Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunter in search for a group.

• 11-12-2017 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I've just moved here from Canada and am living in Kildare.

I've (as many others have) dreamed and hope to fulfill my ghost hunting passion. I'm wondering if there are any teams looking for help or another member. I am extremely keen!

I have an EVP reader and a Spirit box. I'm looking into saving up for a few more other tools. I've been doing things by myself, well, dragging my partner around just to itch the scratch.

At most, I'm also looking for people who are also into hunting and for people I can talk to about this stuff.

Is there any hope for me?

Thank you

April

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Hi April,

The 'hunting' scene is very quiet these days, a couple of groups still in Ireland and a couple of individuals.

I would be questioning though if you'd be a good fit for my group if I ran one for the simple reason you said you have a spirit box, maybe I'm making assumptions but if you believe they work then that would be my mind already made up.

If you still want to join a team PM and i can pass on some contacts for groups in Ireland.

Ziy

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Charlie.Soup

Hi Ziy.

Thanks you for your offer of passing on details for other groups. I very much appreciate that, as it's been hard to find like minded people.
    I look forward to getting in contact with those you know.

I'm based I.n Kildare and don't have a car at the moment but I'm available to travel to where is needed or a meet up spot for the further move to the destination.

Thank you.

April

Ziycon wrote: »
    Hi April,

The 'hunting' scene is very quiet these days, a couple of groups still in Ireland and a couple of individuals.

I would be questioning though if you'd be a good fit for my group if I ran one for the simple reason you said you have a spirit box, maybe I'm making assumptions but if you believe they work then that would be my mind already made up.

If you still want to join a team PM and i can pass on some contacts for groups in Ireland.

Ziy

Advertisement