Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Are we still assuming that Philip was forgotten
    I’m voting barbra unless someone (not barbra) has a better idea

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I dont like that logic,

Hiw can you be sure others arent converted

I don't think any rolled players were converted, 2 gremlins were awoken, suggests to me they were picked pre-game. I'm willing to believe the the rolled players, gerti was peeked good after 2nd converts, that's why I'm down to the 4 I listed. Anyways, just 3 now.

Mary, any info on Jake and Des?

I will be voting Isla, see where we stand when Mary gets the info.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Any info mrs priest

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I will be voting Isla, see where we stand when Mary gets the info.

Why specificly?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I've been keeping a breast of whaat's going on off and on via my phones. Been in work all day and (I am a kindergarten teacher in TW so ) haven't been near a computer.

So Jake and Des were killed.

I'm not surprised about Jake given his roled status but Des is a bit more surprising. Perhaps both were afraid that Jake protected Mary but you would have thought the supposed Priest would be a target.

I hope Jake does show as good as although it does not vindicate myself in any way I had stated on thread a number of times I was sure that he was good and more importantly that I had Pter down as him and as a roled player. I stated this before Mary/Derry etc came out so it'd be odd if I was a wolf for me to be openly stating this but him not being killed (until now obviously). It was actually only Jake himself who kinda threw me off his roled villager status when he posted saying it was obvious who Pter was which made me confused as I had Jake down as Pter/a roled villager.

atm I'd be looking at Babs but that mostly doing the math of who has a higher percentage likelyhood of being a villager and who isn't me if I am totally honest.

Hope the Des kill was an SK taking out a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Jake good game, Jake was the body guard. Des was the last of the wet bandits

Why specificly?

Well I want to see what jake and des were first, but if they were villagers then imo you and isla are the sk and wolf, if a baddie was killed, then one of you could be good, I would be slightly more suss of Isla as she hasn't been around as much.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Jake good game, Jake was the body guard. Des was the last of the wet bandits

We still have a chance so, thought we might have been screwed as I knew (well was confident ) we had just lost our BG at the very least . As I'm still catching up what is the list of people alive and / or suspected numbers of wolves/Mogs/Villagers etc ?

One wolf. One mogwai.

• Advertisement

Whats your t houghts Mary?

P

Well that narrows it down for me, 2 baddies in Isla, Gerti, and Holly.

As Gerti peeked good and I'd be more suss of Isla than holly, gonna have to go with Isla.

Whats your thoughts Mary?

One wolf. One mogwai.

I don't ind if you tell me to feck off and find it myself but how many Villagers. We are actually doing much better than I expected if this is the case. Not that its ours to lose or anything but I thought the Village was almost done for.

btw I believe you are who you say you are but will probably still refer to your info as supposed or something similar as you were never 100% verified and they didn't try to munch you (but im putting that down to them thinking youd be protected).

So isla wants babs dead

Babs wants isla dead

Hmmmmmm......

I'm only awake will probably nap again soon. Can someone please post who's actually left alive as I'm on mobile

Well that narrows it down for me, 2 baddies in Isla, Gerti, and Holly.

As Gerti peeked good and I'd be more suss of Isla than holly, gonna have to go with Isla.

Whats your thoughts Mary?

Just want to note I actually agree with this logic but for everyone other than Barbara I think (unless I missed something that she would also be on that list of names so it is 2/4 unless you are one of those names.

for me it's 2 of Barbara, Gerti & Holly

which kinda sucks as I feel most of the players I had a good read of are not in those three and are instead dead.

because of Gertis peak which I believe, im saying both Holly (Wolf) and Barbara (Mog) are guilty though

So isla wants babs dead

Babs wants isla dead

Hmmmmmm......

I would suspect you want us both dead?

Isla WW wrote: »
    I would suspect you want us both dead?

I dont know whom I want lynched yet.

Gerty would be my front runner but I wanna everyone talking first before I cast my vote

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

I'm only awake will probably nap again soon. Can someone please post who's actually left alive as I'm on mobile

Remaining players:

Isla WW
    Barbara WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Mary WW

Holly are you still not sure Derry was seer?

• Advertisement

I dont know whom I want lynched yet.

Gerty would be my front runner but I wanna everyone talking first before I cast my vote

Why Gertie? I could be convinced as I am only going by probability myself given Gertie has been peaked and Mary's role is most likely genuine. Hense thinking you and Barbara are the most likely (unless I'm forgetting someone). Has Gertie done much odd? If so could be a Mog and that would explain the good peak.

tbh neither he nor Mary were ever confirmed in their role but the probability of them having been or being who they said is far higher than the remaining posters imo given nobody has disputed the claims

Leaves you, me and Holly is an awkward situation really.

Its likely he was the seer, more likely than not,

I cant fully trust mary is the priest as I cant say for certainty she wasnt converted as I dont know the full details of how conversions work.

But I will say I feel id trust that mary is good more than I think she is bad, same goes with derry, I just cant say for certain.

Right now seems to me its more likely that the mog and gremlin is within gert, barb, isla and myself.

I know its not me, and ive not had a feeling either way on barb or isla, so gerty gets my pick for now.

I really hope Mary has not been playing us since yesterday. without a counterclaim, there is no way we could prove her right or wrong. The only player who could know if she has been telling the truth, is the remaining wolf, they will know if she got the other wolfs identities correct.

Gerty mentioned on day 2 iirc that a whom died had to he good, she could not have know that and its stuck with ne the whole game.

I really hope Mary has not been playing us since yesterday. without a counterclaim, there is no way we could prove her right or wrong. The only player who could know if she has been telling the truth, is the remaining wolf, they will know if she got the other wolfs identities correct.

Its a possibility that mary could be bad, be a very risky move by a wolf had the priest been alive.

Its unlikely but possible

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

That was Conor
    He was good you dumb yoke
    I was pretending to be new so I could see if I could influence the end game for once
    Vote Barbra

Its likely he was the seer, more likely than not,

I cant fully trust mary is the priest as I cant say for certainty she wasnt converted as I dont know the full details of how conversions work.

But I will say I feel id trust that mary is good more than I think she is bad, same goes with derry, I just cant say for certain.

Right now seems to me its more likely that the mog and gremlin is within gert, barb, isla and myself.

I know its not me, and ive not had a feeling either way on barb or isla, so gerty gets my pick for now.

If you think he was most likely the seer why do you discount the good seer check? I think that is the only difference in your thinking and mine and Babs and it does seem odd. You think Gertie is the Mog?

Right, change of plan, I'm voting Gerti, reason is, I don't think they are the wolf but could be mogwai, if we kill the wolf next move, mogwai wins.

• Advertisement

Gerti you said earlier I cleared you. Where did I do that?,

Advertisement