Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eirsport mobile app is useless

Options
  • 10-12-2017 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭

Hi I upgraded to the 55e a month mobile contract so I could use the EirSport app. However, the thing never works, cannot seem to open and if it does crashes every 10 months. I'm tach savvy and on a new mobile so want to know what can be done here, I'd like to be downgraded ASAP. Complete waste of money.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

scopper wrote: »
    Hi I upgraded to the 55e a month mobile contract so I could use the EirSport app. However, the thing never works, cannot seem to open and if it does crashes every 10 months. I'm tach savvy and on a new mobile so want to know what can be done here, I'd like to be downgraded ASAP. Complete waste of money.
    Hi,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your app. If you give our technical support team a ring on 1890260260 or free phone 1901 they should be able to look into this for you.

I won't be able to downgrade your service from here, you'll need to give us a ring on 1901 for this.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your app. If you give our technical support team a ring on 1890260260 or free phone 1901 they should be able to look into this for you.

I won't be able to downgrade your service from here, you'll need to give us a ring on 1901 for this.

- Adam9se
    It is not a technical issue, but a problem with the quality of the app overall - see the Play Store rating for more details.

I have tried to use the complaint form which is totally confusing, not allowing mobile number entries and not being clear about the account number. I'm looking to escalate to ComReg, but have no idea if the complaint form went through.

I've seen some crazy costumer relations in my time but eir are surely entering Ryanair levels here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi,

- Adam9se
    It is not a technical issue, but a problem with the quality of the app overall - see the Play Store rating for more details.

I have tried to use the complaint form which is totally confusing, not allowing mobile number entries and not being clear about the account number. I'm looking to escalate to ComReg, but have no idea if the complaint form went through.

I've seen some crazy costumer relations in my time but eir are surely entering Ryanair levels here.
    I will pass your feedback about this on to the relevant department. You can also log a complaint by ringing 1901 if you are having trouble logging it online.

- Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

Hi,

- Adam9se

I will pass your feedback about this on to the relevant department. You can also log a complaint by ringing 1901 if you are having trouble logging it online.

- Adam
    Eir is just an epic merry-go-round, not your fault but what a joke.

Advertisement