Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Right, change of plan, I'm voting Gerti, reason is, I don't think they are the wolf but could be mogwai, if we kill the wolf next move, mogwai wins.

That wouldn't clear you from being the wolf after the Mogs death but yeah whoever you think could be the Mog should be the prime candidate now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

That was Conor
    He was good you dumb yoke
    I was pretending to be new so I could see if I could influence the end game for once
    Vote Barbra

He was good

But yiu couldnt have known then for sure

Mary WW wrote: »
    Gerti you said earlier I cleared you. Where did I do that?,

I think hes saying he was seer checked by derry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    That wouldn't clear you from being the wolf after the Mogs death but yeah whoever you think could be the Mog should be the prime candidate now.

No it would but gives use another move, imo its the least likely lynch to lose the game on next move.

Gerti you said earlier I cleared you. Where did I do that?,

I had assumed he meant you cleared Derry and he cleared Gertie but the thing is Gert that only clears you from being a Wolf if our info is accurate and The Mog is 50% of our enemy now and is our aim so i'm tempted to switch to Gertie too now as not making an issue of this when you first pointed it out is odd but back then the Mog was not the main threat and suspicon could easily be lifted by a clearing of being a Wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Right, change of plan, I'm voting Gerti, reason is, I don't think they are the wolf but could be mogwai, if we kill the wolf next move, mogwai wins.

Im not the mogwail if I was the id have been playing much more that I din
    In the stealthy ngo
    Vote babs

Holly WW wrote: »
    I think hes saying he was seer checked by derry

Mary cleared derry cleared me
    Alpha is dead
    Again Mary said
    Mary is priest
    Gertie is nrv
    Babs is furby
    Isla is wolf

Alpha is dead
    Again Mary said
    Mary is priest
    Gertie is nrv
    Babs is furby
    Isla is wolf

Lol

Im not the mogwail if I was the id have been playing much more that I din
    In the stealthy ngo
    Vote babs

Yeah ok then......

Vote Gerty

For me right now im thinking mathematically first and that is why Gertie had been a little in the clear as I could not justify why he would be more suspicious than myself. However Holly's going for Gertie did make me wonder what more there was to Gert

If I had my eye on anyone for the Mog it was Babs which is why I was inclined to vote that way.

Holly going for Gertie despite the seer check and not breaking the deadlock between myself and Babs seemed odd and brought her back into my mind but now i'd place her as a Wolf

an FFA of sorts but im still trying to decide on my number 1

• Advertisement

Alpha is dead
    Again Mary said
    Mary is priest
    Gertie is nrv
    Babs is furby
    Isla is wolf

How can you be sure im not bad?

I know im not, but you can know that

For me right now im thinking mathematically first and that is why Gertie had been a little in the clear as I could not justify why he would be more suspicious than myself. However Holly's going for Gertie did make me wonder what more there was to Gert

If I had my eye on anyone for the Mog it was Babs which is why I was inclined to vote that way.

Holly going for Gertie despite the seer check and not breaking the deadlock between myself and Babs seemed odd and brought her back into my mind but now i'd place her as a Wolf

an FFA of sorts but im still trying to decide on my number 1

How would a mog appear to a seer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Well I'm voting Gerti, if we get the mogwai, no munch next and leaves use with 3v1 for the next lynch.

I can't risk voting holly or isla as if we lynch the wolf, its game over.

He was good

But yiu couldnt have known then for sure

Yes I could
    Lybchbme if you want I havent a notion of begging
    Then when you see lynch babs and then Isla
    I hope holly was bluffing on me to see who bit but I don’t have the time or energy if she wasn’t
    It still worked tho
    Kill me Mary will clear me (again )
    Then babs then Isla
    It occurs to me that if you don’t that Isla will munch babs and that will give her the bonus
    Whats the bonus you ask ok
    7 left ye lynch me 6 left
    Babs munches Isla for bonus
    4 left 3-1 but one is turned so 2-2 Wolfe win
    Ye do realise that holly and Mary do ye?
    Ye dumb people ?

