Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Wendy managed to draw all the fire onto herself so fair play there if that was the play she was making

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Wendy was the top poster. I can't find much in her posts.

Where or why is all the task talk coming from.

We have one job today race Nigel via someone else then hang nigel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Morning all.

Had a crazy weekend only getting on now.

5 pages of absolute rubbish to sift through. Yippee.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I don't see why there would be a task at play, especially for the badies, no indication of it in the OP. If a goodie has a task, would be better not to highlight it.

Gab, whats the story with Nigel? I need to catch up better.

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I don't see why there would be a task at play, especially for the badies, no indication of it in the OP. If a goodie has a task, would be better not to highlight it.

Gab, whats the story with Nigel? I need to catch up better.

He's an sk who was trying to communicate with his team mate but not room mate so on thread to direct kills towards getting them a double kill for tonight, who is now making up tasks for the village people to look for to hide his behaviour

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Lynch form now open!

EDIT: actually its not - give me 5

EDIT 2: Should be back up now!!

Conor WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

Had a crazy weekend only getting on now.

5 pages of absolute rubbish to sift through. Yippee.

*RED ALERT*

I'm always interesting in people who say they are going to go back through stuff so can't wait for your thoughts Conor.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    He's an sk who was trying to communicate with his team mate but not room mate so on thread to direct kills towards getting them a double kill for tonight, who is now making up tasks for the village people to look for to hide his behaviour

Haha cool story, hes a little upset because i was looking at him last night, i made a balls of something by not reading the OP properly and if i hang for it then no problems. Also why in the hell would the serial killers want to communicate on thread. One could just kill the other and get all the kills and not risk being taken out by the other sk by accident. Stupid move an sk to put themselves out there like that especially this early in the game.

Gab should still be in peoples minds.

Mods do we get to lynch before the sk gets the kill?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Tasks..... could telling jokes on.thread be a task?

• Advertisement

This is the best thing you'll watch all day

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Haha cool story, hes a little upset because i was looking at him last night, i made a balls of something by not reading the OP properly and if i hang for it then no problems. Also why in the hell would the serial killers want to communicate on thread. One could just kill the other and get all the kills and not risk being taken out by the other sk by accident. Stupid move an sk to put themselves out there like that especially this early in the game.

Gab should still be in peoples minds.

Mods do we get to lynch before the sk gets the kill?

So after 2 or 3 or 4 maybe 5 reads of the OP you missed the ask are a team in this game? Interesting..

Something a caught sk would say though to make people think they aren't an sk

*RED ALERT*

I'm always interesting in people who say they are going to go back through stuff so can't wait for your thoughts Conor.

Pfft. I'm only in the door. Main thoughts are there's a whole pile of crap posted tbh.

Guess you could be right about Nigel but Riona's 3 posts calling people wolves, one of whom is now dead is a bit peculiar to me moreso than the Nigel thing. No one can be that sure so early on.

Including you btw re: Nigel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

*RED ALERT*

I believe they have already done so, as using that description and not having read it yet don't fit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

tritium wrote: »
    Lynch form now open!

Can we change votes through the day?

Anyway, some thoughts.

Wendy ate the bullet this morning, which if that was the point of her posting style, fair play and hopefully we make that sacrifice count.

Nigel certainly looks one to examine today.

Also want to chat with Tegan, who I felt seemed eager to start trading jokes with Wendy. Possibly seeing a chance to subtly entertain by playing off of Wendy's performances?

Also want to go back over some of the gif posters. Babs stood out as someone who seemed to post a few, but that could be because I love the "guy falls on ice" gif.

Other thoughts. No laughing. And I'm extremely nervous to "Thank" any posts with gifs, videos, memes, etc, in case the "Thanks" function is playing into determining how entertaining someone is being....

Steve WW wrote: »
    I believe they have already done so, as using that description and not having read it yet don't fit.

Ya that's what I thought like you can't know it's rubbish if you haven't read it and if you have read it and know it's rubbish why say you need to read it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Pfft. I'm only in the door. Main thoughts are there's a whole pile of crap posted tbh.

