Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I am the one who ****ed up royally this morning with a bad play, that forced ye both out(though I do believe ye would of come out by now anyway)

I am the one that nobody can fully trust.

By racing dorris I am being useful as I can tell if she is a wolf or not.

If I die, you will have a list of names with wolves attached.

If I live I will continue to race someone every day as long as I am alive

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Killing Doris gives us nothing except the same questions we could answer in the next munch by killing Derry.

IT GIVES US A ****ING PELT!

I thought that counted for something.

Jakeyboy.... do I need to worry about you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Right so Mary says kill Doris, but if not, kill Mary.

Derry says kill Doris but if not, kill Derry.

I say kill Derry.

So the choice is Doris or Derry with 2 votes each between us 3.

Derry WW wrote: »
    IT GIVES US A ****ING PELT!

I thought that counted for something.

Jakeyboy.... do I need to worry about you?

no. Don't start this.

Me or dorris,

Stop bringing in other stuff, no time

Mary WW wrote: »
    I am the one who ****ed up royally this morning with a bad play, that forced ye both out(though I do believe ye would of come out by now anyway)

I am the one that nobody can fully trust.

By racing dorris I am being useful as I can tell if she is a wolf or not.

If I die, you will have a list of names with wolves attached.

If I live I will continue to race someone every day as long as I am alive

If you die, we dont know if anything you have said is true or false.

If Derry dies, we know if you are true or false after the next munch. Its the only way your info gets verified.

• Advertisement

Why wouldnt we keep you alive Mary? Why kill you over Derry?

I do...
    I do need to worry

Oh dear

Does that mean the BG is still under cover?

Good.
    I don't envy your next decision and I'm glad you're not as easily lead as me.
    But remember, if you protect a target, and both teams go for that same target, we get a kill free night. So they can't risk going for the obvious target. unless they do because they think you know that... god i love this bit of the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Lads mary is as good as clear by the lack of a counter role claim, seriously if there is another priest out there then they would come out unless we are in an extremely good position and we dont need ti panic and its better to let Mary build up and then cone out later or the priest is already dead, the dead priest game would be a very risky ploy and the priest based on mkd clarification is still alive.

Basically priest alive trying to flush out more wolves because we are in good position and no need for a role reveal

Or

Mary is the priest.

If we were so close to losing the game then the priest wouldn't still be in hiding at this point

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

If Derry dies, we know if you are true or false after the next munch. Its the only way your info gets verified.

Okay, explain this again to me in a very simple way.

lynch me then after dorris if you want, but dorris must die if you plan to guard me next munch then dorris has to die, as wolves and sk will have to double target me for the kill, or the sk might go kill derry then id still be alive, as would you.

Either way voting dorris is the best course of action

Your solution to "which of the 3 named role claims can we trust" is kill off the 2 roles you're supposed to be protecting? You're the ****ing Bodyguard, according to your claim!

With that kind of thinking you could be the next president of the USA. God bless, sir. God bless.

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    Okay, explain this again to me in a very simple way.

We kill derry.

presumably mary says 'derry was the seer' or 'derry was a wolfy wolf'

next munch, wolves cant leave mary alive, kill her, we know she was a priest by virtue of the fact the wolves had to kill her.

All the info mary has said is validated and true.

We then rely on protects and good old fashioned investigation to win, instead of hoping our seer or priest live long enough to catch more wolves.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Lads mary is as good as clear by the lack of a counter role claim, seriously if there is another priest out there then they would come out unless we are in an extremely good position and we dont need ti panic and its better to let Mary build up and then cone out later or the priest is already dead, the dead priest game would be a very risky ploy and the priest based on mkd clarification is still alive.

Basically priest alive trying to flush out more wolves because we are in good position and no need for a role reveal

Or

Mary is the priest.

If we were so close to losing the game then the priest wouldn't still be in hiding at this point

This we have killed two baddies, with mowgai still in play. Which means we are in a **** position. I am the Priest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Can someone post the form link then its on the real a/c and I'm mobile now

Doris

Vote Doris

KILL THE WOLF.

