Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Right now I will repeat my stance. I cant trust anyone.

I cant be sure exactly how the converts work thus why I can not blindly accept the seer and bg claims

For those reasons I hope its obvious why I cant just join in with everyone elses thinking.

I would rather the village work together but with potentially a bad egg leading the village I can not simply conform. I am not a sheep.

I have my own theories on whom is bad. Ive trusted my gut the whole game, it hasnt steered me far wrong thus far.

One was abi being bad, which seems to be good if we trust the priest.

Though im far from infalable I think ive a good read on folk.

For this reason I want gerty dead next.

Thats whom I voted for tonight. I believe the slipped up pn day one. I think I caught a slip then and my thinking is catch a slip, catch a wolf.

Im voting gerty next
    You are soo misguided that I at least believe you must be innicent
    I’m as cleared as you can get

Game is over the wolves will win
    Nobody’s listening to me and possibly Jake

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Don’t have to
    I’m confirmed good
    By you
    Now start making sense

I'm in work. But where did I clear you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

How is Gerti clear exactly, couldnt he stil be mogwai?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    How is Gerti clear exactly, couldnt he stil be mogwai?

Yes she could. I did not verify her. I did not clear her. I have named all the dead is all and their roles

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Who was pushing riona over abi as well as ignoring or deflecting away from abi yesterday. If their alpha was absent, the wolves are gonna want to give alpha some cover through misdirection.

• Advertisement

Well here are the results from the riona lynch, if there is anything we can take from it.

With regards to yesterday, I think everyone was hoping she would be modkilled and not wanting to waste a lynch on her.
    Barney92 wrote: »
    The mob was getting stressed now. They wanted to be sure they did this right, no mistakes. Riona had been pleading their innocence but finally one soul had had enough. They were strapped to the back of a snowplow and dragged behind it at speed out into the frozen countryside.

Riona has been lynched

Results
    Riona 9 - Barbara, Isla, Angus, Desmond, Ewan, Nigel, Frank, Doris, Orla
    Abigail 2 - Jake, Derry
    Angus 1 - Gertrude
    Gertrude 1 - Mary

Ooh but whats that I see? A box of quality street you say? But why are they moving? Oh no! They been stolen by a little brown furball! And its almost midnight!

A new gremlin has awoken

Barbara WW wrote:
    With regards to yesterday, I think everyone was hoping she would be modkilled and not wanting to waste a lynch on her.

I'm not going to be at my desk today so this analysis needs to be done but I can't do it properly quickly.

Barb Isla and dessie based off yesterday's vote.

if I'm for death id like to see Holly die. She is the only voice in the village going I cant trust anyone. Like an sk or mogwai perhaps

Mary WW wrote:
    if I'm for death id like to see Holly die. She is the only voice in the village going I cant trust anyone. Like an sk or mogwai perhaps

Both those characters should be trying to blend in. So it's a choice between the others I have listed or Holly double bluffing us.

Just so we know where we stand, we are down to 7 as far as I can see. 1 wolf, 1 sk, mogwia, and 4 vils

Jake - claimed BG
    Mary - claimed priest
    Gertrude - peeked good after conversions, could still be mogwai
    Barbara
    Isla
    Holly
    Des

even though I'm on that list, we should focus on the last 4 on the list.

• Advertisement

Barb and Isla on the secret message list (not sure that means anything if it came from the mogi)
    Barb and Isla avoiding abi yesterday
    Barb and Isla on our new list of those to look at.

Now that we know who was a wolf or not from the dead, those day 1 and 2 votes might yeild some interesting results.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Jake WW wrote: »
    Barb and Isla on the secret message list (not sure that means anything if it came from the mogi)
    Barb and Isla avoiding abi yesterday
    Barb and Isla on our new list of those to look at.

Now that we know who was a wolf or not from the dead, those day 1 and 2 votes might yeild some interesting results.

Pick your target barb or isla? let the sk go and kill the other. or else he will lose to wolves

Pick your target barb or isla? let the sk go and kill the other. or else he will lose to wolves

Which is more wolfy. Trying to be helpful near the end or being accused early on and hiding for most of the game after day 1.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Mary WW wrote: »

Im the only rationale voice. Why is my lack of trust in others an.issue in this game?

Surely thats just me being realistic

Why babs or isla and not gerty.

Why are you not suspect if her mary?

Oh we'll be running down the list, I want them all dead, but easier to pick one from two

Just so we know where we stand, we are down to 7 as far as I can see. 1 wolf, 1 sk, mogwia, and 4 vils

Jake - claimed BG
    Mary - claimed priest
    Gertrude - peeked good after conversions, could still be mogwai
    Barbara
    Isla
    Holly
    Des

even though I'm on that list, we should focus on the last 4 on the list.

This is the wolfiest post in the whole of wolfdom

I had 26 posts in the first 3.5 days I’m not a furball

Which is more wolfy. Trying to be helpful near the end or being accused early on and hiding for most of the game after day 1.

I've been pretty active and helpful throughout, not just now.

If you're gonna focus on that list, which is reasonable I guess, then yeah, go we me or Isla, but lets not forget Des, holly, and gerti.

And the winner for highest percentage of posts from the wrong account goes to...

• Advertisement

Well personally I’d say the latter.

Well personally I’d say the latter.

That's Isla then.

You are a rational voice Holly but if you are going to split what could be our final vote.....

This is the wolfiest post in the whole of wolfdom

I had 26 posts in the first 3.5 days I’m not a furball

Doesn't mean anything, mogwai had to entertain the mods, doesn't mean they did.

The only evidence we have that mogwai received presents is the list Jake got and the bullet yesterday. Granted, that would suggest who ever is mogwai did something to get presents.

If I was mogwai, and I sent that list to Jake, there is no way I would put my name on it, good or bad, something like that always comes back to hunt you.

Doesn't mean anything, mogwai had to entertain the mods, doesn't mean they did.

The only evidence we have that mogwai received presents is the list Jake got and the bullet yesterday. Granted, that would suggest who ever is mogwai did something to get presents.

If I was mogwai, and I sent that list to Jake, there is no way I would put my name on it, good or bad, something like that always comes back to hunt you.

1 post
    1 post that shows me to be the furby?

1 post
    1 post that shows me to be the furby?

I'm not saying you are, just saying it can't be ruled out for sure.

I already pointed out, the top suspects now are me, Isla, Des, and Holly.

The converted wolf and sk have to be in this list if we believed Derry.

So, 1 in 2 chance of hitting a baddie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Good morning to the magnificent! seven!

Speed day again today, same setup as yesterday!

munch 10

lynch 2

munch 4

lynch 9

aim is to finish out today. Any problems with the schedule let me know and we'll work something out

I'm not saying you are, just saying it can't be ruled out for sure.

I already pointed out, the top suspects now are me, Isla, Des, and Holly.

The converted wolf and sk have to be in this list if we believed Derry.

So, 1 in 2 chance of hitting a baddie

I dont like that logic,

Hiw can you be sure others arent converted

Feck it, if you can’t leave you may as well get drunk. The off licence was the target, raided for the finest buckfast. Jake tried to get in the way but a swift swing of a baseball bat dealt with that

Jake was munched
    Gremlins get hungry like everyone else. Desmond was turkey this year. A bit of breast, a bit of thigh, the parsons nose.....

Desmond was munched

• Advertisement

lynch form is open - as per earlier next lynch will be at 2!

Advertisement