Guess you could be right about Nigel but Riona's 3 posts calling people wolves, one of whom is now dead is a bit peculiar to me moreso than the Nigel thing. No one can be that sure so early on.

Including you btw re: Nigel

Would that not be a bit mad though? I mean, would Riona name someone they were going to kill? I thought the object of the game was for the wolves to not get suspected.

Ya that's what I thought like you can't know it's rubbish if you haven't read it and if you have read it and know it's rubbish why say you need to read it.

That’s a very good point actually.

I skimmed it. Hence the rubbish comment. Went back through it now. Opinion hasn't changed

@angus

It was very quiet here this morning. Just seemed to be me and Wendy. She said a joke so I did one too. I thought posting gifs and videos was encouraged?

• Advertisement

So after 2 or 3 or 4 maybe 5 reads of the OP you missed the ask are a team in this game? Interesting..

Something a caught sk would say though to make people think they aren't an sk

Your dodgy as hell, i didnt say they werent a team but feck me why in the hell would you try and communicate on thread, even subtly so early in the game. Its pointless, I dont care if i die and if no one feels strongly about any other posters im gone tonight, i felt you were doing a potential task on thread last night and called it out.

I think your a wolf and ive stated my reasons last night. Run me tonight, im going to be in every FFA anyway but you should be too, along with one or two others.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Other thoughts. No laughing. And I'm extremely nervous to "Thank" any posts with gifs, videos, memes, etc, in case the "Thanks" function is playing into determining how entertaining someone is being....

I dont think your dodgy so far but consistently thanking posts at various times throughout the day without commenting makes it clear your reading but not contributing which is in itself suspicious behaviour

I dont think your dodgy so far but consistently thanking posts at various times throughout the day without commenting makes it clear your reading but not contributing which is in itself suspicious behaviour

Do you mean "you" as in me, or "you" as in general.

How do you lot think people are wolves already? I don’t understand

Wendy is on the lynch form. Let's make sure she's extra dead.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Do you mean "you" as in me, or "you" as in general.

You as in you Angus. You thanked posts at various times this morning without commenting on thread yourself.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    How do you lot think people are wolves already? I don’t understand

You're playing the "dumb village" role a bit too strongly for my liking at the moment, btw.

If you're serious, its more throwing accusations, seeing how people react...do they go too defensive? Do they shrug it off, and was that shrug off genuine or nervous. Do they ignore the accusation?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

If there was a task on thread to entertain, which according to the OP, mogwai should do, then best not to highlight entertainers. Better for the village to keep Mogwai at this time.
    Now, if we think Wendy was telling jokes to entertain then the gremlins have munched her as they think she was mogwai, and will activate an additional gremlin. I think if this was the case, it would have been announced.
    My advice for now is not to highlight entertainers.

You as in you Angus. You thanked posts at various times this morning without commenting on thread yourself.

I thanked three posts, that I can see, this morning.

The "guy falls on icy path" gif (which I commented on too)
    A comment by Tegan straight after the munch
    And a post Gabriel made explaining why some were suspicious of you.

So two jokes that made me laugh, and a post about yourself. Does that constitute something worth drawing attention to?

I didn't comment, because...what was there to comment on pre-munch? It was people cracking jokes and posting gifs, which I have no reason to do, and (to be honest) every reason to be very suspicious of, given there's a task to "entertain". I was keeping an eye on who was trying to get laughs, who was trying to get the thanks.

Short of throwing another accusation at yourself, there wasn't much else to post, was there? Once the munch went through, I commented on what I was seeing so far.

• Advertisement

Your dodgy as hell, i didnt say they werent a team but feck me why in the hell would you try and communicate on thread, even subtly so early in the game. Its pointless, I dont care if i die and if no one feels strongly about any other posters im gone tonight, i felt you were doing a potential task on thread last night and called it out.

I think your a wolf and ive stated my reasons last night. Run me tonight, im going to be in every FFA anyway but you should be too, along with one or two others.

You said the sks wouldn't communicate as they would kill each other I've never heard of team mates killing each other why would they when they are a team. Now you just saying why would they, well as they might try and find the mog and bag 2 kills for themselves again I said as much last night. You doing a lot of goal posting moving and misdirection.

Advertisement