Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

ITs very easy the vilalgers all lynch me so grems and sk cant killoff someone else, derry gets the peek, is protected by bg asnd will therefore get another peek

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Changing to Derry the peek is at night.

Maybe he can submit it now? at least let him answer!

FWIW I'm not voting for either Jake, Mary or Derry. I'm looking at players who are sitting back saying very little and letting us go round in circles, chaos suits baddies, it's like a ladder or something

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    ITs very easy the vilalgers all lynch me so grems and sk cant killoff someone else, derry gets the peek, is protected by bg asnd will therefore get another peek

When is the peek
    You and derry are together

Orla WW wrote: »
    Maybe he can submit it now? at least let him answer!

FWIW I'm not voting for either Jake, Mary or Derry. I'm looking at players who are sitting back saying very little and letting us go round in circles, chaos suits baddies, it's like a ladder or something

Its in the op
    And you are the third I think
    Orla derry and Mary
    But definatly Derry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Next Lynch is at 2pm your time right? I have to go out to eat but If im alive I should be back by then

FFA#4

1.Mary
    2.Derry
    3.Gertie/Jake

I actually believe Jake but he has to be considered, I don't have a great read on a few posters and Gertie just represents them, it's really all this role reveal stuff dominating discussion atm and it really feels like one of them has to be lying and Mary has changed her story a few times now.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

right peeps. I have a suggestion.
    It's a little out there. But hear me out.

Maybe Mary is a **** priest.
    Maybe I'm just a simple country seer.
    Maybe Jake is the BG
    Maybe when Nigel peeked good, it's because Nigel is good.
    And maybe Nigel is a better judge of character than I am, because maybe Doris just peeked bad.

(the last maybe is actually a "definitely". To be clear, Doris peeked bad, lets all kill Doris. Then Mary can confirm Doris was a wolf, and then me, Mary and Jake are going to have a threesome and make up).

Unless all 3 of us are wolves, which to be honest if we are we deserve to win.
    I'm doing it again, this got me killed last time. I'm just so glad to finally have my gag off.

TL; DR :
    Doris is bad.
    Nigel is my favourite villager.
    And I'm Pickle Rick The Seer, Bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Its in the op
    And you are the third I think
    Orla derry and Mary
    But definatly Derry

the third what?

1.Mary
    2.Derry
    3.Gertie/Jake

THis is a ****ing terrible ffa. I believe their claims as only the ones who i said were dead could claim the role knowing it was a lie. It sets up a block of 3 of us who are good and roled, If we are killing anyone kill off me.

but all 3 on your ffas are retarded

#FFA4
    (is it 4? I haven't posted an FFA since FFA1 for fear my role would be revealed in death and you take it to mean something)

Doris
    Doris
    Doris

Unless there's a character that peeks bad and they're good.... but **** it, if that happens, the priest will denounce me and I'll get lynched and I can get back to christmas shopping. Win win!

Derry WW wrote: »
    #FFA4
    (is it 4? I haven't posted an FFA since FFA1 for fear my role would be revealed in death and you take it to mean something)

Doris
    Doris
    Doris

Unless there's a character that peeks bad and they're good.... but **** it, if that happens, the priest will denounce me and I'll get lynched and I can get back to christmas shopping. Win win!

Id be willing to go dorris if the villagers agree to it,. I will announce her role if i am not lynched

• Advertisement

1.Mary
    2.Derry
    3.Gertie/Jake

THis is a ****ing terrible ffa. I believe their claims as only the ones who i said were dead could claim the role knowing it was a lie. It sets up a block of 3 of us who are good and roled, If we are killing anyone kill off me.

Well Your giving away your anon if you again post a FFA the exact same as mine, unless everyone does this.

Derry claiming his seer powers got a wolf would be convenient but it is also possible, Doris almost makes no.3 in my list but I gotta go for a bit so can't think it over

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Im voting for none of Mary Jake, or Derry at the moment, if youve peeked someone good then you have a core group of 4, pick from the rest and you nail a wolf. There is no one disputing any kf the claims and Mary has pretty much neen validated by the mods, Jake has the most dubious claim but i believe Derry. Just pissed he's not peeked Doris!!!

**** MY LIFE. Posting in two ****ing browsers and still manage to fduck it up. jesus

1.Mary
    2.Derry
    3.Gertie/Jake

We don’t say retarded Raze we say special.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

11 of us left right?

1 sk, 4 gremlins?

5v3or4v1

If we mislynch its over, isnt it?

Meaning if Derry is the seer or Mary the Priest, we cant afford to lynch them, even on the chance its true?

Please someone correct me.

Im voting Doris.

