Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I can assure you this happened.

Mods wont clarify this though as it proves that I am the priest

Maybe they can. Jaysis

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

jesus barney didn't even notice they modkilled phil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Lying with your role reveal like that is highly suspicious as that could make good roled villagers come out to dispute your claim. In fact this is what happened with Jake's role reveal. It is far more of a wolfie act than a Villager looking for extra info because of that risk especially aligned with making people think the Village was doing so badly with your reveals.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I can assure you this happened.

Mods wont clarify this though as it proves that I am the priest

Why didn’t you complain when phil was dead
    I’m pretty sure a priest looks straight away to see who was killed.

I’m voting Mary and if it’s a mod mistake then so be it but I highly doubt it.

Mate I work nights, 11-7 , do you have any idea how many pages you have to read through when you wake up at 4 pm, have to do your daily stuff before everything closes??

It was a mod mistake

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Ok i believe derry.

We should lynch mary.

Would jake be a good peek? Both of them going for each other when one dies it validates the other as a villager?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Lads we need to make a call on who to lynch.

also it wasn't really a death notice, barney has been doing those so you can just search his name and read posts for death, Trit posted it as a mod clarification

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Isla

Desmond WW wrote: »

Would jake be a good peek? Both of them going for each other when one dies it validates the other as a villager?

NO NO NO.

Remember the play in the simpsons that won the game. One baddie gives the other up, and is vindicated up the Champs-ys.

Mary could be doing this to psuedo clear me or Derry.

Neither of us are cleared until a) i have a successful protect that i post before the munch or b) Derry dies and the real priest (if alive) says so.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Ok i believe derry.

We should lynch mary.

no. Jake is who he says, based off of the bg still being alive, nobody counter claiming. Peek anyone else, no point peeking me as I will more than likely be lynched, I expected to be munched this morning so my death is no loss as nobody can claim to be the seer or bg now

*Champs-Élysées

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Maybe they can. Jaysis

I really don't think they can

Jake WW wrote: »
    NO NO NO.

Remember the play in the simpsons that won the game. One baddie gives the other up, and is vindicated up the Champs-ys.

Mary could be doing this to psuedo clear me or Derry.

Neither of us are cleared until a) i have a successful protect that i post before the munch or b) Derry dies and the real priest (if alive) says so.

protect derry. I am the real priest.

MY play lives in infamy against me its both flattering and galling. it'd be loltastic if valeyard was one of the turned grems

no. Jake is who he says, based off of the bg still being alive, nobody counter claiming. Peek anyone else, no point peeking me as I will more than likely be lynched, I expected to be munched this morning so my death is no loss as nobody can claim to be the seer or bg now

If Mary makes it to the next munch and isnt munched, given that she is the 'priest' then it removes all doubt she is a wolf.

However, if that were to take place and the lynch hadnt gone our way, we would be dangerously close to parity at that stage; so i dont think we can afford to cock up this lynch.

Mate I work nights, 11-7 , do you have any idea how many pages you have to read through when you wake up at 4 pm, have to do your daily stuff before everything closes??

It was a mod mistake

Ok well that’s a shame as we will have to kill you for it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Lads we need to make a call on who to lynch.

I think Mary's own erratic behavior is kind of clearing you (and making her the no.1 lynch candidate)but then again given we had potentially two new Gremlins you could still be one. With two new Gremlins in play now do people think the Mogwai bit the dust?

btw I was not holding back before it kind of gives up my anon but im not in Ireland and have to deal with another time zone.

Look lynch Mary.

Ok so hold on im the bg now?

If you are in fact the priest, you ****ed up with your 'covering' lies. And now Derry is taking advantage of that fact with his 'aw shucks im just a simple seer' shtick.

If Mary makes it to the next munch and isnt munched, given that she is the 'priest' then it removes all doubt she is a wolf.

However, if that were to take place and the lynch hadnt gone our way, we would be dangerously close to parity at that stage; so i dont think we can afford to cock up this lynch.

protect derry. Let her peek anyone but me and you. We are close to pairity but wolves and harry will have to turn eventually, dropping kill count and one off the list of baddies needed. I will take the lynch for how badly I played priest, I even say I'm **** at it in my backroom)
    but protect derry

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

*sigh* OK, I've peeked... It's not going to help. I was in a hurry. Everyone knows you shouldn't peek while you're on the jacks.
    Incidentally, I'm the kind of person who proves the rule about why you should never buy a 2nd hand phone....

I dont like it, but we cant rule out Mary as the priest. A really really ****ty priest, but a priest.

Derry needs to be under everyone suspicions.

Peek orla after the lynch anyways.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Wait, now Jake and Mary are on the same side against me?
    Now I remember why I like this game!

But aw shucks, what do I know? I'm just a simple seer.

Derry WW wrote: »
    *sigh* OK, I've peeked... It's not going to help. I was in a hurry. Everyone knows you shouldn't peek while you're on the jacks.
    Incidentally, I'm the kind of person who proves the rule about why you should never buy a 2nd hand phone....

The peek is at night !!!!!!!!!
    How can you peek now !!!!!!!!!!
    Whats going on.

Ok so hold on im the bg now?

If you are in fact the priest, you ****ed up with your 'covering' lies. And now Derry is taking advantage of that fact with his 'aw shucks im just a simple seer' shtick.

I am actually the priest, we have lost no roled chars to death but killed one half of the sk and the sk killed a wolf. I am going to die I know that but the upside is no wolves can cast doubt on you and derrys claims so all ye two need to do is pick a person and the rest will follow.

choose who to peek, protect derry immediately after the lynch is announced so wolves cant kill her based off of timings, gets the peek and will know another goodie/baddie for the next day

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Ah come off it to feck. You were going gung ho for jake this morn and now you've flipped it?

Changing to Derry the peek is at night.

Is anyone listening.

• Advertisement

*Champs-Élysées

Hi

Advertisement