Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Mary why are you so sure about Derry, is it possible the seer could be one of the players who have not posted here today?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    If the wolfs have fake claimed the 2 most powerful roles in the game with no counterclaims, we are f#@*

Correct me if im wrong but even if we believed the peaks happened as they say couldn't peeked good guys still have turned Wolf since those peaks if they were on earlier days due to the 2 converts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

There are too many holes in their story. Don't let me die in vain.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

If the wolfs have fake claimed the 2 most powerful roles in the game with no counterclaims, we are f#@*

This. IF twe are wolves and have claimed it and neither your seer or priest or bg have come and spoke up at this point they are actively losing ye the game, or we are who we say we are and we use simple statistics to play

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    they will when the munch comes in, they wont leave us alive. Literally cannot do it. Let me ask you this, speed day and only 3 people have claimed a role.

No counter claims as there is only a few nrvs left, wolves and sk cant claim the roled chars or mogwai, so essentially we have them trying to distract the village by saying **** and yet its the speed day, day 4 and only 3 reoles have been claimed

They could leave you alive, cos you're taking up all the chatter, leaving you means quieter wolves can slink on by

No other claims could mean the role holders are dead, you being the role holder isn't the only possibility so stop pretending it is.

Of course you could be truthing, but your tone and earlier lies haven't helped you in terms of getting buy-in.

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »

I don't think anyone has mentioned Abigail all day really apart from Doris, who is deflecting attention from her onto both me and abigail.

I've voted for Doris so hope it is her but didn't most people have Abi in their FFAs that day? I know I had her 2nd

Mary why are you so sure about Derry, is it possible the seer could be one of the players who have not posted here today?

it could be but I much rather the voice that came out to prove my lies where I tried to pretend both roles were dead to give cover rather than the unknown not participating. It is why I also believe jake is the bg. He is just too suspicious of how badly I played it and won tignore his feelings for statistical sense

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Mary WW wrote:
    This. IF twe are wolves and have claimed it and neither your seer or priest or bg have come and spoke up at this point they are actively losing ye the game, or we are who we say we are and we use simple statistics to play

I ****ing have spoken up against you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    There are too many holes in their story. Don't let me die in vain.
    you've only pointed out 1 hole in mine.
    And it's based on the assumption that an asynchronous forum based game runs the same as a face to face card game.
    That's not a hole.
    At best, that's a tunnel painted on a cliff wall by road runner and you want the whole village to run into it and bloody their noses.

Such a shame you ran off before you could explain your abigail bull****.

Mary WW wrote: »
    MAry will say your evil if you are lynched, I'll give your role. but nice touch, oh if I'm lynched and the priest says I'm evil its a lie, kill her. nice touch trying to get the village to do your dirty work

Nice defense bro

• Advertisement

you've only pointed out 1 hole in mine.
    And it's based on the assumption that an asynchronous forum based game runs the same as a face to face card game.
    That's not a hole.
    At best, that's a tunnel painted on a cliff wall by road runner and you want the whole village to run into it and bloody their noses.

Such a shame you ran off before you could explain your abigail bull****.

Mary is a straight up liar. Proven liar in fact. THat is an enormous hole.

K ireally gotta go. The Abigail thing? I was suggesting that one of your wolves was next on the chopping block so you decided to do something

Orla WW wrote: »
    They could leave you alive, cos you're taking up all the chatter, leaving you means quieter wolves can slink on by

No other claims could mean the role holders are dead, you being the role holder isn't the only possibility so stop pretending it is.

Of course you could be truthing, but your tone and earlier lies haven't helped you in terms of getting buy-in.

How would I know what to roles are dead to lie about? It would be an amazing guess. I admit I ****ed up earlier in the way I tried to pretend both were dead to let them fly under the radar. But it is the truth. I would have to of figured out who had died, when guess not one role but two, then come out with it. And hope that neither were still alive. and I did it before 2 kills today so it'd be a 1 in 12 by a 1 in 11 chance that I got both right

Isla WW wrote: »
    I've voted for Doris so hope it is her but didn't most people have Abi in their FFAs that day? I know I had her 2nd

She was top of mine. But now I'm second guessing - doesn't make sense for a peeked wolf to throw an unpeeked wolf under the bus to try and save themselves. unless one of them is SK? Abi had a very low post count which was highly suspicious. Then again, I think I've tripled mine today, so who am I to judge?

Oh yeah, I'm the Seer, that's who I am! :D

Jake WW wrote: »
    I ****ing have spoken up against you

you have wrongly, you are still mistrusting me earlier for my bad move. Earlier you were happy to see it played out now you are just snapping.

calm down. think it through. Vote doris

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'm out now guys, I've voted Isla, I had to!

Correct me if im wrong but even if we believed the peaks happened as they say couldn't peeked good guys still have turned Wolf since those peaks if they were on earlier days due to the 2 converts?

Yep, only bad peeks from a confirmed seer are 100%

Doris WW wrote: »
    Mary is a straight up liar. Proven liar in fact. THat is an enormous hole.

How is that an enormous hole in this set of statements?

I AM THE SEER
    DORIS PEEKS BAD

Mary may be good, she may be bad.
    But find a wolf, kill a wolf.
    and we can talk about Mary all the live long day afterwards.

How is that an enormous hole in this set of statements?

I AM THE SEER
    DORIS PEEKS BAD

Mary may be good, she may be bad.
    But find a wolf, kill a wolf.
    and we can talk about Mary all the live long day afterwards.

So Mary is on your side but your not neccesarily on hers right? distancing yourself does make your claim more believable as she has lied which is very unfortunate if she is who she says she is. Makes it harder to trust what she says.

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm out now guys, I've voted Isla, I had to!

Bad move Orla that doesnt help anyone. vote for Doris, Derry or Mary.

But dont put a vote on someone noone else is voting for. You are playing into the wolves hands.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Bad move Orla that doesnt help anyone. vote for Doris, Derry or Mary.

But dont put a vote on someone noone else is voting for. You are playing into the wolves hands.

**** ill take on dorris in a race. Jesus . If I die you had better hope the sk hits a wolf or two cos if the wolves hit the sk/mogwai they are going to win

So Mary is on your side but your not neccesarily on hers right? distancing yourself does make your claim more believable as she has lied which is very unfortunate if she is who she says she is. Makes it harder to trust what she says.

I am who I say I am.

We have someone who has lied repeatidly and another who was peaked bad by a claimed seer, I don't blame you looking outside the obvious but I hope you got more than that perpetuated fluffy stuff to vote me unless you were a wolf (which I hadn't suspected more than any other poster) trying to distract from the villages target

Well I've had my vote in since 13:30 in case anyone is counting chronologically

Find a wolf kill a wolf.

This has always been ignored for some reason.

A person who says they are seer and who I believe says they have found a wolf. I will take the race vs the wolf.

Vote me or Doris.

Do not announce who you will vote for.

Let the mods list it out. There will be wolves a plenty in the votes for me.

Do not vote for anyone else as it only helps wolves

Why wouldnt we keep you alive Mary? Why kill you over Derry?

btw if doris is lynched and Mary says she is bad, doesn't confirm them as good.

Killing Doris gives us nothing except the same questions we could answer in the next munch by killing Derry.

• Advertisement

sorry, to be clear
    I'm not making a statement either way.

I accuse doris
    She says there are holes in my story
    I ask what the holes in my story are
    she attacks Mary
    I ask her again what the holes in my story are.
    She disappears

FIND A WOLF
    KILL A WOLF

I don't know what to think about Mary but I do think that unless someone has 2 quality names for me to peek we have more to learn from the priest before they die than from me.

Advertisement