Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Bill, cannot log into my eir

Options
  • 11-12-2017 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Hi, I received an email re my final EIR bill and it indictes a refund is due, as my account is closed how will this be paid to me?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

cc wrote: »
    Hi, I received an email re my final EIR bill and it indictes a refund is due, as my account is closed how will this be paid to me?

Thanks
    Hi cc,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Can you PM me your account number and full name please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭cc

PM sent 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

cc wrote: »
    PM sent 
    Thanks, I've responded to your PM.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭cc

Hello, im still waiting for my refund, this is getting pretty ridiculous now.  I have not been a customer since November and have had to get on to you via PM many times to try and get this sorted, can I have my money back please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi there cc

So sorry to hear that you're still waiting for your refund. I know you've given your details to other agents but would you might sending this in a PM to me now?

-Kyle

• Advertisement
Advertisement