Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Why did you protect holly?

Thought there was enough doubt around me that they wouldnt go for me.

Holly was doing well yesterday arbitrating the discussion. Quite a high poster. Someone i value as a villager, so i wanted to keep her alive for now. Thats pretty much why. I have questions over most of the other villagers (i have some over Holly too tbf) but Holly seemed the best bet to keep alive.

Oh also i couldnt go for me :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Thats it, aggressively shove your unprovable story down our throats. Keep going.

how is your provable? funny how the speaker didn't peek any of thwe list I put out, convenient, oh you are protecting whoever. IF you really are the bg and derry really is the seer why would you not protect her?

Oh cos yer both lying?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Catching up but I assume one of Mary or Jake has to be BSing. That Jake who claims to be the BG in doing so contradicts Mary's claimed role and list of names, correct?

Jake assuming your telling the truth, as I did previously believe you were good and thought you were Pter until you yourself tried to throw people off that scent saying it was obvious who he was, Why did you reveal your role so in advance of a Munch? would that not have just made you prime candidate unless you were a wolf? not accusing you, just wondering as if anything I would be leaning towards Mary being full of it but its hard to trust either of you or anyone else given the converts at the moment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Guys, I'm running out of time due to non-village pressures. Would you like me to make another poor choice of who to peek or would you like to

Yes, I do just want you to fight over me :D

Jake, if you are the BG, don't bother protecting me. I'm not sure I'll have time to peek again between the next lynch and next munch - or at least to check the result and post it - so you might be better off hanging around and frustrating the remaining wolves/sks?

Village, again, sorry I didn't make better decisions. Although in my defence I did tell you Riona was peeking alright and that made me suspicious of her attempts to get lynched. (Very quietly). And Phil chose not to post... So you're kind of in this with me :D

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    how is your provable? funny how the speaker didn't peek any of thwe list I put out, convenient, oh you are protecting whoever. IF you really are the bg and derry really is the seer why would you not protect her?

Oh cos yer both lying?

Derry could be lying too. Both of you could be on the same team for all i know, and if we damn one, we vindicate the other. Something similar to what Raze did in the Simpons game. Are you raze?

Oh Derry is getting protected. Thats what i said i was doing earlier.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Oh cos yer both lying?

they're both lying? do you think they conspired to lie together or that they are lying independently?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Lads on Jake, can we please seperate the contents from the message received and what hes saying. I dont believe that message for a minute but thats not to say he didnt recieve it. Did you receive a PM with thst message?

Derry peeked 3 people and as i am one then im inclined to believe him for now. If you could peek one of Doris, Mary or Jake that would be great. I've wanted Doris all week, its pity the other two peeked are dead now aswell.

Anyone have Marys post of roles handy? Does it match up with Derrys peeks?

Actually I almost missed Des's reveal. Im not sure why im inclined to believe it more at the moment but still people have made themselves targets to either be munched next or if they survive to be potentially up for a lynch if their role is not confirmed before then.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Guys, I'm running out of time due to non-village pressures. Would you like me to make another poor choice of who to peek or would you like to

Yes, I do just want you to fight over me :D

Jake, if you are the BG, don't bother protecting me. I'm not sure I'll have time to peek again between the next lynch and next munch - or at least to check the result and post it - so you might be better off hanging around and frustrating the remaining wolves/sks?

Village, again, sorry I didn't make better decisions. Although in my defence I did tell you Riona was peeking alright and that made me suspicious of her attempts to get lynched. (Very quietly). And Phil chose not to post... So you're kind of in this with me :D

If you might not be on much going forward 100% peek someone and tell us. It may not be something we can believe now but later you may be verified and then the more info you provided us the better.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    lads I'm lost can someone explain like with bullet points. The munch post bit is the part that's confusing me

Jake claims to get a message and denies bening the bg

Mary claims priest at 7am. Says marv is dead, as is bg and seer

Jake says wait im the bg

Derry says... hi guys, im the seer and have peeked all nrv's some are dead already.

Its generally agreed to wait on the munch flavour to see if marv is dead.

Jake reveals his message claiming he was told isla and barb are good and angus is bad.

Munch comes and doesnt mention marv or harry.

Jake accuses mary of being harry straight away, this would indicate to me he did so without reading the flavour and that a) he is lying or b) he is harry and knows marv was dead.

Lots of tooing and froing.

Barb asks derry to check either mary or jake as one of them are lying? Ignoring the fact that if derry is to be believed that mary is lying.

Imo

Mary is a wolf

Or

Jake, derry and barb are wolves.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Catching up but I assume one of Mary or Jake has to be BSing. That Jake who claims to be the BG in doing so contradicts Mary's claimed role and list of names, correct?

Jake assuming your telling the truth, as I did previously believe you were good and thought you were Pter until you yourself tried to throw people off that scent saying it was obvious who he was, Why did you reveal your role so in advance of a Munch? would that not have just made you prime candidate unless you were a wolf? not accusing you, just wondering as if anything I would be leaning towards Mary being full of it but its hard to trust either of you or anyone else given the converts at the moment.

I really just was trying to confuse the wolves with regards to whether i was protecting myself or not, in the hopes they went after someone other than me, as i wasnt protected last night.

Derry could be lying too. Both of you could be on the same team for all i know, and if we damn one, we vindicate the other. Something similar to what Raze did in the Simpons game. Are you raze?

Oh Derry is getting protected. Thats what i said i was doing earlier.

no you said you were doing Holly actually, are you raze? accusing other of a strat you used, that wouyld actually be brilliant.