The peek is at night !!!!!!!!!
    How can you peek now !!!!!!!!!!
    Whats going on.

Look, like I said earlier, I only know what the mods tell me. This is my first time as Seer, I don't know how it normally works. The Seer peeks at night in a face to face game. In this particular village, the peek resets at lynch. On the first night I peeked on sunday night/monday morning thinking I'd get another go after the munch. But I didn't, I had to wait for the lynch. Anyway, by all means lynch me. There are worlds beyond this village where I'm needed...

Incidentally, the "simpsons" game seems to be legendary. Can someone post some highlights as a sticky, because for new players that weren't in it, it's very confusing and a little unfair that seasoned players can communicate ideas like this to each other on-thread without having to give any detail.

Ok checked my math. there are 13 of us.

8v4v1 i think?

We can do one bad lynch.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Im voting for none of Mary Jake, or Derry at the moment, if youve peeked someone good then you have a core group of 4, pick from the rest and you nail a wolf. There is no one disputing any kf the claims and Mary has pretty much neen validated by the mods, Jake has the most dubious claim but i believe Derry. Just pissed he's not peeked Doris!!!

I did ****ing peek doris

Am I invisible?
    I posted it twice
    DORIS IS BAD!
    DORIS IS BAD

Jake WW wrote: »
    11 of us left right?

1 sk, 4 gremlins?

5v3or4v1

If we mislynch its over, isnt it?

Meaning if Derry is the seer or Mary the Priest, we cant afford to lynch them, even on the chance its true?

Please someone correct me.

2 gremlins started, 2 were converted, one was killed by the sk today, so 3 left.
    marv was killed, he was steve so 1 sk left.

So by my count , 3 gremlins, 1 sk

• Advertisement

Look, like I said earlier, I only know what the mods tell me. This is my first time as Seer, I don't know how it normally works. The Seer peeks at night in a face to face game. In this particular village, the peek resets at lynch. On the first night I peeked on sunday night/monday morning thinking I'd get another go after the munch. But I didn't, I had to wait for the lynch. Anyway, by all means lynch me. There are worlds beyond this village where I'm needed...

Incidentally, the "simpsons" game seems to be legendary. Can someone post some highlights as a sticky, because for new players that weren't in it, it's very confusing and a little unfair that seasoned players can communicate ideas like this to each other on-thread without having to give any detail.

This is an act. The new player act.

Pretty sure this is Vale, so acting innocent and not knowing much and having work to do but posting anyway would be part of his MO. You are teetering between being needed to be kept and being needed to be killed Derry.

Your Doris call could be us using up our last spare lynch.

So now none of the roled claim people are disputing each other anymore?

I won't be voting with my FFA if they suddenly aren't contradicting each other since Mary's third list. On my phone now though so reading will be slow but if the above is the case and one is claiming Doris, we can't really have much better to go off.

Mary WW wrote: »
    2 gremlins started, 2 were converted, one was killed by the sk today, so 3 left.
    marv was killed, he was steve so 1 sk left.

So by my count , 3 gremlins, 1 sk

I hope you are the priest - i really do - but i cannot trust a word you say.

Long story short, I am the bestest wolf everer, valeyard is gif king, I cannot play villager roles

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Were sure Derry is not possessed?

Isla WW wrote: »
    So now none of the roled claim people are disputing each other anymore?

I won't be voting with my FFA if they suddenly aren't contradicting each other since Mary's third list. On my phone now though so reading will be slow but if the above is the case and one is claiming Doris, we can't really have much better to go off.

Its not that im not disputing, its that if raze is the priest, we dont have the space to **** up a lynch, and IF he is the priest, we definitely need to keep him.

What a ****ing sh!tshow. All the action packed into about 12 hours.

Its not that im not disputing, its that if raze is the priest, we dont have the space to **** up a lynch, and IF he is the priest, we definitely need to keep him.

Doris so, unless someone else thrusts themselves into the limelight while im out

This is an act. The new player act.

Pretty sure this is Vale, so acting innocent and not knowing much and having work to do but posting anyway would be part of his MO. You are teetering between being needed to be kept and being needed to be killed Derry.

Your Doris call could be us using up our last spare lynch.

Vale?
    Who is this Vale?
    My name is Guy Incognito!

(I genuinely don't know Vale. This is not my first game, it's my second. Are we going a step beyond role reveals into main account reveals? I'm cool with that but it won't help you trust me. Besides, if you were going to recognise my username you'd already know who I am, I'm not that difficult to spot).

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Doris so, unless someone else thrusts themselves into the limelight while im out

Who was on the list for the other FFAs.

We should not rule them out either.

Advertisement