Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

tritium wrote: »
    given the game position when all votes are in we will end the game

That makes it official then over to you Holly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    If I was the mog why would I believe you want the mog to win? You see it's a double edged sword and if you were cool in intentions the other guy would suddenly go hey wait no I was the Mog actually.

Trust me. Ive nothing to lose.... or did you have no taskes ya big wolf?

I would have thought I came off as more Mog than Wolf but it could be hard to tell with our limited info. From your vantage point If you want the mog to win (i think village dont lose because they live but they dont win) vote for whoever you think is the wolf out of us and if you want a wolfie win then vote for the mog entertainer.

Isla WW wrote: »
    So is Holly voting? Is there more discussion to be had?

I want to know your tasks... or any wolf info

I might want a mig win..... hes all fluffy n cute

I might want a wolf win......ya never know.

Leave your cards on.the table girls and ill decide

Not sure how active Babs will be but I don't know who you want to win and you have the deciding vote here so I can't sway you and you have the ball in your court so tis up to yourself

• Advertisement

You can sway me...... tell me your tasks.

If you were indeed the mog

If your honest and say who you want to win. I'll give you an answer. itd be up to you to accept that answer but id be willing to go with your word on what you actually want to win. If I can't prove im whoever you want then fine you know what to do. Either way vote or reveal, you hold all the cards and your vote wins the game either way so you cant trust a thing anyone says. Smart waiting till late to vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Back but got to go in a few minutes, where we at?

You see the thing is do you have anything to prove you are who you say you are. Nope but it doesnt really matter cos you have the last vote if you werent a villager and were a wolf the wolves have already won if someone revealed as the Mog. itd be great if Babs was more involved now but I dont think she is disputing your claim.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Back but got to go in a few minutes, where we at?

She is suggesting she is the villager and asking for Mog tasks from us to so she verifies them and kills the wolf but im going to guess you will also tell me you are a villager, yes?

• Advertisement

Either trust me or not,.... unless someone gives me a reason to think they are the mod and what there tasks were, I will vote on my gut

So I ask one final time..... convince me

Holly WW wrote: »
    Either trust me or not,.... unless someone gives me a reason to think they are the mod and what there tasks were, I will vote on my gut

So I ask one final time..... convince me

Thats the thing though the Mog made it this far and now if they reveal themselves 1) how could you believe them if it's only to get your vote and 2) why would they not think you could be a wolf and by killing the Mog you win the game.

Barbara are you saying your a villager too?

So isla, you don't wanna convince me,

Fair enough. You had your chance ......

So isla, you don't wanna convince me,

Fair enough. You had your chance ......

I don't see Barbara doing so either, just vote for who you want to win. Unless there is some way a poster knew you were the villager in this 3 way scenario where nobody has more info than the others I cant see why anyone would character reveal. Of course I want to win and I want you to get rid of Barb who I thought was bad for a while on the thread but given she has not mentioned if she is still claiming to be a villager reveal who I am to anyone would be weird cos they could be a lying wolf for example

You have to be leaning one way or the other

So literally have to pick isla ir barbara

Isla

Barbara

Isla is barbara

Barabra is isla

Einhorn is finkel.......

So literally have to pick isla ir barbara

Isla

Barbara

Isla is barbara

Barabra is isla

Einhorn is finkel.......
    UeqKsa.gif

Sorry Isla

Actually thought the gif was a bit too much, wanna explain or just end it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

All players have voted modSanta is counting.....

• Advertisement

Vote cast..... I like you isla,

Barbie is my lynch vote

I must say I loved the power

Gizmo-gremlins-38647557-350-194.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

They were sure they had the last Gremlin trapped in the old factory. Cornered BARBARA swiftly fell to a barrage of kicks and punches. Triumphant the villager dusted themselves off – it had been a long bloody battle but they had won. BARBARA had been lynched to end the Gremlin menace

A brilliant blast of light and roaring sound interrupted their celebration. HOLLY WW ran to the window to see what was happening. A huge wrecking ball swept them aside along with half the side wall, bringing vast chunks of the roof down. In the cab of the great machine a brown and white furball, extending its middle finger to the village as it swung the wrecking ball again and again - The real criminal mastermind: Kaiser Soze, Ernst Blofeld? They’ve got nothing on the Mogwai, the little furry Bollix. Within minutes the old factory lay in runs, a broken tomb for the villager inside

Mogwai wins!

Mogwai wins?

I honestly never thought I'd make it through that!

So were you the wolf Babs?

Congrats Isla :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Fair Play Isla, well played, Barbara I trusted you :( Good game, thanks mods!

Password for Nigel is the original, Nidgy out :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Huzzah for the mogwai!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Mog win is amazing xcongrats

Advertisement