Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I am the seer. Its up to you who to protect. don't announce it, just pick someone and go with it.

I aint going to try sway you either way on this one.

But I am the seer. All 3 roled villagers are alive, mogwai is alive.

Gremlin grunt is dead. Gremlin convert 2 is dead. Marv is dead

??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I am the seer. Its up to you who to protect. don't announce it, just pick someone and go with it.

I aint going to try sway you either way on this one.

But I am the seer. All 3 roled villagers are alive, mogwai is alive.

Gremlin grunt is dead. Gremlin convert 2 is dead. Marv is dead
    Weren;t you the priest earlier?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Derry WW wrote: »

ugh meant priest obviously a typo.

Seriosuly i jsut listed all the dead roles, not a seer thing.

I meant priest.

you though need to peek someone thats not me or Jake.

More info the better

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

With you????

Well thats it, I'm not using my new peek. Burn, mother****ers! BURN!
    :mad:

Why would you not use it? Use it on somebody, not peeking would be silly. peek literally anyone and get info.

Also **** me I am tired that I posted as raze again, ****ing hell

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Starting to think there is double jobbing going on with her anf Jake! Wtf! Twice in a post

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

You are worse than that Pter hooligan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I meant priest.

More info the better

same typo twice in the same post?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I meant priest.

More info the better

Mary/Raze, so you are confirming that according to you Doris was a Gremlin? also would the mogwai show up as dead for you or just as a villager?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Starting to think there is double jobbing going on with her anf Jake! Wtf! Twice in a post

Seriously dodgy goings on!

Nigel WW wrote: »

I've been up since 10 pm last night, no sleep, am tired, watching tv, its a simple type

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Mary/Raze, so you are confirming that according to you Doris was a Gremlin? also would the mogwai show up as dead for you or just as a villager?

Was gremlin grunt, confirmed.

She is immune to peeks, I do not peek I get the role, so mogwai would show as mogwai

The same typo twice in a single post? Hmmmmmm

I agree though, peeking you or jake is pointless. If he peeks good we learn nothing, if you peek good we learn nothing. And if either of you peek bad no one will listen till it's too late.

Abi didn't vote. Did abi post today? If not they're probably on the Mod Chop Block - I made that mistake with Phil already.

Nigel : You may have thrown a gremlin under the bus to cement you position as most trusted voice in the village so you can skirt by on a day 0 peek as alpha or convert (or was there only one convert?). Well, it ****ing worked on me. Gimme a name.

We would know by the next move if mogwai is dead, by all accounts, they are still alive, assuming doris was wolf.

The same typo twice in a single post? Hmmmmmm

I agree though, peeking you or jake is pointless. If he peeks good we learn nothing, if you peek good we learn nothing. And if either of you peek bad no one will listen till it's too late.

Abi didn't vote. Did abi post today? If not they're probably on the Mod Chop Block - I made that mistake with Phil already.

Nigel : You may have thrown a gremlin under the bus to cement you position as most trusted voice in the village so you can skirt by on a day 0 peek as alpha or convert (or was there only one convert?). Well, it ****ing worked on me. Gimme a name.

I have nearly said seer a load but caught the typo, didn't this time.

Why would I say I'm seer after going with you as the seer.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    We would know by the next move if mogwai is dead, by all accounts, they are still alive, assuming doris was wolf.

Exactly, the fact no convert happened that last lynch means there is no mogwai kill.

There has not been 2 sk kills at once, no mogwai kill.

Wolves haven't missed a munch, no mogwai kill

Because you're tangled in a web of lies!
    Or because you went to a Starwars marathon last night and are still in it. Many reasons.

OK, I've gotten over my huff about you taking credit for my awesome peek that I only did because Nigel suggested it. I'm back on the clock. What time is the next munch and next lynch, BTW?

haha we actually still cant clear the lads.

if doris was a gremlin as mary says, there are two kills incoming.

A sk or gremlin could kill mary and it would just mean mary was on the opposing team to whomever killed her.

Same for derry.

No matter what happens we still cant trust their info.

Its only if we eliminate the sk and derry and or mary gets attacked that we can definitiely say the info they have been giving us is accurate.

Back to where we were before the lynch.

Because you're tangled in a web of lies!
    Or because you went to a Starwars marathon last night and are still in it. Many reasons.

OK, I've gotten over my huff about you taking credit for my awesome peek that I only did because Nigel suggested it. I'm back on the clock. What time is the next munch and next lynch, BTW?

nope 8 hour shift. Was working. It's known I do nightwork. I am hoping to make starwars sunday on my day off

At the same time, whats done is done. We cant go back and lynch one of the lads, nor bring doris back.

I have a feeling that we are a step or two away from losing, and if thats the case fair ****s to the lads if they pulled off a coup. The village needs a potential priest more than it needs a bg i think.

Jake WW wrote: »
    At the same time, whats done is done. We cant go back and lynch one of the lads, nor bring doris back.

I have a feeling that we are a step or two away from losing, and if thats the case fair ****s to the lads if they pulled off a coup. The village needs a potential priest more than it needs a bg i think.
    No coup here, it will be interesting to see what happens come munch time anyway one way or another

• Advertisement

he said foreshadowingly.

Hold on, we have 8 villagers, 3 rolled and potentially 4 baddies, could be worse.

The key is lynching modwai, either of the baddies get it, could be game over.

he said foreshadowingly.
    If I'm alive after munch I will race them. You can pick them now. I am the priest.

Hold on, we have 8 villagers, 3 rolled and potentially 4 baddies, could be worse.

According to an unconfirmed priest.

Agree with Mogwai as well. Non priest evidence suggests they are still in play. Unless of course that too is a lie and one of the activations was as a result of a munch like we originally thought with Gabri.

The key is lynching modwai, either of the baddies get it, could be game over.

2 gremlins, 1 sk and one mogwai

Look, no matter what happens 1 of us is dead at the chomp.
    Unless one of us is a wolf and another is an SK and they have figured out who the other is, maybe.
    Or unless the BG succeeds in a protect.
    I'm presuming there would be special flavour if there's a double chomp.

And when 1 of us dies, the other two are going to argue about what it means....

I missed a lot yesterday evening and this morning. Before Mary and Jake and I came forward, who was everyone ragging on? And have they faded into the background?

Abi.

Abi.

I wonder if not voting might mean the mods get Abi, I would assume if she missed the next lynch (I don't think wolves will target her given her contribution) vote she would be removed anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Holly youu said you were voting me but then voted for Jake what changed your mind on Jake?

Abigail did not vote

not sure what else to draw from that until our claimed folk speak up about Doris

I.never said I was voting for you. Voted with my gut

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    I.never said I was voting for you. Voted with my gut

Sorry think I got you mixed up with Orla.

Advertisement