Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android App problem

Options
  • 10-12-2017 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

As the subject line says, I can't see any content in the app (v1). Is it related to Cloudflare?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I'm having problems with the v1 app too on Android. No content appears, just a loading spinner and I can't login. It started yesterday and I've tried restarting and reinstalling.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭motley

Having the same problems.

Issues with Cloudflare on app too.
    Android Versions 6.0.1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Having the same problem. Nothing show on app since Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

The Boards app on my Android phone isn't working. Is it me or is it a technical problem on the site?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭howsshenow

Same here last night. Restarted phone & no good. Decided to reinstall app.. Bad mistake.."New version" is crap.. around10 new posts per page. Read a post and go back to scroll Trending etc and it takes u back to the very start-up you need to jump through pages again.
    This will certainly reduce my usage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Past 2 days when I opened the app I just got a blank screen. Tried reinstalling the app, but now I can't log in to it. I can log in and use the site on my browser, but that's it. What can I do to fix it?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

There is no official boards app, just the mobile versions of the site.

If you are having a problem with an app you're using to access the site, all we can suggest is that you contact the developer.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

Tried to post about this too, been down all weekend for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Having problems with this alot lately, usually late afternoon early evenings. A Boards page will open up with nothing on it only the the round trying to connect circle but it fails to connect. I reinstalled it but no joy.

Tonight I tried the V2 version and it had no problem connecting after the message from that cloud yoke, 'just checking you browser is safe' or something to that effect. But V2 is all over the place, is it only the beta stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

OK thanks.

I re-installed it and it seems OK.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi folks, had some technical issues over the weekend, which impacted the app. If you run into difficulties, we'd recommend using touch.boards.ie for mobile browsing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Advertisement