How would a mog appear to a seer?

I recall Mary saying she would know the Mog role but that the seer would only see good/evil and in the mogs case it'd be good.

Yes I could
    Lybchbme if you want I havent a notion of begging
    Then when you see lynch babs and then Isla
    I hope holly was bluffing on me to see who bit but I don’t have the time or energy if she wasn’t
    It still worked tho
    Kill me Mary will clear me (again )
    Then babs then Isla
    It occurs to me that if you don’t that Isla will munch babs and that will give her the bonus
    Whats the bonus you ask ok
    7 left ye lynch me 6 left
    Babs munches Isla for bonus
    4 left 3-1 but one is turned so 2-2 Wolfe win
    Ye do realise that holly and Mary do ye?
    Ye dumb people ?

Hiw could you know conor was good? How? With no seer or priest at that time

I recall Mary saying she would know the Mog role but that the seer would only see good/evil and in the mogs case it'd be good.

Mary can clear her potentailly if they die,

The mods said the mog was team village for partity reasons, that leads me to assume a mog would appear good on seer check

Mary can clear her potentailly if they die,

The mods said the mog was team village for partity reasons, that leads me to assume a mog would appear good on seer check

Mary should know better than both of us on this and at the moment im taking her as who she says but that is how I had originally read it too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I won't need to clear her. We kill her no wolf lynch. Wolves Jill her they get two kills. Mogwai is going to decide who wins the game.

Well I think its now or never guys.

I think we have to go with the mog, vote for whom ever you think that is

• Advertisement

Well I think its now or never guys.

I think we have to go with the mog, vote for whom ever you think that is

So blind vote?

I won't need to clear her. We kill her no wolf lynch. Wolves Jill her they get two kills. Mogwai is going to decide who wins the game.

No unless we lynch furball we lose to the wolves this turn
    I’m not the furball
    So lynch babs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

So blind vote?

Ehm no. Village concensus. Wolf and mog can vote me. Ransoms could be one a piece, I die, wolf knows mog, bites em wolf goes to 2. Then they can control the lynch, tie it and chew it down to the win

Im voting isla. **** it, I feel like a gamble.

I think I need to trust someone, ill trust mary and derrys info.

If im.wrong I am wrong. Its the most logical I feel, despite what my gut is saying

Vote cast for isla

Ehm no. Village concensus. Wolf and mog can vote me. Ransoms could be one a piece, I die, wolf knows mog, bites em wolf goes to 2. Then they can control the lynch, tie it and chew it down to the win

So who is the mog
    Might would want a wolf lynched so they win
    However wolf would not want mog lynched
    So lynch babs

So its holly then :)
    I’m gonna look through her posts but I think it has to be

Im voting isla. **** it, I feel like a gamble.

I think I need to trust someone, ill trust mary and derrys info.

If im.wrong I am wrong. Its the most logical I feel, despite what my gut is saying

Vote cast for isla

I had a placeholder in for Babs but at least this makes sense to me. I was wondering why you were ignoring the seer check which puts me, you and Babs mathimatically as likely as each other at least. Out of you and her I reckon she is more Mogi but that is the only thing. If you had solid reasoning to why you'd ingore the seer check I was qurious about Gertie but otherwise yeah Babs slightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Players: Mod clarification. We indicted in an earlier mod announcement that modkills required rebalancing. At that point we couldn't share that rebalance step as it would give a clear advantage to one side by knowing which side the modkills were playing for. At this point however it is necessary to indicate the following rebalance is in place

-If gremlins kill Mogwai they will not get a convert

So its holly then :)
    I’m gonna look through her posts but I think it has to be

Look.away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

tritium wrote: »
    Players: Mod clarification. We indicted in an earlier mod announcement that modkills required rebalancing. At that point we couldn't share that rebalance step as it would give a clear advantage to one side by knowing which side the modkills were playing for. At this point however it is necessary to indicate the following rebalance is in place

-If gremlins kill Mogwai they will not get a convert

when did you tell this to the wolves ?

Advertisement