Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knee Pain

Options
  • 11-12-2017 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭

Cycling wisdom needed...

I am off the bike with pain right knee. Anterior, basically under the knee cap..gets sore after barely half hour on the bike, but it’s when I get home it gets very sore, climbing stairs is a disaster. 2/3 days later I go back to zero pain in everyday life but as soon as the pedalling starts the pain returns. Not been on road in 2 weeks now, and will probably take all December off.

Anyone else had this and successfully overcame it? Any help be seriously appreciated I deplore not being able to go for a spin. ðŸ‘

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

Mods will close his thread, but do go to a physio...and get a good bike fit. Best of luck, I can empathise with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

What Sy said. The two things you need to know is whether your position is wrong, or if there is something wrong with you, and the right people to answer that are a good bike fitter and a physio.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,482 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Mod note - We can't give medical advice. Please go see a medical professional

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement