Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Whoa hold your horseys there M and D.

I spent last night and early this morning saying the message was a fake and not to be trusted.

If this plan works I'm team village, if it goes wrong I can point out I said not to be trusted. Sounds like a simple wolf ploy used over and over again

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nah i ****ed up Des. ****ed up twice in claiming it was harry straight after the munch, and ****ed up again above with the post that contains a pic of Marv.

Im the bg, i dont know what Marys deal was, but either she took a punt as you thought to deflect from other players and is now running with it, she is the priest and has been given false info, or she is a wolf.

My mind is ****ed and ive drank too much coffee. If you lynch me ill understand why. Im the bg though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Whoa hold your horseys there M and D.

I spent last night and early this morning saying the message was a fake and not to be trusted.

Why did you post that mary is harry? I just dont get this. Why didnt you read the post and say she was lying? You just seemed to eager to discredit mary's story using people's pre lynch musings.

I am fully aware that i shall die if im right but i honestly dont care if it gives us 3 wolves and the village can find the sk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

To borrow a note from a previous mod on the kill notes.

Flavour be flavour

Mary if you have a back room can you please ask the mods was there a specific reason for the change in their flavour?

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    If this plan works I'm team village, if it goes wrong I can point out I said not to be trusted. Sounds like a simple wolf ploy used over and over again

You are very aggressive towards me Mary. Calling me on not posting at 9.59, despite the minute not being over.

Calling me on disappearing for 5 minutes and being hyper cynical of everything i post.

I caught you out (whether you were falsely claiming priest or a nrv trying to draw a kill) but you have acted nothing but wolfy.

I am just after figuring out the wet bandits cross kill saga above, which i presume you have also figured out.

Id say you are a gremlin and know you could claim the wet bandit info because if anyone counters it, we know that person is the remaining wet bandit.

Your bg call is absolute horsesh!t, as i am the bg.

Who did you protect today jake?

By all means race me with someone- but if Derrys seer claim is true, he is probably on the block, they are the next target for the wolves, so i can protect him, they kill me, and we get the seer for another round, and ill be dead - so if there is a block aiming to get me in a noose, i think there isnt much point.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Who did you protect today jake?

As i said above, i protected Holly.

You are very aggressive towards me Mary. Calling me on not posting at 9.59, despite the minute not being over.

Calling me on disappearing for 5 minutes and being hyper cynical of everything i post.

I caught you out (whether you were falsely claiming priest or a nrv trying to draw a kill) but you have acted nothing but wolfy.

I am just after figuring out the wet bandits cross kill saga above, which i presume you have also figured out.

Id say you are a gremlin and know you could claim the wet bandit info because if anyone counters it, we know that person is the remaining wet bandit.

Your bg call is absolute horsesh!t, as i am the bg.

How could mary have figured this out pre munch??

• Advertisement

As i said above, i protected Holly.

So you can protect yourself tomorow?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

We are going around in circles, if Mary is real, Derry and Jake are lying.

If Mary is lying, and could be Harry, Derry and Jakes could be real.

Jake said in his message, that whoever sent it said I was 100% good and that I would know Jake is BG. Well I am good but how would they know 100% and I have no clue if Jake is the BG or not, so this part is fake.

Right now I would be inclined to side with Mary.

By all means race me with someone- but if Derrys seer claim is true, he is probably on the block, they are the next target for the wolves, so i can protect him, they kill me, and we get the seer for another round, and ill be dead - so if there is a block aiming to get me in a noose, i think there isnt much point.

A **** forgot about derrys claim. This is convenient.

Go back and read the Steve kill. It reads like one WB killing another.

Steve was killed by the exact same 'traps' that Kevin used on the WB in the film.

I have a conundrum guys.

I got a secret private message from an unknown player via the mods.

In the message the player says that they know two confirmed goodies and one confirmed baddie.

They also claim that I am the bg, which I am not.

They asked me to verfiy I got the message and that I agreed with it by posting 'valid line of thinking' which I did earlier.

I did this to play along and see where it goes, but I am now doubting the message and my decision, and feel the only way to progress is to let everyone know about it.

I doubt the message because no one in the game can be 100% that someone is good. Unless our priest and seer can communicate with each other and or the person who sent this message.

I think the person who sent it may be fishing to see if I am bg so they can kill me in the morning, as well as clear the two people they say are good, and damn the person they say is bad.

So. Thoughts?

See above. This is exactly what made me suspect the message.

I couldn't of. Gremlin boy knows he can claim whatever he wants as I'm the only roled char left, no seer, no bg, only me. and nobody can counter it except me, so either I'm lying and am a weolf (am not) or he is knowing once I die the village is just nrv

Go back and read the Steve kill. It reads like one WB killing another.

