Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung S7 Edge Screen Replacement

• 10-12-2017 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭djb85

Any advice on where to get an S7 Edge screen replacement in South Dublin?

I tried what was the Samsung experience shop in Dundrum but it's now a Carphone Warehouse. Also went to one of the gadget shops around Dundrum and they quoted €320!!

Surely somewhere that could do a better price as I think the Sumsung official store used to be around €230?
    Tagged:

Comments

djb85 wrote: »
    Any advice on where to get an S7 Edge screen replacement in South Dublin?

I tried what was the Samsung experience shop in Dundrum but it's now a Carphone Warehouse. Also went to one of the gadget shops around Dundrum and they quoted €320!!

Surely somewhere that could do a better price as I think the Sumsung official store used to be around €230?

If you buy the screen online the chinese guy with the small shop in stillorgan shopping centre will fit it for you. If done this a few times with phones with uncommon screens

Advertisement