Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Just so we're clear that is the actual list, seer and bg are confirmed, didn't expect either to come out, let alone both, was looking for protection but no good I guess

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Do not peek anyone suggested by Jake. That will be tainted. Choose yourself. peek it. Announce who you peek but not who they peek as.

I will announce who after the lynch.

This will prove me right and jake and you are lying cos you will say another nrv based on statistics,

or will prove me liar and a wolf, easy lynch or sk target next

Stop will ya, that strategy is a disaster, peeks a wolf, tell the team. Peeks someone good and lets them die and we lose a potential rolled villager. Not a good plwn at all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Do not peek anyone suggested by Jake. That will be tainted. Choose yourself. peek it. Announce who you peek but not who they peek as.

This will prove me right and jake and you are lying cos you will say another nrv based on statistics,

So I peek someone, don't announce it till after the lynch, you get me lynched, that puts you in the clear because...... uh..... no, that plan sounds air tight to me.

And that's why I don't build Submarines for a living.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

The peek is after the lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Just so we're clear that is the actual list, seer and bg are confirmed, didn't expect either to come out, let alone both, was looking for protection but no good I guess

What? Try again in english please

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Dafuq is this and why is it different from your original list?

I had lied to cover for bg and seer, expecting to be lynched giving both a bit of protection but alas it will not work as both came out now when ie xpected none to. I thought the bg would have the sense to protect me and stay hidden, gave them too much credit

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    your first list

your second

is Tegan the BG or an NRV?

I also note, Liams role has changed on both lists and Phil is omitted from both despite Eva being included

furthermore you never answered me earlier, do you think Jake and Derry are lying together or independently?

Ah FFS thats a sloppy mistake to make if your not going to include it with your feckin list. Poor, like a bit of detail explaining it in the post rather than it being pointed out

Apologies jake. It seems i read to much into the harry post after all. It just seemed preloaded.

What are you talking about
    Who was the seer who was the BG ?what was phil

• Advertisement

I had lied to cover for bg and seer, expecting to be lynched giving both a bit of protection but alas it will not work as both came out now when ie xpected none to. I thought the bg would have the sense to protect me and stay hidden, gave them too much credit

So why did you let it go so long and have us questioning derry?

I also note, Liams role has changed on both lists and Phil is omitted from both despite Eva being included

furthermore you never answered me earlier, do you think Jake and Derry are lying together or independently?

Phil isn't on my death list going to ask mods brb, They are who they say they are as botha re still alive in game or are wolves. Going to get phiols now hang on

FFS you basically put your neck out and hoped the seer and the bg would say nothing? Youve almost force revealed two people to dispute your claim.

You said the seer was dead so derry isn’t the seer and now you say the seer is alive.
    Well that’s just great

That doesn't add up, because the inconsistencies aren't on the same list. On the early list you say the BG is dead and make no mention of the seer and later you mention seer and not bg.

wolf or villager that's a big f-ing balls up to make

What are you talking about
    Who was the seer who was the BG ?what was phil

waiting on a mod answer as I have not been given one for phil.

but as for the seer and bg, both are still alive. I was trying to cover for them to pretend they were dead so they could use their powers without wolves knowing about it., IT has happened many times before, think it even happened in the last game

Can we kill Mary please.

I thought the bg would have the sense to protect me and stay hidden, gave them too much credit

so you're lying and the BG is alive?

phil comes back as an nrv. So still the same, 3 wolves, 1 sk left

so you're lying and the BG is alive?

yes, as is the seer

• Advertisement

Seer peeks are at night not before lynch
    Seems fishy
    Seer peek resets after the lynch
    I thought the same as you, but I'm still pretty new to this and was going off a bunch of internet info rather than previous boards games. It's part of why I pissed my first 2 peeks up the wall. I believe the village wasted my 3rd :D

also jake, I'm glad you remember our time together in our backroom so fondly

If phil wasn’t listed then that’s a huge mistake on the mods behalf and it game breaking for them to say otherwise so we have to assume that they didn’t make that mistake also if they did then any priest would have noticed at the time of his death.

but as for the seer and bg, both are still alive. I was trying to cover for them to pretend they were dead so they could use their powers without wolves knowing about it., IT has happened many times before, think it even happened in the last game

And you then decided to throw shade on both for an hour after munch when we could have been looking for wolves? If you knew both were alive then you put them in danger with your posts, all three of you could be legit (which im not buying) and would have given us a core to eork off!

Im taking Derrys word at the moment, outside that im on tje fence with Jake, Mary is just dodgy as hell followijg this

Nigel WW wrote: »
    FFS you basically put your neck out and hoped the seer and the bg would say nothing? Youve almost force revealed two people to dispute your claim.
    its a play to get them off the scent. if they wont look for them as hard if they think they were already dead, THey could of kept quiet, someone even said the strat and yet the seer came out after it anyway!!! whatever about jake coming out, the seer coming out after it was put up as a possibility is just stupidity

I'm not saying that's not what you're doing. I've seen it done before.
    But equally you could have been caught in a lie and are trying to paper over the cracks as fast as you can.

either way, my role reveal was more driven by the acceleration and the mountain of work I have to do that I haven't looked at yet. ****!

If phil wasn’t listed then that’s a huge mistake on the mods behalf and it game breaking for them to say otherwise so we have to assume that they didn’t make that mistake also if they did then any priest would have noticed at the time of his death.

I can assure you this happened.

Mods wont clarify this though as it proves that I am the priest

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

tritium wrote: »

Mod clarification incoming.....

Given the OP appears to be causing confusion, and in the interests of fairness, modsanta is clarifying a number of points:

(I) The op hints that a number of additional gremlins are dotted around the town from the start (2 gremlins total? Pleeaassee...)

(II) Due to unforseen circumstances Phil has had to be modkilled. We are considering if any rebalance is needed at present and will revert

(III) Mogwai-mogwai is NOT team village. They count as village only for parity reasons. If the game reaches any end state (parity, bad teams all killed) with Mogwai in play they will win. We realise that, in some unlikely scenarios, that may lead to a slightly harsh outcome, for example perfect village guessing. However we believe this is offset by the considerable difficulty Mogwai faces in completing their role. Note also that Mogwai, as per the op, has been entertaining modsanta (on thread) to gain presents to help them in their mission. Inevitably this makes their role harder.

See point two of yesterday's. clarification

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm not saying that's not what you're doing. I've seen it done before.
    But equally you could have been caught in a lie and are trying to paper over the cracks as fast as you can.

either way, my role reveal was more driven by the acceleration and the mountain of work I have to do that I haven't looked at yet. ****!

Derry peek someone, give us that info or hold it and watch FFAs, then reveal if necessary but we need info

• Advertisement

yes, as is the seer

please explain your rationale for this bizarre play, like reveal or don't reveal, don't feed us f-ing BS when we have NOTHING to go on.

If you were trying to give them cover why did you then go on to attack their credibility totally, like we're in a short day, that kind of attack could have had them lynched, what would you do? at 1pm say actually lads I was spoofing the whole time the seer and BG are actually alive and despite the fact that I was gunning for them you should all change your votes?

Advertisement