Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

BTW, in case anyone is looking for suspicious changes in posting patterns, well mine has changed. I'm posting and talking. I'm still not contributing. But it feels good to finally talk...

What time is the lynch?
    Obviously I'm voting Mary, but I'm worried she could be some sort of a tragic figure who thinks she's right... But she could also be trying to draw this mornings peek knowing she'll peek good...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Mary what’s the full dead list please, start to finish.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    BTW, in case anyone is looking for suspicious changes in posting patterns, well mine has changed. I'm posting and talking. I'm still not contributing. But it feels good to finally talk...

What time is the lynch?
    Obviously I'm voting Mary, but I'm worried she could be some sort of a tragic figure who thinks she's right... But she could also be trying to draw this mornings peek knowing she'll peek good...

Shes not. She said the seer is dead. A peek on her would be pointless. We have to decide whether she is lying or not ourselves

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

BTW I'm not peeking Mary or Jake. There's no point. Whichever one I choose, I'm picking a side in a fight I'm already in. That gets villagers killed. Besides, I already know Mary is full of **** or has been fed misinformation (is there a fake priest role where she could be on the level but doesn't know her info is bogus?) and she will discredit anything I tell you about Jake. And if Jake peeks wolf, well ****, I don't know where we go from there. Insert image of mexican standoff from ResiDogs.

Ok seer. Pick a random to peek. Announce who you are peeking do not say who they peek as.Village lynch them. I will announce their role. Then you can confirm or deny it. If I am wrong village gets a one for one when I die. If I am right which I will be it's cos I am the priest. Fwiw I expect you will pretend to peek an nrv going on the fact I am the only roles goodie left

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Peek literally anyone else then, if you get a goodie great if you get a baddie great

Yes, if as you say you may not be able to do so later, just peak anyone you don't already claim to know and let us know.

• Advertisement

Going to my pc as it's easier to copy paste, gimme a min

Mary WW wrote: »
    Ok seer. Pick a random to peek. Announce who you are peeking do not say who they peek as.Village lynch them. I will announce their role. Then you can confirm or deny it. If I am wrong village gets a one for one when I die. If I am right which I will be it's cos I am the priest. Fwiw I expect you will pretend to peek an nrv going on the fact I am the only roles goodie left

I dont get how this would be proved? I mean how would it hold any more weight than your announcements this morning?

I’m also going to be posting and talking, I’m not new btw.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Hmm yes peek me. I would be very interested in seeing the results of that.

I mean we'd all be interested in seeing the results of our own peek, but that doesn't actually prove anything to the village.

Say he's a charlatan and he peeks you and says good, you think oh wow I am good so Derry must be genuine, or you think oh this sucker I'm evil as sin and the seer just confirmed me as good. It sadly only proves his worth to you not to the team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Des has posted more this morning than the rest of the game put together.

Holly has disappeared.

Barbs and Isla are mostly hanging back (actually testing the message thing might be interesting if you were of a mind).

Just my suggestions. Take them with a pinch of salt given whats going on. You need a steer from someone other than me really.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I dont get how this would be proved? I mean how would it hold any more weight than your announcements this morning?

Ah never mind. Reread it

Wendy was an NRV.
    Tegan was an NRV
    Eva was an NRV
    Both Conor and Gabriel were NRVs
    Winifred was NRV
    Liam was an NRV

Steve was Marv (One half of the Wet Bandits)
    Riona was an NRV
    Angus - NRV
    Ewan - Gremlin Sleeper Agent Two

Thats dosent really work as 1 seer peeks are Sefer the lynch and 2 if he’s a wolf he knows who is not a wolf.

Wendy was an NRV.
    Tegan was an NRV
    Eva was an NRV
    Winifred was NRV
    Liam was an NRV

Riona was an NRV
    Angus - NRV

So is the seer dead ? Is the BG dead ?

Please dont rule out Derry and Mary being on the same team. This could have been planned in their backroom.

If we get Mary, it would make Derry fairly untouchable and we are not too far from parity. All he would have to do is coast by to the end and get his vote in as a minimum and we have a rat in the last remaining 'cleared' villagers.

Wendy was an NRV.
    Tegan was an NRV
    Eva was an NRV
    Winifred was NRV
    Liam was an NRV

Riona was an NRV
    Angus - NRV

Phil?

how is your provable? funny how the speaker didn't peek any of thwe list I put out, convenient, oh you are protecting whoever. IF you really are the bg and derry really is the seer why would you not protect her?

Oh cos yer both lying?

sorry, just seeing this now.
    How would he know I'm the seer? I've posted like 5 times in the whole game, and while I did let my peeks be known (won't take long to confirm, there's only a handful of posts, I think I held on to the nigel peek for a day though if memory serves, until he came up in conversation) I didn't give a lot to go on.

I don't know if Jake is the BG. I don't know who anyone is.

