Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW17 Captain (with poll)

• 11-12-2017 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭

Kane

GW17 Captain 128 votes

Kane
    0% 0 votes
    Salah
    66% 85 votes
    Firmino
    15% 20 votes
    Coutinho
    2% 3 votes
    Aguero
    3% 5 votes
    Jesus
    2% 3 votes
    Lukaku
    0% 0 votes
    Hazard
    3% 4 votes
    Moratta
    4% 6 votes
    Other
    1% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Firmino

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Kaptain Kane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

It’s gotta be Kane. Fancy Salah’s chances too but I am not going up against Kane’s ownership here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

And while typing it I think....no chance Llorente plays ahead of City game at the weekend...is there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Think Ageuro could score big against Le Swans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Cout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Spurs are playing at home, So leaning towards Salah again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Kane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Kaptain Kaneman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Spurs are playing at home, So leaning towards Salah again.
    They scored 5 at home the other day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Voted Coutinho but not 100% yet to be honest.

Kane, Salah & Hazard also in the running

anyone considering Hazard now? I assume he starts up front with Morata out

manual_man wrote: »
    anyone considering Hazard now? I assume he starts up front with Morata out

Going the other way for me. Kane first choice then a Liverpool mid second choice whereas I was initially picking between Kane and Hazard.

WBA look woeful and could easily be relegated so I’ll be looking at who they’re playing weekly for possible captain choices.

Stoke have a ‘good’ run coming up. If they don’t win at least a couple of those games they could also be in trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

I was picking Kane before it was cool...or profitable

Going the other way for me. Kane first choice then a Liverpool mid second choice whereas I was initially picking between Kane and Hazard.

WBA look woeful and could easily be relegated so I’ll be looking at who they’re playing weekly for possible captain choices.

Stoke have a ‘good’ run coming up. If they don’t win at least a couple of those games they could also be in trouble.

i have no Kane, and have triple 'Pool attack. Hazard up front is tempting. I fancy Liverpool to score a few, but who knows who hogs the points. At least if Chelsea score there's a high probability of Haz involvement

manual_man wrote: »
    i have no Kane, and have triple 'Pool attack. Hazard up front is tempting. I fancy Liverpool to score a few, but who knows who hogs the points. At least if Chelsea score there's a high probability of Haz involvement

Coutinho.

Mane will be afraid to shoot again unless there’s no one else in the box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

CSF wrote: »
    And while typing it I think....no chance Llorente plays ahead of City game at the weekend...is there?

He really is never dropped for the Premier League.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Had it on Hazard before coming in here but now I’m thinking Kane also. Going well in all my leagues so my best bet is to play it safe this week I’m guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Kane Salah Hazzard or Augero for me.

Surly Kane will start get 70mins win the game and be taken of with City game coming up.

Augero should come back in for Jesus and a similar story taken off early.

Salah is tempting too specially at home but is a risky choice v Kane

Hazard: Mmmmmm

Taughts??? Going well in all leagues so might go with the safe option

Kane(c) Salah (vc)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Very very tempted by a rested Coutinho, but the sensible choice is Kane.

Have Salah and Cout so if Pool run riot I should be in good shape regardless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

This is one that I'm struggling with head says Kane but with city on the horizon he will probably get 75 max or salah I reckon Liverpool come back with a point to prove tonight and he's scoring for fun... Could throw hazard in there too but I think Liverpool will score the most of the 3 teams tonight so that puts me on salah.... For now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

This is one that I'm struggling with head says Kane but with city on the horizon he will probably get 75 max or salah I reckon Liverpool come back with a point to prove tonight and he's scoring for fun... Could throw hazard in there too but I think Liverpool will score the most of the 3 teams tonight so that puts me on salah.... For now

The thing about Kane is that he will only be taken off early if the game is won, and you would imagine if they are a good bit ahead Kane would have been involved.

No way Pochettino pulls a Klopp and takes his top scorer off early when the game is still in the balance.

taking a chance on Hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭CSWS101

Had Hazard last week instead of Kane.
    Now I’m thinking Coutinho, can’t decide between Phil, Kane, Hazard or Salah..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Huddersfield are pretty good at home, I could see Hazard struggling like he did against West Ham, going with Kane but tempted with Salah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Do we think Salah might be rested or play less than 60 mins? He got taken off early last game so maybe he'll play a good bit tonight? He seems an obvious captain choice but I'm worried about his minutes. I have Cout too....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Probably over-thinking it as usual but have a nagging suspicion that the likes of Kane and Salah may not play the full 90 this GW.

Flip-flopping the armband between Kane and Coutinho :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,475 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Salah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Going Salah locked in. Have to run amock after Everton disappointment. Kane vice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

Would a TC on Kane be madness instead of holding it for another week or a DWG?

Advertisement