Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone number doesn't exist

Options
  • 11-12-2017 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi, I'm payg  on your mobile network and want to switch, when I tried to and they checked the system I'm apparently not on your network or any network? How can this be, is there any way my number can be wiped and put back on your network? My phone and sim are unlocked. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Acey10 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm payg  on your mobile network and want to switch, when I tried to and they checked the system I'm apparently not on your network or any network? How can this be, is there any way my number can be wiped and put back on your network? My phone and sim are unlocked. Thanks
    Hi Acey10, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

Feel free to PM me your mobile and PIN and I'll check this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Acey10

Any chance you can respond to my pm, I need to get this sorted, the people in the shop told me to call, I ring and my number isn't recognised so I can't speak to an actual person and now you won't respond to my pm, what am I supposed to do to get this sorted?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Acey10 wrote: »
    Any chance you can respond to my pm, I need to get this sorted, the people in the shop told me to call, I ring and my number isn't recognised so I can't speak to an actual person and now you won't respond to my pm, what am I supposed to do to get this sorted?!
    Apologies for the delays, I've responded to your PM. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement