Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Mods if a bg protects on a double munch what happens

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    she could indeed which I will be able to tell, then the lack of kills will prove us right.

More reason to vote dorris

If this happens, I will believe you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I want to go on record as hating this plan, we have a fúking great big bandwagon rolling now for wolves to hide in.

Tremendous, well done village

Barbara WW wrote: »
    If this happens, I will believe you.
    Vote dorris.

Give me the chance to prove it

2 minutes. Vote dorris

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Vote dorris.

Give me the chance to prove it

This is classic raze grovelling to get his way because he knows he is about to win.

**** this plan.

But yeah. Doris.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

If Doris gets it and Mary says she was a wolf what then? do we believe Mary? or do we repeat the situation with the next seer pick if they survive, if say the BG can't protect themself this go?

Jake WW wrote: »
    This is classic raze grovelling to get his way because he knows he is about to win.

**** this plan.

But yeah. Doris.

Actually classic raze is being a cocky **** I never plead. Everyone knows I am cocky as ****.

Isla WW wrote: »
    If Doris gets it and Mary says she was a wolf what then? do we believe Mary? or do we repeat the situation with the next seer pick if they survive, if say the BG can't protect themself this go?

I will race whoever ye want as long as I'm alive

Isla WW wrote: »

After the lynch, we cant do anything but wait for the munch anyway. As i have been saying, we still dont have any confirmation Mary and Derry are telling the truth.

• Advertisement

Actually classic raze is being a cocky **** I never plead. Everyone knows I am cocky as ****.

I remember you pleading to fool qb at the end of the simpsons game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

BG didn't protect himself last night, so he can protect himself tonight, leaving both Mary and I in the open. If we're both telling the truth, AND if Dorris gets the chop AND if Dorris is the last SK or the Wolves and SK choose the same target, then one of us will survive the next munch. Otherwise, both of us are dead and you have a BG with nothing to protect dying at the next munch.

fwiw I am expecting her to come back as a grem based on what she posted laying the foundation of doubt

fwiw I am expecting her to come back as a grem based on what she posted laying the foundation of doubt

Wonderful.

Derry WW wrote: »
    BG didn't protect himself last night, so he can protect himself tonight, leaving both Mary and I in the open. If we're both telling the truth, AND if Dorris gets the chop AND if Dorris is the last SK or the Wolves and SK choose the same target, then one of us will survive the next munch. Otherwise, both of us are dead and you have a BG with nothing to protect dying at the next munch.
    (based on Jake not being a lying sack of ****, which to be honest I'm starting to waver on based on how he went hard after Mary then hard after me when Mary didn't pan out... more experienced players might know if his "Kill the role claims to confirm the role claims" thing actually makes sense, cause it sounds mental to me)

Wonderful.

I called her out on thread when she did it. It seemed wolfish to cast doubt, sks want wolves to die, wolves want everyone but them to die

Hurry up mods.

So tense, this burrito may make a reappearance on my desk.

if I die. You have wolves in the votes, multiple wolves. don't forget that

I think there have been enough new Gremlins already I mean even the people I think I trust could still easily be a convert.

Looking more macro, the play from the two lads (mary and derry) has been classic wolf.

Let one of the other wolves do the talking, start speaking up in the close game.

Both their post counts have rocketed; more so than any hidden seer or priest should have allowed to be the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Vote being tallied.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

After the mornings shenanigans the village wanted to be doubly sure. The sherriff was volunteered to administer justice to the accused, who sobbed and pleaded their innocence.it took him three goes to hit the target his hand was shaking so hard, but finally Doris' brains spilled onto the snow as a headshot found its target.

Doris has been lynched

But wait, who left that sandwich lying around? Whats that checking out the discarded food?....

Oh, hang on its just one of the fat old cats that Mrs Jessop keeps. Carry on so, nothing to see here.....

Lynch Results
    Doris (8) - Derry, Mary, Desmond, Nigel, Isla, Barbara, Orla, Jake
    Derry (3) - Gertrude, Doris, Frank
    Jake (1) - Holly
    Did not vote (1) - Abigail

Waiting for reveal atm

also thank you for going with me.

Doris was the gremlin grunt.

Holly youu said you were voting me but then voted for Jake what changed your mind on Jake?

Abigail did not vote

not sure what else to draw from that until our claimed folk speak up about Doris

also thank you for going with me.
    With you????

Well thats it, I'm not using my new peek. Burn, mother****ers! BURN!
    :mad:

Great now we hang out and find out how close the gremlins are to winning, and how much wool the lads have pulled over our eyes.

Derry WW wrote: »
    With you????

Well thats it, I'm not using my new peek. Burn, mother****ers! BURN!
    :mad:

Why does Mary saying something dodgy lead to you not using your new peak? if your that annoyed with Mary just use your new peak on her instead of not using it

• Advertisement

Great now we hang out and find out how close the gremlins are to winning, and how much wool the lads have pulled over our eyes.

I am the seer. Its up to you who to protect. don't announce it, just pick someone and go with it.

I aint going to try sway you either way on this one.

But I am the seer. All 3 roled villagers are alive, mogwai is alive.

Gremlin grunt is dead. Gremlin convert 2 is dead. Marv is dead

Advertisement