Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Door draught seals

Options
  • 11-12-2017 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭

Around this time of year (about two months too late) I start going around the house obsessively finding and fixing draughts. I've noticed many of the door and window seals are perished or missing.

Does anyone know where (in Cork) I can find original seals or very close for PVC doors and windows? I'd prefer to avoid the generic rolls of draught excluders you get in the likes of Woodies. I can find what looks like the right profile online but I'd prefer to go into a bricks and mortar store with an inch or two of the original to compare before buying.

Would Cork Builders Providers or Brooks do them? Never looked specifically for them before.

The centre one here is the rough profile I'm looking for.

$_1.JPG

Advertisement