Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Ive flip flip a lot today. Im totally unsure of what is right and wrong, but im trusting logic over my gut.

Its either babs or isla in that theory, or me but I know im good.

Gamble with isla, then babs and god help us

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Does mogwai have to end the game 1-1 or does her being alive when the last wolf dies get the win?

Mods can you clarify

Hi Tiggs

Tigger down to the end game. Interesting don't think he's lasted this long before certainly not in ages

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Does mogwai have to end the game 1-1 or does her being alive when the last wolf dies get the win?

Mods can you clarify

That's what I tried to explain, if we lynch the wolf next, its game over. village kill all baddies but mogwai survives thus wins.

That's why lynching me, holly, or Isla is a risk of lynching the wolf.

I can't explain it any better, Gerti is not the wolf as he peeked good, we can't loose the game next move if we lynch him.

• Advertisement

How you voting mary?

For what its worth, my vote is cast and I aint changing.

Im happy with my vote now. I encourage others to vote and not be swayed regardless of what your vote is, anyone trying to swsy you may he a desperate wolf

I'm in mobile. I need to see the list of alive chars before I can choose

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Theres babs
    Vote babs
    Babs for president

Isla
    Babs
    Me
    Holly
    Des to quiet man
    Mary
    Jake
    Ffs Trit will you update the vote form
    I thought there was 7 left but thers not is there

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    That's what I tried to explain, if we lynch the wolf next, its game over. village kill all baddies but mogwai survives thus wins.

That's why lynching me, holly, or Isla is a risk of lynching the wolf.

I can't explain it any better, Gerti is not the wolf as he peeked good, we can't loose the game next move if we lynch him.

So Babs is voting Gerti
    I said most likely Babs
    Holly is now on me
    Gertie is pushing babs
    Mary is undecided

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Mods can you clarify

See the last point in the mod clarification we issued previously

Mogwai-mogwai is NOT team village. They count as village only for parity reasons. If the game reaches any end state (parity, bad teams all killed) with Mogwai in play they will win. We realise that, in some unlikely scenarios, that may lead to a slightly harsh outcome, for example perfect village guessing. However we believe this is offset by the considerable difficulty Mogwai faces in completing their role. Note also that Mogwai, as per the op, has been entertaining modsanta (on thread) to gain presents to help them in their mission. Inevitably this makes their role harder.

So basically they just need to be there when the standard end state is reached

Isla
    Babs
    Me
    Holly
    Des to quiet man
    Mary
    Jake
    Ffs Trit will you update the vote form
    I thought there was 7 left but thers not is there

Lynch form should be updated?

I'm in mobile. I need to see the list of alive chars before I can choose

see previous post
    tritium wrote: »
    Remaining players:

Isla WW
    Barbara WW
    Gertrude WW
    Holly WW
    Mary WW

Why babs guys, I cant be swayed but why not isla?

I cant decide between them, im guessing isla. Why are you guys putting babs first

Holly WW wrote: »
    Why babs guys, I cant be swayed but why not isla?

I cant decide between them, im guessing isla. Why are you guys putting babs first

Well there are only 2 of us on her and one of them is the other person your considering but im essentially in the boat you claim to be in. It could be someone else but the odds are equally likely that you me or Babs are evil/Mog and I know I'm not and Babs seems more like the Mog than you.

Mary could decide things if people actually vote as they are saying

We gotta go and kill the confirmed good. Here is my reasoning. She peeks good. The wolf is also going to try kill mogwai.

So here is my thinking.

The wolves will not kill me. My role doesn't matter anymore. They know they have to kill mogwai. Which means if we lynch the confirmed good it will be down to 4 players. If we miss mogwai it means wolves have a 50 percent chance to kill the mogwai. If they munch we come down to this scenario.

My vote Vs 2 players. One wolf one nrv.

So I will be voting gerti.

This gives us the best chance.
    Tbh it's our only chance. We can't risk hitting the wolf. Nd the wolf can't take me out.

Kill gerti for the village

Isla, why is babs more likely than me....

Like I think isla is as likely as babs. Ive lieterally guessed, but you seem more sure of babs.... why

Isla WW wrote: »
    Well there are only 2 of us on her and one of them is the other person your considering but im essentially in the boat you claim to be in. It could be someone else but the odds are equally likely that you me or Babs are evil/Mog and I know I'm not and Babs seems more like the Mog than you.

Mary could decide things if people actually vote as they are saying

But by that logic, I could just as easily be the wolf, and will end the game. Maybe you're mogwai.

Isla, why is babs more likely than me....

Like I think isla is as likely as babs. Ive lieterally guessed, but you seem more sure of babs.... why

I'm not fully sure and really I am playing the odds. If I had to pick an entertainer out of the two of you it'd be Babs. IF I had to pick someone who may have slipped a task by us before it'd be her too. I might be 50/50 between you on who is more wolfy but if your a wolf or not we have to hit the Mogwai so it's Babs for me.

If Gertie has stronger evidence I'd love to hear it.

• Advertisement

But by that logic, I could just as easily be the wolf, and will end the game. Maybe you're mogwai.

and the same to holly, you're risking the game picking Isla

Vote gerti. If you really are team village it is the only real play we have. We are behind. We get two swings. The lynch and the wolf gets a swing if we miss .

Vote gerti

We gotta go and kill the confirmed good. Here is my reasoning. She peeks good. The wolf is also going to try kill mogwai.

So here is my thinking.

The wolves will not kill me. My role doesn't matter anymore. They know they have to kill mogwai. Which means if we lynch the confirmed good it will be down to 4 players. If we miss mogwai it means wolves have a 50 percent chance to kill the mogwai. If they munch we come down to this scenario.

My vote Vs 2 players. One wolf one nrv.

So I will be voting gerti.

This gives us the best chance.
    Tbh it's our only chance. We can't risk hitting the wolf. Nd the wolf can't take me out.

Kill gerti for the village

And what happens if she is confirmed good.... wolf gets a kill which could be a mog.

Its all risky, as is my course of action

Isla WW wrote: »
    I'm not fully sure and really I am playing the odds. If I had to pick an entertainer out of the two of you it'd be Babs. IF I had to pick someone who may have slipped a task by us before it'd be her too. I might be 50/50 between you on who is more wolfy but if your a wolf or not we have to hit the Mogwai so it's Babs for me.

If Gertie has stronger evidence I'd love to hear it.

If you are playing the odds my plan is the way

I think your bad and if thats right then i'd go 70/30 that your Mogwai but I am far from fully sure on you even being bad. Odds wise based on the info we have you me and Holly are just as likely. I know it's not me (which we will all say) and then you just seem more Moggy out of the you and Holly.

And what happens if she is confirmed good.... wolf gets a kill which could be a mog.

Then it is down to me amtbh. There will be me, wolf and an nrv. My vote will swing the game.

No way around it

Its all a risk. Good luck.... we need it

but you're missing the point, we will at least get another chance, lynch the wolf now and its game over.

If you are playing the odds my plan is the way

Actually have I been reading the odds wrong.

Babs, Holly and Me aren't all equally likely to be Mogwai we are equally likely to be Bad. Us 3 and Gertie are equally likely to be Mogwai.

I now see your logic although I don't know if I want to vote for someone I dont think is the Mog.

• Advertisement

Vote gerti. If you really are team village it is the only real play we have. We are behind. We get two swings. The lynch and the wolf gets a swing if we miss .

Vote gerti

On what grounds
    That I’m definatly not the wolf ?
    **** tat
    Babs pick some one and I’ll vote with you

Advertisement