Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Vote Derry people. Don't lose sight of the peek being at the wrong time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    It's Marv. Harry hated the flooding homes bit in the movie didn't he.

If not, then it's as the mods said and flavour is flavour.

I thought it sounded like Marv at first with the water, but then it says looting all valuable, which would sound like Harry, it's not very conclusive tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    seer peeked doris, said she bad, she hangs, I can confirm or deny.

Why do I set these conditions?

Think about it logically, you are using your gut voting a random on no info.

We have info, we can act on it, within this lynch we can confirm 2 roles, and if munch goes right can confirm the bg.

Or you could pretend this doesn't make sense

We don't get any confirmation, we get the information you want to present to us, and if you and Derry are working together for evil then yeah you'd love us to take this as confirmation but it's not, it's still only your words. It doesn't actually prove that one or both of you isn't a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I called Doris early doors and im sticking too it, id prefer the Mogi but ive no idea who it is at this stage, doris could be got after the the next munch if we knew who mogi was but thats not happening.

On the basis of being up **** creek im inclined to trust the trio for the moment, even though it could be game over. Its all we've got and Derry peeked me apparently and im inclined to believe him. His post history is small prior to today and checks out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Are we still killing Derry?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I find it hard to trust Mary given the amount of fake info reveals to begin with but I do feel the risk is too big when lynching her compared to Lynching someone who a claimed seer has peeked so unless anymore light is shined on things Doris is the most likely candidate. btw given others said who they were and how it explains my hours of posting, I'm Bounty Hunter (based out of Taiwan - it's 9pm here)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

It's Marv. Harry hated the flooding homes bit in the movie didn't he.

If not, then it's as the mods said and flavour is flavour.

But that would mean mary is lying and i dont know if i am ready to believe that either.

Vote Derry people. Don't lose sight of the peek being at the wrong time

I thought the confirmed person to vote for was Doris?

can we get the story straight please?

Are we still killing Derry?

We should but it's looking like we are split.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    But does it sound like Marv or Harry?

Forget what it sounds like, look at the evidence

"Having picked up a thing or too from a young boy called Kevin, Harry hatched a plan to take his next victim. He crept in to their home as they went out for an evening of Christmass caroling and set up a series of traps around the home. Upon opening the door Steve was shot by a BB gun, and as Steve fell to the floor they knocked over a bucket of glue which also released a lot of feathers. Shot and covered in feathers Steve got up and stumbled up the stairs, only to be hit in the face by a swinging paint can. Feeling very groggy Steve went go into the kitchen to use the phone. By this time a film of water coated the downstairs and Steve slipped and fell. Harry then appeared from the other room and proceeded to hit poor Steve with a shovel whilst maniacally screaming "This is payback because of Old Man Marley". "
    Who does that sound like to you?

Funny this is where harry gets mentioned...and yet the next day after I said marv was killed...no name....

• Advertisement

For the record I WANT TO VOTE ISLA!!

Orla WW wrote: »
    We don't get any confirmation, we get the information you want to present to us, and if you and Derry are working together for evil then yeah you'd love us to take this as confirmation but it's not, it's still only your words. It doesn't actually prove that one or both of you isn't a wolf

This, I alluded to it above.

If we lynch mogwai and they don't spot it, we will catch them.

Orla WW wrote:
    I thought the confirmed person to vote for was Doris?

Not by me. I've said vote Derry about ten times in ten posts around 12

We should but it's looking like we are split.

Jake vote doris. Everyone vote doris. After the lynch wolves and sk will have to kill one of us as they cant leave all 3 of us alive.

You can protect someone. All roles will be confirmed then

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Our survey says "Uhn Uhn!"
    (I'll have to double check, but pretty sure that when you all piled on Riona last night I was one of the few voting abigail...)

Oh look, there it is!

And look which bandwagon you hopped on, even though I told you all not to.

Also, Jake voted Abigail, which I was not aware of. So either we're ****ing geniuses and incepted this ****ty defense into your head, or some people call me the Space Cowboy, some call me the gangster of love, but the wolves call me Pokémon because I PEEK AT YOU!

(Pikachu. Peek at you? Ah forget it)

While I love the references, your a god damn filthy liar. I don't get why you are making such a massive play but if it works, it works. The wolves are very close from running away with all this.

Look at the timeline of all this folks, our good priest Mary comes out with what she admits to bogus information claiming both bg and seer are dead. There is no counter-claim other than Jake. Now they have the bg outted. There is no counter-claim for the seer, okay good they say, lets just take that role for ourselves now.

Mary is a liar. We all know this. Her claim was partially fake. The claim changed to account for the bg claim and to allow her wolf buddy to take it home.

Derry is a liar. I KNOW THIS. And luckily most of the people he has peaked are dead. No one to vouch for him. Add the dodgy timing of peaks.

The village is pretty much ****ed going forward. Either you believe me, and we flounder our way for the rest of the game because I think the real seer and priest are in fact dead. Or you side with the wolves. Mary will say I am evil once I am lynched. She has lied already to you.

Our info is tainted no matter what going forward.

As of jumping on Riona, I said it was a bad lynch the whole time. I probably shouldn't have voted that way. Riona was not acting evil at all imo. It was generally agreed that getting her out of the way would reduce noise so we could move on.

