Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats new and recent activities not updating

Options
  • 11-12-2017 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

I know this is pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things but for the last month or so my recent activities haven't been updating at all, trophies earned, games played etc. trophies are syncing to psn but none of my recent activities are displaying in the whats new feed or on profile. I've had a look around online and haven't come across any solution. Anyone come across this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭dasilverfox

I know this is pretty trivial in the grand scheme of thing but for the last month or so my recent activities haven't been updating at all, trophies earned, games played etc. trophies are syncing to psn but none of my recent activities are displaying in the whats new feed or on profile. I've had a look around online and haven't come across any solution. Anyone come across this?
    I remember a few months back I had similar issues when using the appear offline option and when switching back to online the what's new wouldn't load. I unplugged it from the wall for a couple of mins, then it never happened again after that. coincidence? I don't know. I just don't use the appear offline option anymore. worked for me.

Advertisement