Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XXI: Christmas Chaos!

Options
1899091929395»

Comments

Great game dudes. Well done Mr. Mogwai well deserved victory.

Gabriel should be as was. Took him for a test drive didnt handle the munches well wont be buying

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Thanks for the games mods, really good fun and well handled the whole way through!

Was anyone chatting to Ardinn or the whole year in?

Congratulations to Bounty Hunter, very well played all game, thoroughly deserved the win!

Liam password reset

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Thanks for the games mods, really good fun and well handled the whole way through!

Was anyone chatting to Ardinn or the whole year in?

Congratulations to Bounty Hunter, very well played all game, thoroughly deserved the win!

Liam password reset

I cant post as ardinn here - So - Hi, whats up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Riona WW wrote:
    I cant post as ardinn here - So - Hi, whats up

See. New in your hoop :)

Riona WW wrote: »
    I cant post as ardinn here - So - Hi, whats up :D

Did you make the deadroom?

Just wanted to know what you thought of the endgame after the seer and priest came out, did it make a bit more sense :D

And you were only telling lies weren't ya, you'll be back?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

cheers for the good game, mods.

Twas fun :)

Well done all players and our two final baddies, well played.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Did you make the deadroom?

Just wanted to know what you thought of the endgame after the seer and priest came out, did it make a bit more sense :D

And you were only telling lies weren't ya, you'll be back?

I did.

I still found it difficult to follow, there is an awful lot of filler to get through. Notes are something that probably should be kept and an eye for detail is essential. With not having played before, and liking to post gifs, and not knowing they are significant here till later was odd - It can look tasky.

Im still not sure how or why there was 2 respawns - That annoyed me so much - especially as there was one after I got killed I was like WTAF?

I'll fight the gabi was mog point till I die :D

I didnt follow as closely after I was killed, so the seer and priest didnt help me much - I am a bit confused about the bg tho - as far as I can see no-one was protected ever? Does the bg just constantly save themselves? Also how do they ever get got in that instance.

There is so much still not clear - I presume it will come with experience!

Ye i'll be back! See if I can grasp it or if im actually thick :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I did.

I still found it difficult to follow, there is an awful lot of filler to get through. Notes are something that probably should be kept and an eye for detail is essential. With not having played before, and liking to post gifs, and not knowing they are significant here till later was odd - It can look tasky.

Im still not sure how or why there was 2 respawns - That annoyed me so much - especially as there was one after I got killed I was like WTAF?

I didnt follow as closely after I was killed, so the seer and priest didnt help me much - I am a bit confused about the bg tho - as far as I can see no-one was protected ever? Does the bg just constantly save themselves? Also how do they ever get got in that instance.

Ah you'll get th le gang of it amd he randomly accused by everyone for nothing.

Best to run around with your arms in the air screaming hysterics.

I did.

You should meet QB, she keeps spreadsheets on everything in the games :D Notes are pretty handy, essential if you're rolled though

No one was protected this game, the BG picks a name every night and that person is immune to wolves. It's probably one of the toughest village roles to play, 2 protects is normally unreal for a BG, even one is great. It's pretty normal to not be able to protect the same person twice in a row so BG can be hit every second night at least.

That was me that threw you the wobbler of Gabi being Mogi, I thought so myself until after I died :D

I don't think any of us really have the hang of it tbf :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Very entertains game
    Right result, I was going to go through the posts to find which was wolf and which was isla and then I realised that the village was gonna lynch me
    So why bother
    I’m glad BH won
    Serious achievement to win as a single player and also big shout out to the rhino player
    I thought youbwere keithy
    And that’s a big compliment imho

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Teaser thread for next game folks...

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=105572420#post105572420

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Hey guys,

Can whoever had Jake WW and Vernon WW anon accounts change the passwords back to their defaults please. :)

We are getting geared up for the next game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

pter & molly?

or is that the game where molly had trouble getting access. (yep, molly was winifred, so you might have to go back to game before for vernon.)

vernon was razz, but i think necro got the password from razz.

try HEYMANRULES as password for vernon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Vernon was raze in the WWE game. Might be safest to get that one totally reset so account is usable.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Jake account is set to it's original password. Will pm it on now.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Jake account is set to it's original password. Will pm it on now.

Good man Jake. You are the best.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Pter wrote: »

Thanks guys :D

did you get into the vernon account?

sKeith wrote: »
    did you get into the vernon account?

No not yet. Might just go whole reset on it.

you did see i edited in as password to my earlier post?

• Advertisement

just tested it there, it works

sKeith wrote: »
    you did see i edited in as password to my earlier post?

Sorry I didn’t notice the edit!

Perfect thanks for that. All ok and unlocked now :)

Pter wrote: »

Unable to login as Jake again. :(

Was working after got PM from Jake but not now and none of the mods have changed his password.

Request a full reset from the mods and discard account for game save any issues Should have enough regardless obviously I don't know what ye have planned but there's 31 accounts - Jake and the other problematic Oisin one so that leaves 29 iirc...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Loughc wrote: »
    Unable to login as Jake again. :(

Was working after got PM from Jake but not now and none of the mods have changed his password.

Seems ok to me using password I sent ye on....

Pter

Jake WW wrote: »
    Seems ok to me using password I sent ye on....

Pter

Get your act together Jake. It's game day.

Advertisement