Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer question

Options
  • 11-12-2017 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm a 3rd year med chem student whose wondering, if I transfer to a course now, pure maths is what I have in mind, would I be eligible to pay fees ? I'm in a bit of heap about this and any and all insight would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

You would most likely have to pay fees for 2 years if you went back and started again.
    Contact SU education officer,

• Registered Users Posts: 25 satyrios

There's literally no chance they're going to transfer you from med-chem straight into the same year of pure maths. Presumably you've used up 3 years of free fees through the EU, so you'd end up having to pay fees for years 1-3 of the maths and then you'd get the 4th year through free fees.

Check with Academic Registry though, they're the ones who'd know, and who also would be able to give you the deadlines for applying to transfer/start a new course.

Advertisement