I am done with you. You have been caught and are trying to throw heat on me. I am who am and that's the Priest.

Let me ask you this. Why has nobody come out as a priest? That is what will kill me then isn't it? ALl 3 goodies confirmed? in a voting block?

Oh is it cos I am indeed the priest

Are you raze?

I think that's unfair, this is why we play anon!

Isla WW wrote: »
    Actually I almost missed Des's reveal. Im not sure why im inclined to believe it more at the moment but still people have made themselves targets to either be munched next or if they survive to be potentially up for a lynch if their role is not confirmed before then.

My reveal?

no you said you were doing Holly actually, are you raze? accusing other of a strat you used, that wouyld actually be brilliant.

I am done with you. You have been caught and are trying to throw heat on me. I am who am and that's the Priest.

Let me ask you this. Why has nobody come out as a priest? That is what will kill me then isn't it? ALl 3 goodies confirmed? in a voting block?

You have said you were up all night, so i can understand why you didnt read my posts properly. I said i protected holly last night.

:|

Ok i have no more to go on. Absolutely torn atm. Can someone else not involved (derry, barb and isla) please weigh in here.

Jake this would have been so easy if not for your comment.

I *am* involved.
    She says I'm dead. I say I'm alive.

That's 2 forum games where I'm dead. Booooo, forum games sub! BOOOOOO!

BTW, I'm so relieved that Mary made the fake claim, I was going to come out, claim the role and then claim a fake Wolf peek to see if it shook out a fake claim, but I'm not good at that kind of thing so it might have ended badly for me :D Seems kind of fitting it was you.... :')

I *am* involved.
    She says I'm dead. I say I'm alive.

That's 2 forum games where I'm dead. Booooo, forum games sub! BOOOOOO!

BTW, I'm so relieved that Mary made the fake claim, I was going to come out, claim the role and then claim a fake Wolf peek to see if it shook out a fake claim, but I'm not good at that kind of thing so it might have ended badly for me :D Seems kind of fitting it was you.... :')

Fitting what was me?

We dont know the priest hasnt been converted. We just dont. We dont know the gremlins dont have a priest of their own or were granted a role peek as a prize.

Let me ask you something. Can you prove in any way you are the priest? Is there any supporting evidence you can show us. Because if i get a protect right, im proven. Done. And if i dont get a protect right in the next couple of munches, i can killed off no problem.

Jake claims to get a message and denies bening the bg

Mary claims priest at 7am. Says marv is dead, as is bg and seer

Jake says wait im the bg

Derry says... hi guys, im the seer and have peeked all nrv's some are dead already.

Its generally agreed to wait on the munch flavour to see if marv is dead.

Jake reveals his message claiming he was told isla and barb are good and angus is bad.

Munch comes and doesnt mention marv or harry.

Jake accuses mary of being harry straight away, this would indicate to me he did so without reading the flavour and that a) he is lying or b) he is harry and knows marv was dead.

Lots of tooing and froing.

Barb asks derry to check either mary or jake as one of them are lying? Ignoring the fact that if derry is to be believed that mary is lying.

Imo

Mary is a wolf

Or

Jake, derry and barb are wolves.

You left out that anghus is good and other death is a wolf

• Advertisement

Fitting what was me?

O fitting it was mary? Why so?

BTW I'm not peeking Mary or Jake. There's no point. Whichever one I choose, I'm picking a side in a fight I'm already in. That gets villagers killed. Besides, I already know Mary is full of **** or has been fed misinformation (is there a fake priest role where she could be on the level but doesn't know her info is bogus?) and she will discredit anything I tell you about Jake. And if Jake peeks wolf, well ****, I don't know where we go from there. Insert image of mexican standoff from ResiDogs.

Orla WW wrote: »
    they're both lying? do you think they conspired to lie together or that they are lying independently?

Hello, Mary any chance of an answer?

Or the Priest could be dead or turned. Not disputing your claim but nobody coming forward does not mean nobody else was the priest.
    My reveal?

Sorry got Des & Derry mixed up

Fitting what was me?
    Fitting that the mary account came out and saved me from having to try something I wasn't capable of. Because I was Mary once, and I feel a strange attachment to the name that I don't feel for this one - so it feels like some kind of karmic thing.... Only the first line of that reply (I am involved) was aimed at you, Des.

You left out that anghus is good and other death is a wolf

I did... i dont know what i believe on that front though. Again its are you lying or not. It all comes back to jake's harry comment for me as i believe that has more weight than the water flavour.

Peek Des. He seems to be running the show all of a sudden and the village deserves to see his credentials (alpha or villager, though they may be).

I did... i dont know what i believe on that front though. Again its are you lying or not. It all comes back to jake's harry comment for me as i believe that has more weight than the water flavour.

If it comes down to that poorly chosen post, then ill be very annoyed at myself after the game, but it was just that - poorly chosen.

BTW I'm not peeking Mary or Jake. There's no point. Whichever one I choose, I'm picking a side in a fight I'm already in. That gets villagers killed. Besides, I already know Mary is full of **** or has been fed misinformation (is there a fake priest role where she could be on the level but doesn't know her info is bogus?) and she will discredit anything I tell you about Jake. And if Jake peeks wolf, well ****, I don't know where we go from there. Insert image of mexican standoff from ResiDogs.

Peek literally anyone else then, if you get a goodie great if you get a baddie great

• Advertisement

Peek Des. He seems to be running the show all of a sudden and the village deserves to see his credentials (alpha or villager, though they may be).

Hmm yes peek me. I would be very interested in seeing the results of that.

Advertisement