Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Its not my list, but i agree its probably mogwai tomfoolery.

Right now, the character who stands out in terms of being a joker is Derry. But i dont remember much in his posts from day 1 and 2 that would implicate him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Havent really paid much attention to it tbh, i think the whole thing was a distraction mechanism from Mogi!

Or a way for the gremlins to activate a new little ****er

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Problem with peeks is any "good" could be the alpha. Any "bad" could be me not being the Seer.
    At this point if you trust Mary, protect Mary. There's more information to be gained from 1 BG protect of the priest (2-3 kills, alignment + role) than seer (1 peek, alignment)

Chomp coming in 30 seconds

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Havent really paid much attention to it tbh, i think the whole thing was a distraction mechanism from Mogi!

Yep, hadnt it angus bad on it and he turned out good, according to mary.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

The only thing i wonder is, is mogi in that good list?

But ya most likely distraction

• Advertisement

Might be worth remembering who's been quiet for the last hour or so :D

Jake WW wrote: »
    Its not my list, but i agree its probably mogwai tomfoolery.

Right now, the character who stands out in terms of being a joker is Derry. But i dont remember much in his posts from day 1 and 2 that would implicate him.

I was thinking the same for the Mogi but hes dull as **** in the early days, sorry Derry, been entertaining today which is why i looked back. Cant see nothing really in Hollys either, very serious one that one :) Ill check a few more later, if im alive

Desmond WW wrote: »
    The only thing i wonder is, is mogi in that good list?

But ya most likely distraction

Isla or Babs good on that list

I was thinking the same for the Mogi but hes dull as **** in the early days, sorry Derry, been entertaining today which is why i looked back. Cant see nothing really in Hollys either, very serious one that one :) Ill check a few more later, if im alive

No that's fine, I was trying not to stand out. I stood out on day one of my last game and spent 3 days digging a hole for my self to be buried in.

I'm flattered you found me boring. I did something right. Shame about the ****ing peeks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

The gremlins were feeling the Christmas spirit. Derry was accosted as they strolled back from the pub, drunk as a skunk. A large vat of mulled wine was produced from somewhere and they were promptly upended into it to raucous laughter from the little green men

Derry has been munched by the Gremlins

Getting out of town was becoming a priority now. Nigel was hijacked at gunpoint and thrown from their car at speed as they passed the freezing river. A hundred yards later the engine died and a wet bandit tramped gingerly back to town.

Nigel was munched by the Wet Bandits

• Advertisement

Trying to think - if I wanted to discredit Mary or me... I'd chomp Jake.
    But if I wanted to stop the flow of info, I'd chomp Mary or me, implicating jake.

This game... this ****ing game... :D Good luck BG

(It is 4pm for the chomp isn't it?)

bye bye derry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Derry WW wrote: »
    Trying to think - if I wanted to discredit Mary or me... I'd chomp Jake.
    But if I wanted to stop the flow of info, I'd chomp Mary or me, implicating jake.

This game... this ****ing game... :D Good luck BG

(It is 4pm for the chomp isn't it?)

Please refrain from posting Derry :)

We hardly knew ye.

Mary?

There has got to be a shared backroom or messaging service between the gremlins and sks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Sorry was asleep off to grab results now

Derry ghost of Christmas future,
    Nigel nrv. Bad spot here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

There has got to be a shared backroom or messaging service between the gremlins and sks.

The kills make it very hard to know how to proceed. The potential seer is gone, as is Nigel whom a few had touted as being safely in the Village camp. The priest who has lied before is still around and the potential BG survived too.

Even though we can't be sure if what they say is true can Mary say who she claims the newly dead were?

• Advertisement

If Mary is to be believed then the Village is struggling now. But on the bright side it would mean that we could believe the Derry peeks up til now right? that said early ones could still be turned posters

Gertie is the only valid peek left i think, and that could be the alpha peek.

What are the numbers now?

1v3v7?

Mogwai Vs 1 SK Vs 2 wolves Vs village left with Jacob and myself uncontested role xlaims

Isla or Orla for Mogwai for me.

Isla: 4 consecutive posts with 'I think' at the start, starting here

Thats a weak lead but all i can see from her posts.

Orla: Her first 3 posts on day 0? Getting the task in early?

Monkey throwing poop gif on day 1

Impromptu Spanish lesson earlier, followed by us discouraging a search for the mogwai

Ok so on the basis that i dont think we can afford a mistake, what do we do?

Mogwai hunt?

Go for Abi?

Gertie drew doubts earlier in teh game and could still be alpha...?

Anyone else curious about Holly disappearing today and (a bit randomly) voting for me instead of block voting?

If starting a few posts with I think is enough to be the entertainer Mog then surely so is asking for a BG protection then later coming out as a BG then having a three way stand off with the other role reveals all while having the highest post count iirc and posting a load of christmas themed gifs.

That said I have been leaning towards you are who you say you are most of the time and I did think you did good Mog research on several people from the post you quoted before.

I am not sure if Gifs can be Mog tasks due to previous games where Gifs were excluded although I know that it is not stated re gifs in the OP otherwise poop flinging animal gif could fit I suppose

If ABI hasn't voted this she'll be mod killed as they missed one. I'd like to look elsewhere Jake. I'll vote with you on whoever but I'd like to play the game and leave her to be possibly mod killed while we hunt. Your choice though

How many tasks are we looking for? If its 1, the poop gif would fit.

We dont know the prize has to be used immediately, so the message i got could have been that 1 prize.

Orla? What do you think?

• Advertisement

I can agree re; Abi. I think our efforts are better placed elsewhere in the hopes a modkill is coming.

Advertisement