Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I would like everyone to weigh in on Gertie.

She has been peeked good, but is that enough to keep ye happy? We stil have an alpha out there.

And finally, i want everyone to weigh in on holly. Really dont like how quiet she suddenly got.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I'd be ok hitting holly. While I'd keep Gertie in my pocket. We need mogwai or an SK to be lynched next. We no point hunting alpha right now as the kills would not diminish in anyway. Mogwai or Harry. That's what we need to hit.

Aka we can be suspicious of good possible striped I'd later. Now we need to kill elsewhere

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Hello!!

I suggested the mogwai hunt ages ago!!

Obviously I think Isla's a wrong 'un, I've been suss of her since the start.

the poop flinging thing was in response to someone saying we all throw stuff at each other til something sticks. I'm not the Mogwai but I can't prove that

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Frank is still alive isn't he? been very quiet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I would like everyone to weigh in on Gertie.

She has been peeked good, but is that enough to keep ye happy? We stil have an alpha out there.

Hang on a second please bg.

Derry cleared gert.

Mary cleared derry.

Im sorry jake but why did you not protect the claimed seer? Obviously one of the 2 camps would have gone for him. Im back to being confused again.

Mary WW wrote: »
    I'd be ok hitting holly. While I'd keep Gertie in my pocket. We need mogwai or an SK to be lynched next. We no point hunting alpha right now as the kills would not diminish in anyway. Mogwai or Harry. That's what we need to hit.

DERRY CLEARED GERT.

Are you saying that you are giving us wrong info on derry?

Derry said Gertie showed good. As i said above, we have an alpha in play.

How many protects do i have? 1

How many roled players do we have? 3

You do the math Dessie.

Derry said Gertie showed good. As i said above, we have an alpha in play.

How many protects do i have? 1

How many roled players do we have? 3

You do the math Dessie.

And your seer didn't top your priority list, no?

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    DERRY CLEARED GERT.

Are you saying that you are giving us wrong info on derry?

Did you read what I said. She was cleared. You point out the aloha is still alive. Aka will peek good. I said we are better looking elsewhere. We need the kill or mogwai or Harry. We can look for false good peeks later

And your seer didn't top your priority list, no?

A seer that gives us potentially false peeks which we wouldnt be then able to verify with a dead priest? Yeah. I made my choice.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Did you read what I said. She was cleared. You point out the aloha is still alive. Aka will peek good. I said we are better looking elsewhere. We need the kill or mogwai or Harry. We can look for false good peeks later

I agree! Jaysus the two of ye.

I forgot the alpha peek.

I was saying that all bad teams want rid of the seer. One was bound to go for him. You should have saved us a kill

Also cheers Dessie for bringing up the topic of who i did or didnt protect. Looking to obtain some info for your team so you can avoid a missed munch next time?

I forgot the alpha peek.

I was saying that all bad teams want rid of the seer. One was bound to go for him. You should have saved us a kill

A tainted seer is no good to anyone. Best case scenario was they killed me but they didnt.

Also cheers Dessie for bringing up the topic of who i did or didnt protect. Looking to obtain some info for your team so you can avoid a missed munch next time?

Ya jake thats what i was doing. I mean it needed a rocket scientist to see what you did without my input didnt it

A tainted seer is no good to anyone. Best case scenario was they killed me but they didnt.

The saved kill was considering we dont have many mislynches and we wont get another doris on a platter.

Look we can talk about the should you shouldnt you or general bg strategy after the game.

Ya jake thats what i was doing. I mean it needed a rocket scientist to see what you did without my input didnt it

._.

Holy sh!t i didnt Mog review Frank.

And there are loads of gifs and frank the tank bs on day 0/day1

We could have a contender lads.

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    FRANK THE TANK

FRANK THE TANK

FRANK THE TANK

FRANK THE TANK

FRANK THE TANK

FRANK THE TANK

FRANK THE TANK
    Frank is Where its at

giphy-downsized-large.gif
    giphy-downsized-large.gif
    giphy.gif
    tenor.gif?itemid=5437105
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Best Christmas film of our time
    Maybe 2nd or 3rd but not first

This is 1st....

tumblr_nzw6bhmxuR1tuxm3lo1_400.gif
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-27672-1342455440-2.gif?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto
    giphy.gif

Someone questions you, they become suspects, I lol at your reasoning,

better yet, ill gif it good.

tenor.gif?itemid=3560914

My view on our snowy village?

homer-evil-dog.gif
    BellyClausDance.gif

How is that for a slice of entertainment pie.

I could see a minimum number of posts within a certain time frame as being a task.

*posts of gifs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Holy sh!t i didnt Mog review Frank.

And there are loads of gifs and frank the tank bs on day 0/day1

We could have a contender lads.

Thats kind of why I highlighted that Frank was still alive despite being so quiet and was asking peoples opinions on gifs with regards tasks. I've been looking at him for the Mogwai but the start was when he stood out more and post all the Will Ferrell stuff

Is the lynch at 6?

Its as good a lead as i can find. the ones for yourself and orla are weaker by comparison, because they do happen mid flow in conversation. Yours could be opportunism, but hiding in day 0 day 1 noise and only doing 1 task to get one message is a smart way of going.

How did frank react to me talking about the secret message?

Its as good a lead as i can find. the ones for yourself and orla are weaker by comparison, because they do happen mid flow in conversation. Yours could be opportunism, but hiding in day 0 day 1 noise and only doing 1 task to get one message is a smart way of going.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

And finally, i want everyone to weigh in on holly. Really dont like how quiet she suddenly got.

Been to busy to engage.

Im voting jake again.

While this morning I trusted him, as the day went on I think hes full if ****

Love you too hols.

• Advertisement

I like it. I was watching him today, post munch, and it seemed that he wanted people to tell where to bote rather than pick anything apart. Go with the crowd as such.

Hang on I'll check his votes and ffa

Advertisement