Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I did ****ing peek doris

Am I invisible?
    I posted it twice
    DORIS IS BAD!
    DORIS IS BAD

giphy.gif

So we go with Doris as a given and line up another baddy for the following lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I guess what im advocating is giving Mary more rope to hang themself. We need Mary reporting back immediately after lynch with a result and we need to see if that checks out.

The timing of the peek is really annoying me however.

Really annoying me. And the whole setup to protect Derry. If we dont lynch Derry we could very quickly lose.

Lynch Doris/Mary, Derry goes to munch and wont be munched (either by protection or by wolves targeting elsewhere - probably me), go to next lynch and thats the endgame if we dont kill a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Who was on the list for the other FFAs.

We should not rule them out either.

Someone not on their phone could find that but we should not rule anyone out given the converts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I did ****ing peek doris

Am I invisible?
    I posted it twice
    DORIS IS BAD!
    DORIS IS BAD

Seer peeks are at night

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Just caught up, busy morning, here is where I stand

Mary claimed priest, I'm thinking if she was bad she would have said the village was in a better position. But, lying for so long after the munch when we could have moved on to other thing is not good.
    Could Derry and Jake be working together, jake reveals, mary contradicts him, derry weighs in to throw shade on Mary thus trying to clear himself and jake
    Mary and Derry are working together, mary contradicts jake, gets a lot of heat, derry contradict mary, marry is caught out, derry is golden for rest of the game. Though in this case they would have to know the real seer is dead or maybe try to fish him out.

Can't remember what else I had to say, need to check again.

• Advertisement

Im too close to this. If Mary and Derry have concocted this, they have fooled me for this lynch anyway. Im going with Doris; who isnt here to defend herself anyway, so isnt contributing to the village. We could possibly pull it back if we get this lynch wrong, so lets see where we stand then.

Seer peeks are at night

You are ****ing right.

Im voting Derry.

PLEASE VOTE DERRY. IF IM WRONG I WILL ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY.

Jake WW wrote: »
    You are ****ing right.

Im voting Derry.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Im awaiting a chance for an explanation.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Were sure Derry is not possessed?

Yeah, I was worried that might come up.
    Look, I posted almost nothing until the reveal because I don't have much of a poker face (poker finger? Not sure how it works when you're typing) - what I think comes out of my hands. So my style has changed dramatically but I think me now is far more consistent with my previous performance than me then, and I'd argue that while it could be replicated, I'm a beautiful and unique crystalline structure.

• Advertisement

PLEASE VOTE DERRY. IF IM WRONG I WILL ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY.

Im not doubting you just yet, I just thinks he should be given a chance to explain, are we sure he didnt get a peak at night?

Seer peeks are at night

Yeah this^

when did he say he peeked? This could be crucial.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Just caught up, busy morning, here is where I stand

Mary claimed priest, I'm thinking if she was bad she would have said the village was in a better position. But, lying for so long after the munch when we could have moved on to other thing is not good.
    Could Derry and Jake be working together, jake reveals, mary contradicts him, derry weighs in to throw shade on Mary thus trying to clear himself and jake
    Mary and Derry are working together, mary contradicts jake, gets a lot of heat, derry contradict mary, marry is caught out, derry is golden for rest of the game. Though in this case they would have to know the real seer is dead or maybe try to fish him out.

Can't remember what else I had to say, need to check again.

OK... but if you lynch me and Mary confirms me as a wolf, she's golden.
    And if I'm telling the truth, you're all ****ed because she controls all your information about the dead from here on out, and you have to pray she's the remaining SK because the Wolves might take her claim seriously then and kill her for you.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Im awaiting a chance for an explanation.

Derry gets a peak at the wrong time of the day that if right, keeps us 2 bad lynches away from doom, but if wrong, means we have no wiggle room.

The two of them could be in it - we need a potential priest more than we need a potential seer.

He peeked Doris, who isnt here to defend themselves, but hasnt been under suspicion until now.

The Doris push came too late for us to debate and change our minds. Its all lining up as a wolf rush.

Vale?
    Who is this Vale?
    My name is Guy Incognito!

(I genuinely don't know Vale. This is not my first game, it's my second. Are we going a step beyond role reveals into main account reveals? I'm cool with that but it won't help you trust me. Besides, if you were going to recognise my username you'd already know who I am, I'm not that difficult to spot).

