymous, I know) -including my first FFA being left off every list and no one giving a **** that I didn't post my 2nd - and I was very worried for the first 2 days that I was not visible at all.
    I'm skimming back now, let me know if I have anything to defend myself against, other than low post count which I can't defend because it's just ****.

You're alive Derry

Jake WW wrote: »
    Mary = Harry

This is very interesting....

Why harry?

It didn't mention either. It looks like you had this pre loaded tbh.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Why harry?

Ah **** its Marv who is mad for the watersports. Well there goes my credibility.

Ah mods ye specifically used the names of each bandit in last two munches. Why the change to the generic wet bandits?

And singular, he looted, he sealed the room, not they, not them, he

• Advertisement

Also well look at that, Anghus is also team village. Good job on that one jake lol

Jake where you gone?? you were all chatty 2 minutes ago?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

The wet bandits always work alone though, they don't know each other, plus the use of water would it not suggest it was marv, in which case Mary lied?

Also, are they cannibals?
    Ewan was munched by the Wet Bandits

And singular, he looted, he sealed the room, not they, not them, he

The water thing is the only thing thats holding me back on you right now. I agree with the singularity.

I think jake fúcked up though. He didnt even read the kill and tried to taint you with harry. That would also give derry up as a wolf. Then jake cleared isla and barb too.

Jake's impromptu comment hardly gave away the whole wolf team, did it? Jake, derry, barb/isla.

Still have to find the sk though but if mary is the priest its not a bad mornings work. IF

Whoa whoa whoa.

Look at the Steve kill post.
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Having picked up a thing or too from a young boy called Kevin, Harry hatched a plan to take his next victim. He crept in to their home as they went out for an evening of Christmass caroling and set up a series of traps around the home. Upon opening the door Steve was shot by a BB gun, and as Steve fell to the floor they knocked over a bucket of glue which also released a lot of feathers. Shot and covered in feathers Steve got up and stumbled up the stairs, only to be hit in the face by a swinging paint can. Feeling very groggy Steve went go into the kitchen to use the phone. By this time a film of water coated the downstairs and Steve slipped and fell. Harry then appeared from the other room and proceeded to hit poor Steve with a shovel whilst maniacally screaming "This is payback because of Old Man Marley".

Steve was munched by the Wet Bandits

I didnt cop this yesterday, but this reads like scenes from the home alone movie. I think Steve was a bandit and was killed by the other bandit.

Harry killed Marv yesterday - and so it was originally supposed to be Marvs turn today, but he be ded, so Harry kills today.

Marv (pictured below) is the one mad for watersports so the mention in todays munch post of a hose through the window fits.

CuiVpIfWEAEFRkQ.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ffa today Jake and ffa/Isla lol

Also well look at that, Anghus is also team village. Good job on that one jake lol
    The water thing is the only thing thats holding me back on you right now. I agree with the singularity.

I think jake fúcked up though. He didnt even read the kill and tried to taint you with harry. That would also give derry up as a wolf. Then jake cleared isla and barb too.

Jake's impromptu comment hardly gave away the whole wolf team, did it? Jake, derry, barb/isla.

Still have to find the sk though but if mary is the priest its not a bad mornings work. IF

Whoa hold your horseys there M and D.

I spent last night and early this morning saying the message was a fake and not to be trusted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    You're alive Derry

You can see me!
    Oh thank christ.
    I haven't felt this relieved since I realised I still live in world with Zinc!

(ok, that sounds tasky, but now that I'm out in the open I can go back to posting the way I like to post - in reference, metaphor and innuendo, you know, the kind of **** that gets you lynched or lunched.)

OK - clearly my judgement is **** and/or the kiss of death. Who do you want peeked, village?

Also, can at least one of you put up some token resistance to my claim so I can feel like I contributed something. You are all far too accepting of "So the seers alive, but he's ****". Tell me I did ok! Tell me I'm pretty!

Barbara WW wrote: »
    The wet bandits always work alone though, they don't know each other, plus the use of water would it not suggest it was marv, in which case Mary lied?

Also, are they cannibals?

If i believe jake ****ed up im thinking barb over isla.

I'm absolutely torn in two though because i believed both before Jake's comment

• Advertisement

We saw harry name repeatedly, now its suddenly no names, ambiguous.....and when are mods ambiguous? when they don't want to give away free information to influence the game

Advertisement