Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation I have no Mortgage

Options
  • 11-12-2017 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    I am an account owner and customer of Bank of Ireland and require certain confirmation for the other bank where i will be taking a mortgage. I have the other not Irish nationality and I wanted to buy a flat in my home country I need to take a mortgage there. 
    The bank in the country where I am from requires from me to provide the confirmation i do not have a mortgage, loan or large outstanding balance to be repaid with Bank of Ireland. Would you be able to provide me the confirmation - where I should direct myself to obtain it?
    Thank you in advance,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

greenbou wrote: »
    Hi,
    I am an account owner and customer of Bank of Ireland and require certain confirmation for the other bank where i will be taking a mortgage. I have the other not Irish nationality and I wanted to buy a flat in my home country I need to take a mortgage there. 
    The bank in the country where I am from requires from me to provide the confirmation i do not have a mortgage, loan or large outstanding balance to be repaid with Bank of Ireland. Would you be able to provide me the confirmation - where I should direct myself to obtain it?
    Thank you in advance,
    Hi Greenbou,

Thanks for posting here on Boards.

You can request a balancing certificate for all accounts you have with BOI which will show all account balances or outstanding balances.
    You can send a message through your 365 online account by choosing ' Ask a Question', on the Service desk. An advisor will be able to organise this for you.
    Please make sure your address is up to date so we can send them by post.

Do get back to us if you need anything else, and thanks again. Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 greenbou

Thank you for the explanation. I will request this throughout online banking for Bank of Ireland. If there is any issue I will contact you.

Advertisement