You know who *does* know who other people in the game are for sure?
    Wolves, Mary. ****ing WOLVES.

Now, if you want your belly rubbed one last time, roll over. But I think it's time for us to take you to a country house far away with a big field you can run about in all day....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I'm a bit behind but my initial thought that jumped are is that Mary is the last sk after seeing 10am. Can't remember how I came to that conclusion lol but I was sure. I'll read back again

Wendy was an NRV.
    Tegan was an NRV
    Eva was an NRV
    Winifred was NRV
    Liam was an NRV

Riona was an NRV
    Angus - NRV

Absolute lols.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Please peek Doris, please! Or Gertie or Des but mostly Doris!!!!

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    Des has posted more this morning than the rest of the game put together.

Holly has disappeared.

Barbs and Isla are mostly hanging back (actually testing the message thing might be interesting if you were of a mind).

Just my suggestions. Take them with a pinch of salt given whats going on. You need a steer from someone other than me really.

Jake you messed up and gave us an entertaining morning. Now you are giving out because people are active and trying to figure out if your **** up was wolfy or not.

I mean you even went and suggested mary used the flavour from a previous post to try to validate your claim.

That didnt work so you are trying to tarnish everyone who is posting. Except derry btw. Or maybe i missed u calling derry out

Orla WW wrote: »
    Phil?

Yeah phill
    Your room is missing phil, mods are awful sloppy.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Please dont rule out Derry and Mary being on the same team. This could have been planned in their backroom.

If we get Mary, it would make Derry fairly untouchable and we are not too far from parity. All he would have to do is coast by to the end and get his vote in as a minimum and we have a rat in the last remaining 'cleared' villagers.

**** you jake!
    I'm gonna peek the **** out of you!

Seriously people, what time is the lynch? I have work to do, so if you want me to peek someone that's not part of this 3 way, please give me suggestions. The burden of responsibility is killing me. I'm going to peek myself. I'll do it too. Don't force my hand.

BTW, the mods refused to confirm whether peeking the Mogwai causes him to burst into flames on account of exposing him to sunlight.
    Worth bearing in mind - that was not a No :D

your first list
    The village is ****ed by the way.

Wendy was nrv
    Teagan was Body guard
    Eva was NRV
    Conor was NRV
    Gabe was NRV
    Wini was NRV
    Liam was seer
    Riona was NRV

For all of that we got Steve who was Marv.

I have lasted till the speed day. By my reckoning based on awakenings we have 4 wolves and 1 SK left. I will be munched more than likely but their ye have it. No bull**** I have info if I survive claims. Also yes I have been playing dumb all game as I hate being the priest so was hoping I'd be ignored

your second
    Wendy was an NRV.
    Tegan was an NRV
    Eva was an NRV
    Winifred was NRV
    Liam was an NRV

Riona was an NRV
    Angus - NRV

is Tegan the BG or an NRV?

Do not peek anyone suggested by Jake. That will be tainted. Choose yourself. peek it. Announce who you peek but not who they peek as.

I will announce who after the lynch.

This will prove me right and jake and you are lying cos you will say another nrv based on statistics,

or will prove me liar and a wolf, easy lynch or sk target next

Nigel WW wrote: »

Don’t waste a peek on me.

The village is ****ed by the way.

Wendy was nrv
    Teagan was Body guard
    Eva was NRV
    Conor was NRV
    Gabe was NRV
    Wini was NRV
    Liam was seer
    Riona was NRV

For all of that we got Steve who was Marv.

I have lasted till the speed day. By my reckoning based on awakenings we have 4 wolves and 1 SK left. I will be munched more than likely but their ye have it. No bull**** I have info if I survive claims. Also yes I have been playing dumb all game as I hate being the priest so was hoping I'd be ignored
    Wendy was an NRV.
    Tegan was an NRV
    Eva was an NRV
    Winifred was NRV
    Liam was an NRV

Riona was an NRV
    Angus - NRV

Please reconcile these. Take your time now.

Nigel WW wrote: »

Noted.
    Since you responded, and you peeked good, I'm going to trust you.
    Which means your Stripe. Because that's how ****ing bad my judgement is.

Wendy was an NRV.
    Tegan was an NRV
    Eva was an NRV
    Winifred was NRV
    Liam was an NRV

Riona was an NRV
    Angus - NRV

Dafuq is this and why is it different from your original list?

• Advertisement

**** you jake!
    I'm gonna peek the **** out of you!

Seriously people, what time is the lynch? I have work to do, so if you want me to peek someone that's not part of this 3 way, please give me suggestions. The burden of responsibility is killing me. I'm going to peek myself. I'll do it too. Don't force my hand.

BTW, the mods refused to confirm whether peeking the Mogwai causes him to burst into flames on account of exposing him to sunlight.
    Worth bearing in mind - that was not a No :D
    Seer peeks are at night not before lynch
    Seems fishy

Advertisement