This makes no sense, everyone knows about Vale tricks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

If there is another seer they need to come out now. Simple as that, No need to hide we need a voting block. Fwiw I know the seer is still alive as is the bg. I will be putting my placeholder in for dorris until the other seer comes forward if their is one

Do we have a vig?

OK... but if you lynch me and Mary confirms me as a wolf, she's golden.
    And if I'm telling the truth, you're all ****ed because she controls all your information about the dead from here on out, and you have to pray she's the remaining SK because the Wolves might take her claim seriously then and kill her for you.

If Mary is a wolf, she will survive the next munch and we lynch her.

If she isnt a wolf, we can take what she says as what she believes to be true.

If Mary is a wolf, she will survive the next munch and we lynch her.

If she isnt a wolf, we can take what she says as what she believes to be true.

2 minutes lads. This is the decision to make.

If we get this wrong, the wolves kill Mary or Doris. If they dont kill them, they are likely wolves.

VOTE DERRY

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Yeah this^

when did he say he peeked? This could be crucial.

NO
    THEY
    ****ING
    AREN'T

(are they normally? Someone who's played seer before on this forum, by all means contradict me. I mean you'll be wrong but at least you'll have precedent)

I peeked at 11:20 on the dot. Info returned at 11:21 which was very fast. I posted immediately on my return from hunting for a free toilet - why does everyone in this building take a **** at 11am? That's MY quality time.

Looking at the forum, I peeked
    Nigel at 00:39 monday morning, info returned 7:40
    I tried to peek Conor at 16:09, was told to wait till after the lynch. Registerred that I'd be changing my mind probably.
    Changed my mind, peeked Phil at 23:16
    Info returned at 23:32
    Peeked Riona at 11:58 yesterday morning
    Info returned 13:11

So clearly, it's asynchronous communication, they have built in plenty of headroom for me not being online for the 10 minutes around the chomp. Just as ****ing well with the traffic this week.

Do we have a vig?

nope 3 roled villagers, seer, bg and myself the priest, mogwai appears as village but is not.

as it stands

1 dead wolf, 1 dead sk, 2 converted villagers to wolves and 10 dead NRV's

Jake you are pushing hard on this.

We dont have much time Frank.

ITs as simple as this, their is no need for the seer to stay hidden anymore. we need them out in the open now. The lack of someone counterclaiming has me believing derry, the same with jake as both claimed roles are alive with no counter.

vote dorris, if she is bad we will kill a wolf, if not derry swings

**** is the lynch at 12? I thought it was 2! I havne't voted Doris yet
    Ah christ.

I've put it in there, may have been late. Was so worried about myself. HAhahahahahaha

OK, well, if I'm lynched, good luck lads. I have no idea if Jake or Mary are to be trusted, if Mary doesn't confirm me as seer... kill Jake. He seems a little too certain now that he's won Mary over, he may be worried I'll peek him next...
    And I get another peek after the lynch, so get your votes in if I'm still alive.

I have to go for lunch. Probably a good thing given how het up i am right now.

Ive voted for Derry. I think its the best move, and ive proposed a path by which we can tell if Mary and Derry were on the level.

If we kill Derry, Mary tells us the role. If Mary survives the next munch, we know Mary is lying. meanwhile, ill be able to block another attack, potentially.

**** it i need a burrito.

IM going Doris, for this one.

Too much grey confusion to be certain,

Sorry Jake, you could be right, but Doris seems dodge, we will sort it all out after vote.

2 minutes lads. This is the decision to make.

If we get this wrong, the wolves kill Mary or Doris. If they dont kill them, they are likely wolves.

2 minutes to what?

• Advertisement

**** is the lynch at 12? I thought it was 2! I havne't voted Doris yet
    Ah christ.

I've put it in there, may have been late. Was so worried about myself. HAhahahahahaha

OK, well, if I'm lynched, good luck lads. I have no idea if Jake or Mary are to be trusted, if Mary doesn't confirm me as seer... kill Jake. He seems a little too certain now that he's won Mary over, he may be worried I'll peek him next...
    And I get another peek after the lynch, so get your votes in if I'm still alive.

Phew i was wrong. It is 2pm, not 12. Sorry gang. Not you Derry you wolfy wolf.

Advertisement