Wait, am I coming off a bit mental?

KILL THE WOLF first, then I will tend to my head-garden.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

We kill derry.

next munch, wolves cant leave mary alive, kill her, we know she was a priest by virtue of the fact the wolves had to kill her.

We then rely on protects and good old fashioned investigation to win, instead of hoping our seer or priest live long enough to catch more wolves.

i see.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Your solution to "which of the 3 named role claims can we trust" is kill off the 2 roles you're supposed to be protecting? You're the ****ing Bodyguard, according to your claim!

With that kind of thinking you could be the next president of the USA. God bless, sir. God bless.

2 of us three is going to be dead after the next munch. This way, we can validate all the info you two have given us.

If we dont validate it, we are blind for the rest of the game or, worse, one or both of you is leading us down the garden path.

We kill derry.

or we kill a wolf.

Wolves and sk have to double munch to get me, which I believe would actually kill you if you protected me. leave me and seer alive but no Bg.

OR you protect derry or yourself next munch, I will die. Then its a coin flip if the wolves/sk guess which one you protected

or we kill a wolf.

Wolves and sk have to double munch to get me, which I believe would actually kill you if you protected me. leave me and seer alive but no Bg.

OR you protect derry or yourself next munch, I will die. Then its a coin flip if the wolves/sk guess which one you protected

Meanwhile the same questions over you and derry that we have now persist! How can you not see both of you are tainted!!!!!

2 of us three is going to be dead after the next munch. This way, we can validate all the info you two have given us.

If we dont validate it, we are blind for the rest of the game or, worse, one or both of you is leading us down the garden path.

1 of us can actually die, and that would be you. If you protect me, one kill fails and going by body guard rules if a double munch you would protect me again but die. IF they don't double munch, then 2 live with the bodyguard able to protect another player next time

• Advertisement

While we all want to, noone can believe a word either of you say!!!!

1 of us can actually die, and that would be you. If you protect me, one kill fails and going by body guard rules if a double munch you would protect me again but die. IF they don't double munch, then 2 live with the bodyguard able to protect another player next time

Where did you see that? In some bodyguard manual is it? Because in previous games i have played it hasnt been that way. So you literally have no way of telling that will happen.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

lynch me then after dorris if you want, but dorris must die if you plan to guard me next munch then dorris has to die, as wolves and sk will have to double target me for the kill, or the sk might go kill derry then id still be alive, as would you.

Either way voting dorris is the best course of action

But you're forgetting, Dorris could be the SK, right? Seer only gets alignment. In which case there would be only one kill on next munch assuming Marv is dead. But planning for 2 kills is probably best.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    But you're forgetting, Dorris could be the SK, right? Seer only gets alignment. In which case there would be only one kill on next munch assuming Marv is dead. But planning for 2 kills is probably best.

she could indeed which I will be able to tell, then the lack of kills will prove us right.

More reason to vote dorris

FINE. Dorris. This is a joke. But i wont split the vote and have us lose by a single vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Yis are a bunch of head wreckers!

Where did you see that? In some bodyguard manual is it? Because in previous games i have played it hasnt been that way. So you literally have no way of telling that will happen.

I always thought a double bodyguard save means the bg dies, but even if you don't, super only I die then, we still have 2 good chars

or we kill a wolf.

Wolves and sk have to double munch to get me, which I believe would actually kill you if you protected me.

I asked for mod clarification on that, they said if the BG protects a player that gets double munched, "then the person doesn't die and neither team gets a kill then" - I don't think that counts as discussion of a PM, it's a game rule, anyone can ask.

Which suggests the BG survives if there's a double munch.

FINE. Dorris. This is a joke. But i wont split the vote and have us lose by a single vote.

Thank you. Seriously.

• Advertisement

I always thought a double bodyguard save means the bg dies, but even if you don't, super only I die then, we still have 2 good chars

Depends on the game and the mods.

Advertisement