Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    2 minutes to what?

Jake has me convinced lynch was 12? Is it not?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Phew i was wrong. It is 2pm, not 12. Sorry gang. Not you Derry you wolfy wolf.

You Motherf*cker. :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Lynch is 2pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I'm still pages behind. When is the lynch? 1?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    **** is the lynch at 12? I thought it was 2! I havne't voted Doris yet
    Ah christ.

I've put it in there, may have been late. Was so worried about myself. HAhahahahahaha

OK, well, if I'm lynched, good luck lads. I have no idea if Jake or Mary are to be trusted, if Mary doesn't confirm me as seer... kill Jake. He seems a little too certain now that he's won Mary over, he may be worried I'll peek him next...
    And I get another peek after the lynch, so get your votes in if I'm still alive.

You seem a little too certain of your own peeks given that the only other peek apart from Doris left alive came back good, yet we dont know the alpha isnt still in play.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Jake has me convinced lynch was 12? Is it not?

Yeah me too, I went to check barneys post, its at 2pm

NO MORE FOR AN HOUR. BURRITO TIME.

I'm gonna have to vote relatively blind. Will try to catch up. Been a busy day out of nowhere. Probably voting Mary as she contradicts the most stories. Although if she is the priest. I can understand why she is claiming bg and seer is dead. Lulls wolves into false security. Still that makes her seem like a liar too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

We dont have much time Frank.

We have 2 hours jake. Calm down a sec.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Phew i was wrong. It is 2pm, not 12. Sorry gang. Not you Derry you wolfy wolf.

I'm not the one pushing to kill off a roled villager with an artificial deadline :D

I noticed, you only turned on me when I said I wouldn't peek you. Are you trying to draw the peek 'cause you know you'll peek good? If you were any Stripier you'd be a gay sailor's laundry basket.

(but what good would that do? Since for my peek of you to mean anything, you'd have to accept my role.... It's back! The WW Thrill is back! Thank ****! To anyone following the game, if you join in, JOIN IN! skirting under the radar sucks!)

• Advertisement

Stay with dorris, 10 dead nrvs, plus 2 converts make for 12, I will believe both seer and bg claim to go with mine, thus making 15 village roles out in the open. Plus mogwai is out there, if we lynch them, we get to stave off a wolf kill. Vote for those with no claim.

Vote the unknown as there are only x amount(19) players, statistically we're more likely to hit someone detrimental to the village( and I'm including myself in that with my ****show this morning)

Doris WW wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to vote relatively blind. Will try to catch up. Been a busy day out of nowhere. Probably voting Mary as she contradicts the most stories. Although if she is the priest. I can understand why she is claiming bg and seer is dead. Lulls wolves into false security. Still that makes her seem like a liar too.

Hi Doris

I peeked you as bad.
    Jake is calling for me to be lynched at 2pm

Discuss.

You seem a little too certain of your own peeks given that the only other peek apart from Doris left alive came back good, yet we dont know the alpha isnt still in play.

100% still in play, only gremlin killed so far was the last converted one

Well, I have 1 good peek alive, they requested a peek on another player, that player came up Bad.
    So yeah, maybe nigel is stripe and fed me an SK or another Gremlin. WHO CARES! Find a wolf, kill a wolf. Discuss after.

People who have been super quiet this morning:

Holly (very much)
    Barbara (more than usual)
    Abi (especially since she was a 'cert' behind riona last night
    Doris (just popped up)
    Isla (much less so than in early game)
    Orla (quiet by her standards)

That was a very quick burrito-hour jake.
    Jesus, are you even lying about food now?
    How deep does the rabbit hole go???

Burrito in one hand, phone in the other.

I never lie about burritos. Or about anything else ive posted today.

You feckin lycan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

People who have been super quiet this morning:

Holly (very much)
    Barbara (more than usual)
    Abi (especially since she was a 'cert' behind riona last night
    Doris (just popped up)
    Isla (much less so than in early game)
    Orla (quiet by her standards)

I'm on a half day in work today so I actually have to look like I'm trying to work!! I'll be quiet until after 4 i'd say, as I've physio and then training!

Currently waiting on an answer to a mod question. Will report back thoughts in a minute

Derry and jake. Get off each other for now. Even iof ye don't trust each other fully, trust nobody has come out and counter claimed either of our 3 roles

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm on a half day in work today so I actually have to look like I'm trying to work!! I'll be quiet until after 4 i'd say, as I've physio and then training!

also this is a lot of info to process!