I've already voted Derry folks.

I feel voting Derry is the right move. Sorry but there you go.

Doris WW wrote: »
    While I love the references, your a god damn filthy liar. I don't get why you are making such a massive play but if it works, it works. The wolves are very close from running away with all this.

Look at the timeline of all this folks, our good priest Mary comes out with what she admits to bogus information claiming both bg and seer are dead. There is no counter-claim other than Jake. Now they have the bg outted. There is no counter-claim for the seer, okay good they say, lets just take that role for ourselves now.

Mary is a liar. We all know this. Her claim was partially fake. The claim changed to account for the bg claim and to allow her wolf buddy to take it home.

Derry is a liar. I KNOW THIS. And luckily most of the people he has peaked are dead. No one to vouch for him. Add the dodgy timing of peaks.

The village is pretty much ****ed going forward. Either you believe me, and we flounder our way for the rest of the game because I think the real seer and priest are in fact dead. Or you side with the wolves. Mary will say I am evil once I am lynched. She has lied already to you.

Our info is tainted no matter what going forward.

As of jumping on Riona, I said it was a bad lynch the whole time. I probably shouldn't have voted that way. Riona was not acting evil at all imo. It was generally agreed that getting her out of the way would reduce noise so we could move on.

I've already voted Derry folks.

MAry will say your evil if you are lynched, I'll give your role. but nice touch, oh if I'm lynched and the priest says I'm evil its a lie, kill her. nice touch trying to get the village to do your dirty work

All roles will be confirmed then

No they f-ing won't be!

seer peeked doris, said she bad, she hangs, I can confirm or deny.

Why do I set these conditions?

Think about it logically, you are using your gut voting a random on no info.

We have info, we can act on it, within this lynch we can confirm 2 roles, and if munch goes right can confirm the bg.

Or you could pretend this doesn't make sense

Your info is spurious at best. Your initial claim was bs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    . There is no counter-claim for the seer, okay good they say, lets just take that role for ourselves now.
    I posted at 9:59am
    I was advised to come out at this time several times on the thread so I could not be chomped and it meant I'd potentially get 2 more peeks before I died.
    I would have continued skirting under the radar for another day until I had good info but unfortunately the accelerated timelines may affect my ability to peek and vote effectively (not that my peeks were that effective).

• Advertisement

I feel voting Derry is the right move. Sorry but there you go.

you are going to get a roled villager lynched, tell you what, Doris what are you? I bet you say NRV. cant role claim anyone else so you are going to be one the 5nrvs left yeah?

Goi on say it in a lame voice...nrv

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I called Doris early doors and im sticking too it, id prefer the Mogi but ive no idea who it is at this stage, doris could be got after the the next munch if we knew who mogi was but thats not happening.

On the basis of being up **** creek im inclined to trust the trio for the moment, even though it could be game over. Its all we've got and Derry peeked me apparently and im inclined to believe him. His post history is small prior to today and checks out

I can understand this. You have been allegedly peaked and they guessed correctly. I think your a goodie too. Pretty sound judgement.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Just voted for Doris but it may be a placeholder, I am very suspicious about both Mary & Derry but given we have more to lose if those suspicions are false ive gone Doris for now

Mary WW wrote:
    Goi on say it in a lame voice...nrv

Jesus why do you get so agressive when you don't get your way.

You will come back in 20 minutes all reconciliatory, but it's too late. The lies and misdirection can't be explained away to fit into your narrative.

Orla WW wrote: »
    No they f-ing won't be!

they will when the munch comes in, they wont leave us alive. Literally cannot do it. Let me ask you this, speed day and only 3 people have claimed a role.

No counter claims as there is only a few nrvs left, wolves and sk cant claim the roled chars or mogwai, so essentially we have them trying to distract the village by saying **** and yet its the speed day, day 4 and only 3 reoles have been claimed

If the wolfs have fake claimed the 2 most powerful roles in the game with no counterclaims, we are f#@*

Mary WW wrote:
    No counter claims as there is only a few nrvs left, wolves and sk cant claim the roled chars or mogwai, so essentially we have them trying to distract the village by saying **** and yet its the speed day, day 4 and only 3 reoles have been claimed

That's only if you and Derry are telling the truth. And the evidence points to that not being the case.

Jesus why do you get so agressive when you don't get your way.

You will come back in 20 minutes all reconciliatory, but it's too late. The lies and misdirection can't be explained away to fit into your narrative.
    aggressive? I am calling out dorris to claim what she is. How is that aggressive.

I'm off for the next hour or two. See you on the other side. Even if I'm lynched, as myself and Steve Jobs always say, "Stay hungry, stay foolish".

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Just to reiterate.
    Regardless of whether you believe me or not.

I accuse Doris
    Her defence is that I'm throwing shade on her because the village was too close to getting Abigail.

In the last vote I voted for Abigail and advocated not voting for Riona. And it was pretty early, posted around 5pm yesterday, which is when I voted.

Doris voted for Riona, who was very clearly getting lynched from early on.

I don't think anyone has mentioned Abigail all day really apart from Doris, who is deflecting attention from her onto both me and abigail.

Without the peek, she's still pretty wolfy.

Advertisement