Steve was killed by the exact same 'traps' that Kevin used on the WB in the film.

Ah jake... it would have put a lot of stock in flavour of the text to risk your game on this wouldn't it? Im not saying your wrong but you can see how its a hard sell isnt it?

For village record, we have killed one wolf and one sk

I couldn't of. Gremlin boy knows he can claim whatever he wants as I'm the only roled char left, no seer, no bg, only me. and nobody can counter it except me, so either I'm lying and am a weolf (am not) or he is knowing once I die the village is just nrv

I thought you were going to bed or something hence the early reveal?

Ah jake... it would have put a lot of stock in flavour of the text to risk your game on this wouldn't it? Im not saying your wrong but you can see how its a hard sell isnt it?

also I managed to predict the mods flavour would going to naming the bandits by name to being oh he killed, he did this.

And before someone tries to say different, both were posted by barney so its a change in writing style for no reason

• Advertisement

I thought you were going to bed or something hence the early reveal?
    landed home to a house party in my gaff, cant sleep now so drinking instead

What Mary has done here is set herself up as the only unquestionable person in the game. No-one can prove her claim, and the claim itself damns 2 players - myself and Derry.

Now im not clearing Derry - i dont have that info, so i cant.

But what i can say is that two players are calling bs on marys claim, which she made when she thought there was no bg. Mary has now drawn out 2 roled players - the bg and the seer (in theory).

This was an excellent wolf move. A really really good response to my post about the secret message. But a wolf move.

If Mary was trying to draw a munch, there would be no benefit to continuing the pretense. 'i wont be around at 10, thats why im revealing now at 7' - BS. You certainly are around now.

I have consistently helped the village and the bg protect request is completely understandable now you know i am bg. Its not a move a wolf would make as its too risky.

Mary however has not been helpful, has been aggressive and obstinate, and has now had a personality change at 7am that is being countered by 2 players. Dont be drawn in.

landed home to a house party in my gaff, cant sleep now so drinking instead

:|

Ok i have no more to go on. Absolutely torn atm. Can someone else not involved (derry, barb and isla) please weigh in here.

Jake this would have been so easy if not for your comment.

:|

Ok i have no more to go on. Absolutely torn atm. Can someone else not involved (derry, barb and isla) please weigh in here.

Jake this would have been so easy if not for your comment.

Adrenalin rush! Sorry. Ok ill back off now and let ye figure it out, come what may.

What Mary has done here is set herself up as the only unquestionable person in the game. No-one can prove her claim, and the claim itself damns 2 players - myself and Derry.

But what i can say is that two players are calling bs on marys claim, which she made when she thought there was no bg. Mary has now drawn out 2 roled players - the bg and the seer (in theory).

This was an excellent wolf move. A really really good response to my post about the secret message. But a wolf move.

If Mary was trying to draw a munch, there would be no benefit to continuing the pretense. 'i wont be around at 10, thats why im revealing now at 7' - BS. You certainly are around now.

I have consistently helped the village and the bg protect request is completely understandable now you know i am bg. Its not a move a wolf would make as its too risky.

Mary however has not been helpful, has been aggressive and obstinate, and has now had a personality change at 7am that is being countered by 2 players. Dont be drawn in.
    Yes, it would be hard for two woilves to role claim after I reveal both are dead. That would just be too unthinkable.

Even if I was a wolf, what idiots would be drawn out by it? one maybe? but 2 of the roled players? you would have to never of platyed this game or be a complete idiot

Why did you protect holly?

You could literally copy and paste that and insert your name here.

Derry why did you peek who you did?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

13 players left?

According to Mary, 4 baddies and mogwai, so 8 villagers. Not great odds tbh.

Derry assuming your are really the seer, who you thinking to peeking. Would mary or jake be an idea as one of them has to be lying. worst case is one of them is the alpha or mogwai and peek good.

Yes, it would be hard for two woilves to role claim after I reveal both are dead. That would just be too unthinkable.

Even if I was a wolf, what idiots would be drawn out by it? one maybe? but 2 of the roled players? you would have to never of platyed this game or be a complete idiot

Thats it, aggressively shove your unprovable story down our throats. Keep going.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

lads I'm lost can someone explain like with bullet points. The munch post bit is the part that's confusing me

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    13 players left?

According to Mary, 4 baddies and mogwai, so 8 villagers. Not great odds tbh.

Derry assuming your are really the seer, who you thinking to peeking. Would mary or jake be an idea as one of them has to be lying. worst case is one of them is the alpha or mogwai and peek good.

If derry is telling the truth mary is lying and doesnt need to be peeked. Come off it Barbra

Advertisement