I'm pondering over the the timing of the peek thing too, it's possible it's a mod mistake, but as with the Phil thing it can't be confirmed without unbalancing the game

doesn't matter about quiet anymore. now its pure numbers. 23 players total, 10 dead nrvs, 3 roled chars aka us 3, 4 total wolves, 2 total sks.

3 wolves left, 1 sk left.

Take away the 10 dead nrvs.

Take us 3 out of it.
    leaves 10, so by shooting random we have a 40% chance to kill bad. Add in mogwai to this. that makes it 50/50, plus if we can kill him, we skip a munch and game swings in our favour

I much prefer those odds

'Us three' aren't clear yet. That no-one has counter claimed could just mean roles have died and you are lying. It's not 50/50 by a long shot yet.

my calculations are off, there are 25 players, I still maintain we shoot blind

'Us three' aren't clear yet. That no-one has counter claimed could just mean roles have died and you are lying. It's not 50/50 by a long shot yet.

How would I know all 3 roles were dead jake, you would have to be the priest for that, which I am. Which is how I know they live

Isla WW
    Barbara WW

Nigel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW

Abigail WW
    Doris WW

Desmond WW
    Frank WW
    Derry WW
    Mary WW

Orla WW

our surviving players, so who is hiding down and not posting hoping we forget they excist

Isla WW
    Barbara WW

Nigel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW

Abigail WW
    Doris WW

Desmond WW
    Frank WW
    Derry WW
    Mary WW

Orla WW
    Jake WW god dammit left you out

Mary WW wrote: »
    Derry and jake. Get off each other for now. Even iof ye don't trust each other fully, trust nobody has come out and counter claimed either of our 3 roles

Well, if I were the priest and knew you were lying, I'd keep my head down till after the lynch and the next chomp, because no matter what happens at the lynch at least 2 of us will be standing, and unless both of the survivors are lying that's at least one kill target. A currently hidden Priest has a good chance of surviving the night and having a boatload of information available to them.

I'll be bold and brash and assume you all trust me and vote for Doris.
    If that's the case, I get todays peek, and if the BG protects me tonight I get tomorrows peek, then I'm dead. 2 peeks.

If we protect the priest, we get info from the lynch, the next chomp, the next lynch. That's effectively 4 peeks with Roles, albeit we expect 2 of them to be villagers and hopefully 2 of them not to be.

Is it worth more to protect the priest at this point?

Derry WW wrote: »
    right peeps. I have a suggestion.
    It's a little out there. But hear me out.

Maybe Mary is a **** priest.
    Maybe I'm just a simple country seer.
    Maybe Jake is the BG
    Maybe when Nigel peeked good, it's because Nigel is good.
    And maybe Nigel is a better judge of character than I am, because maybe Doris just peeked bad.

(the last maybe is actually a "definitely". To be clear, Doris peeked bad, lets all kill Doris. Then Mary can confirm Doris was a wolf, and then me, Mary and Jake are going to have a threesome and make up).

Unless all 3 of us are wolves, which to be honest if we are we deserve to win.
    I'm doing it again, this got me killed last time. I'm just so glad to finally have my gag off.

TL; DR :
    Doris is bad.
    Nigel is my favourite villager.
    And I'm Pickle Rick The Seer, Bitch!

Lololol. You even allude to your plan in the post. You wolves aren't doing that bad so there is no need for this song and dance. Were we getting too close to abigail so you had to act? You wolves are doing great. Why risk it all. It's good craic making outrageous plays I suppose.

I'm 100% voting Derry as I 100% found ourselves a liar. The problem we have going forward is two things. If you lynch me, Derry and Mary back each other up that I'm evil. Sounds good right? Sounds especially good for them as wolves. If we lynch Derry like I think we should, Mary tells us Derry is the seer all along and then I get killed, then Mary continues to back that up the seer claim.

I'm still a bit behind. This thread blew up at the worst time. I know what I'm doing. Godspeed village.

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote:
    How would I know all 3 roles were dead jake, you would have to be the priest for that, which I am. Which is how I know they live

Well from my pov you wouldn't because I'm the bg.

But you could easily look at the game, see the Gremlins have an advantage, take a punt on priest and seer being dead and launch opposing stories between yourself and Derry. Even if one of you gets caught out, the other is vindicated.

Your gremlin numbers could be a ruse in which case losing 1 gremlin to clear another and still have 2 in reserve is a good trade.

Advertisement